mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

HELP w / APPLCIAITONS!!

_ImHere4You_

Level 45
hello [peoples !! so basically, i need some advice with how to apply for height applications! what are some details i need to include, and how do you suggest i got about it?! :OO please, i need help </3

Kana

Level 132
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
just explain how the height will benefit you in roleplay, how you'll use it, and why you wont abuse it.

Teagansy

Level 12
Teagansy
Teagansy
Omega+
add a little backstory, everyone loves to read a bit of backstory on why they are so TALL!! like was is genetics? a DNA mutation (STC2) that made them exceed these heights? or was it just plain. . HOW DID HE GET SO TALL?? type story

being 7feet tall is RARE so keep that in mind if you try to plan to go for that height. since only 2800 people actually are that tall and it varies to be around literally a lot of zeros like. . 0.0000.38% or something

DisgracedAngel

Level 20
DisgracedCorn
DisgracedCorn
Omega+
add a little backstory, everyone loves to read a bit of backstory on why they are so TALL!! like was is genetics? a DNA mutation (STC2) that made them exceed these heights? or was it just plain. . HOW DID HE GET SO TALL?? type story

being 7feet tall is RARE so keep that in mind if you try to plan to go for that height. since only 2800 people actually are that tall and it varies to be around literally a lot of zeros like. . 0.0000.38% or something
hi teagansy

Arocatula

Level 196
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
I'd recommend adding a lot of detail about how your character grew such height, you should probably include the drastic increase in height which could be through genes or something like that, overall you should consist of a lot of details about how your character may have grown a lot in their younger ages and how they managed to grow to the height they are now.

hello [peoples !! so basically, i need some advice with how to apply for height applications! what are some details i need to include, and how do you suggest i got about it?! :OO please, i need help </3
If you can't easily explain to me why your character should be more than 6'5, then you shouldn't apply for a height boost

_ImHere4You_

Level 45
i wasnt sure how to explain how not to abuse it! hence my char's height ( he's meant to be 6'7ft ) is one of the things that helped him in his cereers (he had multiple jobs ranging from fbi-agent to ex-detective) ! he's tall because his family line is full of people in the sports industry, but he wasn't really into sports :')

his backstory isnt quiet ready, so what i wrote was a somewhat of a paragraph-bullet point in a way?,
(yes , . . my applicaton got denied sadly </3 ) i don't plan on abusing the added height my char is supposed to have

_ImHere4You_

Level 45
well asking for advice isn't bad! some people just need a little here and there and there is nothing wrong with that :D
thank you :'D .. i never made a height application before, i wasnt and still somewhat unsure of what i'm meant to write down , im nothing down what you guys replied to me with (which MASSIVE thank you for!!! )

_ImHere4You_

Level 45
I'd recommend adding a lot of detail about how your character grew such height, you should probably include the drastic increase in height which could be through genes or something like that, overall you should consist of a lot of details about how your character may have grown a lot in their younger ages and how they managed to grow to the height they are now.
Well, for my char (his name is Vox) he has a bloodline thats basically sport-giants! only he wasn't interested in that career choice and went off to do sometihng else

_ImHere4You_

Level 45

it's just purely genetics at work here! :3 he's meant to be 6'7ft! i didn't include much of his childhood .. since.. i didnt.. write that out yet. what i wrote for my 1st application was just his adulthood, careers, and a briefing about his family history (height and the sports career)

Users who are viewing this thread