mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hi chat! How to append messages?

WhisperTheFallen

Level 59
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
As the title says, I still don't know how to append messages. Can Chat help me with this, providing an explanation, preferably one with details because I'm a bit slow? Thanks, Chat!

draculary

Level 99
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
Make sure to do -- at the end of your action so if you're actioning and run out of space just add two dashes together like;
EX: stopped to turn around before he--

and then it should append! It'll say you've appended your message and then just continue actioning, do &u to keep the color code or &f if you're speaking
i put some pics to better show
1705631672599.png
1705631677741.png

Last edited:

Popo

Level 67
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Make sure to do -- at the end of your action so if you're actioning and run out of space just add two dashes together like;

and then it should append! It'll say you've appended your message and then just continue actioning, do &u to keep the color code or &f if you're speaking
View attachment 57279
View attachment 57280
Would you look at the silly DarkxWalker asking if Melatonin requires a prescription! (how am I EMS..)

WhisperTheFallen

Level 59
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+

View attachment 57279
View attachment 57280
TANK U POOKS

[Grade 12] Ken 'Endo' Nescu
[Bird] Yatagarasu
[Cat] Judas​

Users who are viewing this thread