BIRTHDATE: 30/6/2002
BIRTHPLACE: Novosibirsk, Russia
ETHNICITY: 100% Russian

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
RELIGIOUS BELIEFS: Christianity
MARITAL STATUS: In a relationship

HEIGHT: 6 foot 4 inches
WEIGHT: 55 kg

AFFILIATIONS: Highschool Football Team, the Anime Club, the Journalist Club.
CURRENT OCCUPATION: Highschool Student (Football Player).

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SECTION TWO: CHARACTER APPEARANCE
"I've always been admirable.. everyone wants a piece of me!"

GENERAL / REALISTIC APPEARANCE:

(Not my artwork, the original artist does not play SRP sadly.)

IN-GAME APPEARANCE:
upload_2021-1-26_3-18-35.png

OUTFITS:
#1 - Jock Jacket Outfit;

upload_2021-1-26_3-19-35.png
#2 - School Uniform Outfit;

upload_2021-1-26_3-19-56.png

#3 - Football Training Outfit

upload_2021-1-26_3-29-29.png

- Henrik would be a tall (6'4) Russian male weighing at around 55 kilograms. Henrik would have dark black hair with red highlights on his fringe. He'd have silver-grey eyes and white pale skin. He'd have an outstanding body physique and a forming scar from a recent catastrophe that could've ended Henrik's life. Henrik has no tattoos or piercings.

- Henrik's clothing is very simple and straightforward with no intentions of being quirky or different. He just sticks with the classic football jock jacket with the number 3 on the back. He also wears the School Uniform occasionally for club-related matters and sometimes wears a cap which is also part of the school uniform.

- Henrik hates carrying a lot of things on him cause it just gets frustrating for him. Therefore, on him, you'd find a black flip phone, a notebook, some marshmallow treats, a cigar, and a pair of sunglasses. He also occasionally carries alcohol on him.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SECTION THREE: PERSONALITY AND TRAITS
"I am a bit of d*ck but you'll get used to it"

PERSONALITY:
Upon your first encounter, Henrik would be a rather rude individual with no care in the world. Selfish, and arrogant. However, the more you get to know him, the better you understand that his past has majorly affected his personality. Deep down, he's very warm-hearted, caring, and sweet. He despises his nicer side as he sees himself as a weaker personality when more caring than usual. Henrik usually is really easy to piss off but he can control himself when he needs to but you just need to get to his head right. He loves all his friends and protects them with his life. He cares for those who care for him and love those who love him. He LOVES starting fights mainly because he likes beating up people. It satisfies his hunger for power.

ABHORS:
- Spartans; obviously. Henrik completely dislikes anyone affiliated with the Spartan Team (Football Spartan Team) and is always ready to beat the shit out of one of them if he gets the chance to do so.
- Apples; He completely hates them and would rather eat a couch than eat an apple.
- Cats; He highly dislikes cats. He's a dog person and is planning on owning one in the future.

Bobcats & Football; no explanation needed.
Fighting; not just fighting people but training to become a better fighter. He has a boxing bag installed in his room.
Cooking; he learned to cook from his grandpa. He's almost as good as him but the team always tries to make it look like he isn't!
Anime; Henrik owns a whole anime club and is a massive anime fan. He owns a lot of exclusive mangas and has access to a lot of exclusive shows.

DISORDERS & ILLNESSES:
- Henrik suffers from PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder), talked about further in the biography. He also suffers from general stress and anxiety and can cause his nose to bleed a lot and eyes to water. He is also depressed but tries to convince himself otherwise. He's too afraid to go to therapy, thinking that even the the****** won't understand him.

- Henrik is now developing Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) which started when he got to see his new and updated family tower and how luxurious and spacious it was. This also continued when he had a brief conversation with his Uncle in which he revealed that the tower cost millions which pushed Henrik to want more and more money out of it. He proposed the concept of running the tower on his own but his Uncle refused due to his unprofessionalism and insufficient knowledge of Business. Henrik is badly developing an uncontrollable hunger for money that can not be saturated.

- Henrik suffers from major anger issues and general uncontrollable anger that really gets to him and makes him do things that he regrets in the future. Probably his biggest issue to date and no therapy session has helped him fix it. He's simply born like that and no change can be made.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SECTION FOUR: RELATIONSHIPS AND FAMILY
"All of you scare me. Are you with me or against me?"

