Rich
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
hrisanthos10

Past warns/kicks/bans?:None

What is your timezone?: GMT+2

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
Χρύσανθος#0489

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Greek Language application (1) [denied]
Greek Language application (2) [accepted]
Romanian Language application (1) [denied]
Romanian Language application (2) [accepted]
Romanian with JSL replacement (1) [denied]
Romanian with JSL replacement (2) [pending]
Describe your activity on the server:
Nearly daily except if i have to do stuff for school or i am just generally really packed.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
hrisanthos10

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes and i don't believe that i will stay inactive for that long only exception being if i go to holidays with my family.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

Help keep the school a safer place like enforcing the rules and helping student in need. They patrol around school ground making sure that the school is a safe place for all the students and teachers to roam. There are also two groups one being the high school student council and the other one being the collage student council which basically is the same thing only one is for the collage and the other one for the high school which doesn't necessarily mean that they only punish or help students of their school. So long story short the council whether it be the high school or collage members help enforce the rules just as a teacher does, help the students that are in school grounds and they help with events that the school sets up.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
People say that it is fun and nice being in the student council and i had my eye on joining it for quite some time now so i applied. And i hope that if i get my JSL application approved that i will be able to help deaf students. I also hope that i can help others as they have somewhat helped me in the past! I want to show the school what the student council can be with the help of the other members!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, and i will try to help in anyway possible even though i know that i am not that creative i will help with setting up the decorations and other things.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
First role is the President which is basically in charge of everything that goes on in the council.
Second role is the Vice-President which is just like the president the only difference being that they have less power in what the can do.
Third role is the Trainer which is in charge of training new council members, like telling them where to patrol, teaching them the ropes and just teaching them how to act like an council member.
Fourth role is the School staff (aka: the teachers, receptionists, tutors, chefs etc.). The school staff all have different jobs but they all generally try to help students and this can range from teaching them to providing them with their daily nutrients.
And the fifth and final role are the average council members they are in charge of patrolling and punishing students around the school as well as reporting things to the higher ups of the council.​

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I'd walk up to them and calm them down as to question them on what could be the problem and hear both students, after that i'd tell them that it was good of them to not escalate the fight further and start physically attacking one another as well as warn them as to not do that again because they could get detention and then i'd let them go telling them to be nice and kind to other students. After that i'd go to a higher up and report on the situation.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I'd chase them trying to attract as much attention to other council members so that they could help me catch them, on the chance that we are able to catch them i and the other council member that i was able to attract would find together the appropriate punishment that we should give to the student, after all of that i would go to a higher up and report on the situation. On the other hand that i do not catch them i'd tell the other council member to look out for a student wearing a mask and i'd describe their attire the best i can, after that i would go and report the situation to an higher up.
There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

I'd go and confront the councilor telling them that what they are doing isn't fair and that they should be ashamed of their actions, then i'd turn to the student calming them down and asking them questions about what happened before and after the councilor came, after getting the information i need i would let them go with a warning or a slight punishment depending on the situation as to not torment them even more after what had happened. And close it all off i would go to an higher up and report them what had happened and advice them to keep an eye on the certain councilor that was abusing their power.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

Firstly, I'd ask other fellow council members as to what they said during that meeting and if i don't get the information i want i'd go to the president or any other higher up to ask them in person about what was said in that meeting as to find out what i missed. Under no circumstances i would let myself not go around and ask about the information which i missed.
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

At first i'd argue saying that i didn't do anything wrong and that i do everything i have been taught but then after i'd look back at my actions and if i actually did anything wrong i'd probably try to do everything i am supposed to do right, or i would flat out quit the council because i wouldn't see myself as fit for it. Now on the other hand that i didn't do anything wrong i'd go to a higher-up and tell them about the situation at hand and i would also invite them to watch my daily routine so they can also be the judge to if i did anything not the way i am supposed to do it.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

The Karakura CHRISTMAS NIGHT is starting come and enjoy the festivities with us maybe even buy some Christmas themed treats! In this event i say that we invite all of Karakura, we could have several bands play several top Christmas songs and at the start of the event have many students sing Christmas carols, there will also be several stands selling hot chocolate, candy canes and other Christmas themed treats for the students and adults! The event would take place around 6pm (in game) on the 25 of December (ooc time), we'd also ask for shop owners to take part in the event and maybe even the clubs to open some shops. We should also have some attractions like ice skating rings, snowball fights with snow forts and maybe some photo shoots with Santa! We could also host an attire competition for the most festive outfit or who can build the best snowman! As for the decorations of the event we should have a ginormous Christmas Tree which students can come and help decorate it with their own ornaments or with ones from the school, paper cutouts of snowmen and snowflakes hung around the school or the gymnasium and a Christmas themed stage! Now, for the members of the council they could wear snowman costumes, reindeer antlers with red noses and just all around festive clothing! To close off, at the end of the event which will be around 2 am or 3 am (in game time) we could have a firework show with the most festive shaped fireworks there are, i bet you that this will be a great addition to the event, because i believe like there will be much love if the air because of all the young couples our school has and it will provide for the Christmas atmosphere we all long for since the times we were little kids!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Chrisanthos Nescu

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-344-7946

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Well my character has a strong sense of justice but is a coward if he is in really dangerous situations, he will try to bribe his self out of a situation he deems dangerous but he tries to save his friends if he can, he only gets physical when absolutely needed. But outside of fighting, in his everyday life he is really kind he tries to help nearly everyone he can and often will help someone if he sees someone asking for money, but if he is offered money he won't accept even if he... Most of the time... Isn't able to give the money back to the owner...

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

1670176318304.png1670176373957.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Well, for starters i believe that i will get along finely with the student of the school and the other members of the council! I can also, outrun most people so i can help in catching misbehaving students and due to my personality i can break up arguments easily the key to that is kindness and to try to not stress out the students if they did something wrong! I can spent a lot of time after school if needed, like for example setting up an event or for... detention I have a lot of free time on my hands so i don't mind not going home if anything i have something to do! instead of lazing around all day...
Why do you want this position?:

I want it so i can help other students, because i know how rough it can be when you are on school grounds and you get mugged or get in a fight and i want to ensure that i can be there to help them when no one was there for me, i also feel like this will be good experience because i want to become a Governor and maybe a mayor like Kiyoko Akai someday so i will treat this like an actual job and take it seriously, my last reason is that i feel like by joining the council i will be able to contribute something to the school.
What interests you the most about student council?:

Well, i like the atmosphere and the feeling of the student council, it gives of that feeling of justice that i so long for, from the normal member to the president they all seem to fit in with one another and it makes it seems like it is its own government of sorts or it's own little civilization and i adore that it is something i could NEVER find in a school club! And the recent Halloween part event it was really fun so i hope i can become a part of the team and help in future events!
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

The contributions i can make to keep the school a safe place is offer my help in patrolling around the school and helping students in need, and for the students that misbehave i will punish them but that doesn't mean that i have to be mean with them, i'll try to be as kind as possible so that to not upset them and escalate the situation. As to make it a fun environment i can help with setting up events and i am quite friendly around newer and younger students! I can teach them the ropes around our school and help them find places around the school as for the example the library or the cafeteria which for some reason they can't find... So i believe i am cut out for the job!​

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, the council did not find you suitable for this position.

- Your application was rather short, and the quality felt as if it was not reaching it's full potential, perhaps spend a little more time bulking your answers up if you choose to re-apply.

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread