mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

helpbugsarinme || Psychiatrist Application

Figs

Level 4

Remember, things bold and red are links!
Enjoy!

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:

helpbugsarinme is the username I'm applying with. MisterFig is my "Main" account.

MisterFig is my Lore Team account.

How old are you?:

As it stands, I am fifteen years of age!

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:

I had a ban a while back for internet issues which resulted in avoidrp (I couldn't get online, therefore, was banned) and I do not plan on being banned again, since I am quite acquainted with the rules of the server.

What country are you from?:

I am from the United States of America.

Do you have Discord?:

I have a discord: fig#4135

How long have you played the server for?:

Considering I cannot view my playtime, I would like to say that I've been a member of this community for around a year or so.

List your current and past applications:

SRP's First Service Dog, ACCEPTED: click here

Language Application - Jin, ACCEPTED: click here

Language Application - Spanish, ACCEPTED: click here

Language Application - French, ACCEPTED: click here

Music Teacher Application, ACCEPTED: click here

DENIED Music Teacher Application 2: click here

DENIED Music Teacher Application 1: click here

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivations for applying are very diverse. I wish to apply so I may have experience in psychiatric fields, due to my interest in the human brain. I always loved figuring out how people work, and how I could use such information to aid others. I am infatuated with the concept of learning about subjects that interest me, so I often excel in said subjects, accepting criticism, learning from mistakes and more. I want to use this information to make roleplay interesting, as well.

My other motivation stems from an internal need to assist others. I believe that people should be able to speak to someone about their feelings, and receive advice from said individual. Mental health is one of the most important aspects of the human condition, and I wish to help people with it in and out of character. I'm often told that I'm good at calming people down, aiding them with their issues and offering advice. I appreciate and strive for these compliments.

What do you know about medical practice?:

I am not well-versed in medical practice, as I have mostly studied other subjects that I performed well at. There are a few pieces of information that I have gathered from reading, however:

Depending on your field, there are a variety of working methods such as employed physician, grouped and single. Of what I know, I conclude that general-practice doctors treat illnesses or ailments, which are often indicated by a nurse. A nurse is usually the one distributing vaccines, check-ups and diagnostic results. From what I assume, nurses also handle diagnosing patients, which could range from blood-pressure monitoring to disease checking, and more.

Psychiatrists are more versed in their medical career than psychologists, which is a profession that confuses the two. Psychiatrists are allowed to distribute medication, as well as assessing and diagnosing someone's mental state/illness. They are also allowed to assess both physical and mental factors of psychological issues.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

There are multiple different codes and meanings in a different area, but for this application, I'll look at a few other applications, examining which ones they used. I cannot concur which it is.

Code Red: Fire/Flame-related incident

Code Orange: Hazardous material or spill incident.

Code Yellow: Disaster of sorts, could be natural.

Code Green: Emergency evacuation for given reason.

Code Blue: Medical Emergency in Hospital building such as Cardiac/respiratory arrest.

Code Violet: Violent/Aggressive Individual within the facility.

Code Pink: Infant/Child Abduction.

Code Brown: Severe weather circumstance.

Code Silver: Active shooter/armed individual.

Code White: Simple evacuation.

Code Black: Bomb/Explosive threat.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do acknowledge that inactivity will lead to demotion, therefore I will try my best to be active at any free point, considering my real-life work hours/days.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

I am indeed aware that there is an age limit for each position. This limit shouldn't be of much concern considering how the character age I play at is thirty-eight.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?

On the job: Roderic is a thorough individual who keeps his eyes peeled for any signs that he's needed, including an individual attempting to commit suicide, providing concerning calls, or demonstrating mental un-wellness. Roderic believes in doing his best. This belief stems from his family, which he wishes to work hard to support. Over the course of his life, he has felt several unpleasant emotions due to his experiences, and wants to aid those who may be experiencing the same.

Off the job: Roderic is a calm, open-minded individual with a relaxed aura. He enjoys spending time with family and loved ones. He is quite social, and wouldn't hesitate to make a new friend or two. He is, however, cautious of who he addresses due to his past transgressions with others. He creates a balance between work and his social life.

What do they look like?

upload_2020-6-9_19-39-9.png

Roderic appears to be a Spanish-French male standing around 6'1 with a calm, collected posture. Accompanying his thin, neatly kept shirt, he'd have a thin, slightly muscular build, with jaw-length brown hair that tended to be more on the wild and fluffy side, an identifying feature of his laid-back nature. He would appear to be wearing some form of eyeliner, appearing to be not too expensive.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

Roderic has no physical or mental ailments that would be a detriment to his work.