MIKHAIL POPOVICH (BIOLOGICAL FATHER)
Hey dad. Can I ask you something? What was mom like? Was she nice and caring? Did she love me? I wish you had told me those things before you abandoned me. I don't know if I miss you or if I really want to fucking smash your head into pieces. I'm simply indecisive when it comes to you. However, you're still my father and I'm ought to love you. Hope to see you soon.

SIENNA POPOVICH (BIOLOGICAL MOTHER)
You're the only one I love, mom. I know we did not get to spend a lot of time together but I've never felt unsafe with you. You are truly the only one I care about and the only one I love. I hope you look at me from heaven every day and feel proud of me. I hope to meet you again soon. I love you.

NICHOLEI POPOVICH (BIOLOGICAL UNCLE)
Uncle Nicho. If you weren't my uncle, I'd definitely call you dad. Even though you did turn me in to the police once, I forgive you and I need to be thankful for all the things you've done for me. You took care of me when no one else did. You're truly an inspiration for me and I hope you're in a better place now. Rest well, Uncle Nicho.

JORDYN KUZNETSOV (BIOLOGICAL COUSIN)
We've been through a lot of ups and downs together but I still really cherish you and our relationship. I spent most of my time with you and you were always there for me. A true friend and a family member. I'm always behind you, supporting you. I'm always wishing you the best and I hope you wish me the best too.

CARSON KUZNETSOV (ADOPTED COUSIN)
Oh boy. I don't know if I love you or hate you really, Carson. You do a lot of good things to me, you literally saved my damn life. But you still were the reason for me to almost lose my life. I love you like a brother from my blood and would die protecting you but sometimes I wonder if you'd the same to me. Regardless, take care of yourself man, and don't let those Spartans play with your head too much.

KIRBY AMBROSIO (CURRENT LOVER)
I really love you. You don't know how much I love you. You'd think I'm lying if I told you. I'm not sure if you really trust me or not. I dislike how you look at me and constantly thinking I'm not faithful to you. Your mother knows. I told her everything I plan to do with you. Don't worry, she's happy. I hope we have a good solid future together with no major ups and downs and I hope you truly love me as much as I love you.

MINAMOTO KEI SADARO (CURRENT TEAM CAPTAIN)
You really confuse me, bro. I don't get what you want to do with this team exactly but I do trust your leadership. I hope you don't bring our name to the dirt and watch it stay there. I hope you understand who's side you're on here and which colors you truly wear. You get on my nerves sometimes but I like what you stand for. You have a cool mindset and that's what makes you who you are.

TOSHI FUSANOSUKE (EX-CAPTAIN AND CURRENT CO-CAPTAIN)
Compared to Minamoto, you're the complete opposite. You're a true fighter and really care about the team. I trust both of you with the team and I'm sure you'll lead the team to greatness. You're also pretty good at football. You give me a hard time in defense. Just... get Lernaean off your sister? Please?

TETSUYA YAMASHIRO (TEAM MEMBER)
You're so weird, bro. Your character is so vague and blunt. You're honestly a very hard person to read. I'm unsure if you like me or hate me? At first. you hated me so much. I'm not sure if that has changed or not. You're gonna kill someone one day. I know that for sure.

AISAKA HOSHIMO (TEAM MEMBER)
ICE ICE BABY. Love your watches bro. Just don't flex on me too much. Your club is pretty lit too.. how the hell did you get all that alcohol? I love your tattoos too. You really inspire me to get one but I'll havet to think hard about that.. maybe even ask for tips from you. Don't wear the clout goggles you look stupid in them.

NAOMI BUNCHUAI (CHEERLEADER)
I'm not sure what you want from me exactly. One day, you're nice to me. The next, you're a complete bitch. Just settle on something already. I could hear you screaming outside the emergency room when I was losing consciousness. Were you screaming cause I was about to die or was it another one of your hectic, meaningless screams? Ugh. Grow up.

CARMEN AMBROSIO (CHEER-CAPTAIN)
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SECTION FIVE: LORE AND BACKSTORY

W . I . P

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-26_3-19-33.png
    upload_2021-1-26_3-19-33.png
    24 KB · Views: 0
  • upload_2021-1-26_3-20-19.png
    upload_2021-1-26_3-20-19.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
bio update.png

- Added: Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NDP).
- Added: The Popovich Tower Affiliation.
- Updated: Relationship Status.

- Removed: The Journalist Club Affiliation.
- Removed: Lumine Affiliation.
- Removed: Nicotine Addiction.

Users who are viewing this thread