mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

hey ! new girl here .

diviniaa

Level 1
Hello! My names Divinia, you can call me Vini. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips to get started and what the correct join information is. I know the ip but the server name and port they are using I don't know.

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
Hello! My names Divinia, you can call me Vini. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips to get started and what the correct join information is. I know the ip but the server name and port they are using I don't know.
hello, im Deborah,but you can call me Deb,so it's pretty easy to be honest, the more you play the more you get used in the habit of roleplaying, if you don't have any experience of course it is going to be a bit more difficult to learn but don't worry.
To start roleplay i recommend you to start doing /me's actions, but since your new, I recommend you to begin to do easy /me's actions such as /me's he/she'd get up,(if you're like sitting or laying),/me he/she'd smile, once you learn the other basic things like not failrping,learning to roll/fight, and action properly without breaking any rules, roleplay will become very fun and easy to play!
About the Port,if I am not wrong you can not play on PE right now,but staff will try to fix that!
If I am wrong I apologize for saying something wrong!

Hii, I'm very new so can somebody run me through the commands- I have my name and desc set up but I missed everything else. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread