hi im back again | Fayble

fayl

Level 42

IGN (In-Game Name):
vaselyne

Previous bans:
Around three?

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m usually on whenever I can be and I have nothing else to do. To give you an example: Before AR Time was removed, I was in second place for most time right under Im6.

Which timezone are you in?
CST (Central Time Zone)

Do you have Discord?
Of course, vaseline#3531

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Always, I almost never have any background noise along with that.

List your current and past applications:
I haven’t really needed to apply for many things but I have had experience with most jobs on the server including: Police, Teacher, Shop Owner, Sports, Government (when it was around) and I currently own and lead the KVA.

What is your motivation for applying?:
If I’m being honest, my motivation came out of nowhere, but from what we’ve told and from what you’ve heard, I plan on helping the Police Force for the better and try to help it go into a good direction, but I’m mostly convinced by returning with Ryanark and Greehn. AND DELILAH (awesome()

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do actually, I have spent quite some time researching the laws and constitution of Japan.

What are the Police ranks?
Listing from lowest to highest: Cadet, Patrol-Officer, Corporal, Sergeant, Detective Constable, Detective Sergeant, Detective Chief-Inspector, Detective Superintendent, Police Lieutenant, Police Captain, Police Commissioner.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have been on the police force so many times I’ve quite literally lost track. Needless to say I know the entire works of how the police force runs and what to be doing. The most work I do understand would be the Detective Division being that I helped start it up in the first place and gave it it’s basic formats etc.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Same reason police are important in real life. To stop any and all threats, present, past, and future. This mostly means gangrp but for other reasons like the health and care of others and any serious problems that might be going on in the school. I feel that the Police have a much greater importance than just stopping criminal activity (GangRP).

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Of course, I feel like that is a given no matter what job someone applies for.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I’m aware of this and I’ll try my best to maintain this for I’ve had a huge problem with this in the past and I apologize.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Of course, this would be me failing to do what I promised by being 100% dedicated to the police force.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I’m very aware of this, it’s pretty petty along with being very annoying and I don’t really wish for anyone to be subject to this.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Anton was a rather tall male specimen, as he stood around the abnormal (but really not abnormal) height of six feet, on the dot! His hair was nearly grey, only tinted yellow by the sun’s rays. His build was rather slim with a tad bit of muscle thrown onto there due to his previous years of experience. Overall, his looks were quite unorganized and messy, but a stoic young adult who is entering the field of a “cadet,” striving toward being a detective later on so it seemed. Anton overall as a person is rather passionate about his job and can be quick-tempered when others' lives are at stake. He is humanistic and just, often taking the moral high ground when performing his police duties.

What he's like on and off the job?
While on the job, Anton can be extremely passionate about him and his work. He gets quick-tempered when the life of another is on the line. He is a humanistic person and tries to take the moral high ground whenever he is performing his police duties. Because of this, he takes his workpenis very seriously and often might stay up late nights because of this. Off the job (which is rare) he can be seen quite exhausted, yet happy. He spends that time to visit the people he wasn’t able to catch up with, such as family, friends, etc. Other than that, he isn’t really much different. He tries to ‘let loose’ but with a majority of his time being spent on the Police Force, he kind of always is in that mood.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He hasn’t really been in the force long enough to even form a valid enough opinion on his Co-Workers but typically he strays away from people due to the way he grew up. In his own mind, the best way is to work alone which causes him to get upset when he’s forced to be paired with others. As for plans for the future, he plans to climb his way up the ranks and make his way into the Detective Division.

BACKSTORY

(Simplified Story)

Anton was born in 1991 in a small town in Russia called Magadan, the poorer side that is. It’s a really pretty place along with being a more rural place but it’s quite small nevertheless. He’s the oldest child out of three, the other two being Brad, who is currently a wanted criminal in Karakura for a murder, and Collyn, he sadly passed away in Highschool due to being murdered.

From being born in a Russian poor town of all places, you tend to grow up learning the negatives of life being that Russia is a very corrupt country.. His father, being in a gang, taught them how to survive the hard way, mostly through illegal activities. Anton naturally stuck with this mindset until his College years started, from there on out he became his own man, a better man. He decided to focus on getting an actual education unlike the deadbeat family he once grew up with. After seeing all the criminal and corrupt activity in Russia, he put most of his time into Majoring for Criminology in the hopes that maybe one day, he can stop the people who keep resorting to having to live like this.

Once he finally finished his years of training for the Police Force, he got news of a situation happening in Japan. Karakura, where his brother Brad residing. He was wanted for the murder of a certain individual. Naturally, this pissed off Anton, causing him to transfer over to the Karakura Police. From here on out, he serves under that Police Force with his main reasoning being to get into the Detective Division so he can catch his brother who is currently on the run.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Anton Moore

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Moore

Given Name(s): Anton

Preferred Name: Anton

IC Phone number: 172901770

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Russian

Current Location: Russia

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: Four