mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

hey nerds

ilovemyplane

Level 96
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
It's a rough start, sure, but if you have enough people and influence it's possible to become one of the well-known gangs. I would suggest talking to people around the server who are also interested in GangRP that you are close with and see how it goes from there.

tobbby

Level 278
liltob_
liltob_
Rich
It's a rough start, sure, but if you have enough people and influence it's possible to become one of the well-known gangs. I would suggest talking to people around the server who are also interested in GangRP that you are close with and see how it goes from there.
i've tried, but most my gangrp friends are uh.... yknow.. in gangs already :(

ilovemyplane

Level 96
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
i've tried, but most my gangrp friends are uh.... yknow.. in gangs already :(
Damnnn, sorry to hear about that. You could contact me on Discord (KARL!#8905) and I can try to see if I can get people who would be interested? I know a lot of people who are either new to GangRP or are looking for one to join, but I can't be on Discord right now so it may be a hot minute.

tobbby

Level 278
liltob_
liltob_
Rich
Damnnn, sorry to hear about that. You could contact me on Discord (KARL!#8905) and I can try to see if I can get people who would be interested? I know a lot of people who are either new to GangRP or are looking for one to join, but I can't be on Discord right now so it may be a hot minute.
That'd be useful thanks! and dw im in no rush...

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
Nerd

Users who are viewing this thread