What makes your character unique?

Roderic often carries with him a "fatherly" persona. He looks after his two children, ensuring their safety and happiness. He often takes a great deal of his free time to converse with them, hanging out and having a good time. Very seldom does he judge others' actions, and usually takes time to reflect upon his own when need be. He is unique due to his ability to remain calm in hectic situations, which he will promptly address when need be.

"Patient" is a word that could describe Roderic and his actions. He has little issue waiting for results, seeing as he understands that when there's something worth having, it's worth waiting for. Socially, his patience contributes to conversation, or his workplace as he is willing to listen to others for extended periods of time, so he may promptly address their issues, providing valuable insights and possible solutions.

BACKSTORY

Born in Barcelona, Spain, Roderic lived a normal, quiet life. Not much happened when he was a young boy, as he was never really spoken to as much as a normal child. Roderic usually kept to himself, reading books about philosophy, music and the human condition. This portion of Roderic's life was over-all un-eventful, only a few festivals here and there; most of which he didn't attend. His father was a lawyer, who worked in a decently known law firm at the time. His mother worked as an accountant at a local bank, both making decent income for the household in which they lived. Roderic had a pet cat, named "Chica" who was of the Siamese breed. He had no siblings, which made it easier for him to study, but also made it easier for him to feel isolated, which wasn't a seldom occurrence.

At the age of twelve, Roderic had lost his parents. From what he had found out, his father had an affair, cheating on his mother with another woman. The woman in question happened to have a husband, which took revenge upon the lawyer, two casualties lying in the street. The young boy grew more and more isolated from the world, banishing himself to the inner workings of his aunt's house. He grew secluded, often thought to have been dead at points.

Years later, the boy grew fed up with his circumstances, often questioning the validity of his existence several times. A flame, deep inside his heart, started to ignite the world around him. This is when Roderic realized that he needed to fend for himself, otherwise nothing would change. He quickly set out, gathering his materials, supplies, clothes and anything else he'd need. He embarked on a mission to explore the world, in hopes that he would find enlightenment on his journey. This would be the decision that changed his life.

Roderic quickly set to out to the world, seeking a deeper meaning in it and himself. He learned many things in his journey: how to play music, survive, communicate to others with different languages, and more. Many valuable skills were taught to him by those he met along the way. Later on in his travels, he met Arinaga Saiky. This man would go on to teach him many things. Communication, what to look for in plants (and in women) and how to make makeshift medicine.

Eventually, he and Arinaga traveled to Karakura, Japan. This is where Roderic continued his studies, going on to study Music, Psychology and Education. He'd eventually settle down, having a child named "Kanokwan".
Only a week after birth, Kanokwan's mother abandoned her, leaving her and Roderic to their selves. They managed quite well, Roderic remaining determined to raise his child. When Kanokwan was four, Roderic adopted an orphan named "Tomoe" who was 10.

(Roderic being dad)
Huge thanks to rini#0001 for this cute little drawing!

(More detail here, in Remembrance)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
"I'll answer you personally! I'm Roderic E. O. Saiky!"

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

"I personally believe I'm a 'mister' in a sense, no?"

Given Name(s):

"When I was young, I was mainly called 'Rod', 'Rodilo-kuu' or 'Joker' because I was a 'wild card' of sorts."

Preferred Name:

"I don't really prefer any specific name, but you may call me Rod-san"

"I am thirty-eight years old! I still feel as young as ever, however!"

"I'm pretty sure I'm a male."

Religious Denomination:

"I've grown up without any real religious teachings, so I'd stretch to say that I follow Shinto beliefs"

Marital Status:
"Single... for now"
He'd lightly chuckle, adjusting his glasses.

Nationality:

"I am Spanish."

Current Location:

"I currently live in the most vibrant place in the world: Karakura, Japan, of course!"

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
Four years in residency.

Working Experience:
Roderic has worked five years as a local the******, spending nearly 3 more years as a teacher. He often would sit down and study for a majority of his free time, along with parenting.

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's in Musical Arts, Bachelor's in Psychology
(Dual Degree Program)
Year of Graduation:
1999 (High School), 2008 (Dual Bachelor's Degrees).

Major(s):

Musical Arts, Psychology

Minor(s):

Education

Native Languages:

Spanish (Taught by parents)

Other Languages:

Jin (Taught by adoptive parent)

Notes:
Thank you dearly for reading this application! During the process, I rethought a few things about my character, which improved him. I also listened to a Kobe Bryant play compilation while making this: (RIP KOBE you will be missed!)

Users who are viewing this thread