What is your Minecraft Username?:
fadedsuzuki
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
N/A
What is your timezone?:
EST
Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
0218#2239

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-searphine-zarou.61378/
Pending

Describe your activity on the server:
I am extremely active these days playing for around 3-4 hours a day and I am on when i have free time

List your accounts and roles on this server:
Seraphine Zanou- Grade 12th

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
i completely understand

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a group of students elected or chosen to represent our school and make a difference. They act as a voice for us, the students, and work closely with the school administration to address our concerns and improve our school. The main job of the student council is to listen to our ideas, suggestions, and complaints, and then present them to the school administration. They attend meetings where they discuss important matters and fight for what we believe in. They make sure our voices are heard and that our interests are considered in decision-making processes. They work hard to create a sense a unity and school spirit, making our high school experience memorable and enjoyable. The student council also takes on serious responsibilities. They promote important issues like, bullying prevention, and They strive to create a safe and inclusive environment for everyone. Being a member of the student council is not easy. It requires dedication, leadership, and good communication skills. Council members need to listen to their fellow students, gather their ideas, and effectively express them to the school administration. They need to be responsible and committed to fulfilling their duties.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
Making a Difference: Joining the student council provides an opportunity to create a positive impact on the school community. Members have the chance to address concerns, advocate for student needs, and contribute to positive changes within the school. For those passionate about making a difference, the student council offers a platform to enact meaningful change.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes i am aware and fully ready too help when i am needed in any way

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
President: The president is the leader of the student council. They oversee the overall functioning of the council, preside over meetings, and act as the main liaison between the council and school administration.
Vice President: The vice president supports the president and takes on their duties in their absence. They may also have specific responsibilities, such as organizing events or managing specific projects.
Event Coordinator: The event coordinator is responsible for planning and organizing various events, such as dances, fundraisers, spirit weeks, and assemblies. They coordinate logistics, manage volunteers, and ensure that events run smoothly.
Committee Chairs: The student council may establish various committees based on specific areas of focus, such as community service, diversity and inclusion, or environmental initiatives. Committee chairs lead these subgroups and oversee their respective projects.
Students: Students can communicate their concerns, suggestions, and feedback to the student council. Whether it's through surveys, suggestion boxes, or direct communication, students' input helps the council understand the needs and aspirations of the student body, allowing them to address relevant issues and work towards solutions.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Encountering two girls verbally harassing each other while patrolling the school as a student council member, my approach involves maintaining composure and actively listening to both parties, mediating the conflict with respect, providing guidance and support, and, if required, taking appropriate action such as reporting the incident to ensure a safe and inclusive environment within our school community.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
In this situation, it is crucial to remain calm and composed while prioritizing the safety of everyone involved. After assessing the immediate safety concerns, I would promptly inform the appropriate higher authorities, providing them with a detailed description of the student and the direction they went. This ensures that the necessary actions can be taken to address the situation and ensure the well-being of all students.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

In situations where a counselor is discovered to be abusing their powers, causing a student to feel defensive or scared, it is of utmost importance to act swiftly and decisively. The primary focus must be on ensuring the student's safety and well-being, creating an environment where they feel protected and supported. By actively listening to their concerns and experiences with empathy and understanding, we can validate their feelings and empower them to speak up about the issue.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

If I happen to miss important information during a meeting, there are a few steps I'd take to get that info back. Firstly, I'd reach out to my fellow colleagues who were present in the meeting and kindly ask if they have any insights or notes I could refer to. In case that doesn't work, I'd consider contacting the person who organized or led the meeting directly to see if they can provide the information I'm looking for. If all else fails, I'd make use of the communication channels available to me, such as sending a message to everyone involved in the meeting, politely asking for the missing information or any clarifications.
A
teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
If a teacher or receptionist tells me that I'm doing something that contradicts the training given by my superiors, I would respectfully listen to their concerns, remain composed, seek clarification to understand the issue better, explain my understanding of the situation, work together to find a solution, and if needed, consult my higher-ups for guidance to ensure I follow the correct procedures.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):Event Name:
"Art Fusion: Igniting Creativity" Description: "Art Fusion: Igniting Creativity" is an immersive and vibrant art exhibition organized by the Art Club of our high school. This captivating event aims to showcase the artistic talents of high school students while fostering a sense of creativity and inspiration within our school community. Over the course of two days, the school's main hall will be transformed into a dynamic gallery space. Day 1: Artistic Showcase and Gallery Walk The event commences with an artistic showcase, where the walls of the main hall are adorned with an impressive array of paintings, drawings, sculptures, and mixed-media artworks created by talented high school students. Each artwork will be thoughtfully displayed and accompanied by descriptions that provide insights into the inspiration, techniques, and emotions behind them. To enhance the interactive experience, various art stations will be set up, allowing attendees to engage in hands-on activities and express their own creativity. These stations can include collaborative murals, where students can contribute their artistic touches, as well as interactive installations that encourage self-expression and experimentation with different artistic mediums. Throughout the day, a guided gallery walk will be organized, led by art club members and senior students. They will provide commentary on the artworks, sharing their personal interpretations and shedding light on the creative processes of their fellow classmates. This guided tour creates an educational and immersive experience, fostering a deeper appreciation for the artistic talent within our high school. Day 2: Art Workshops and Live Demonstrations The second day of the event offers a series of art workshops and live demonstrations led by art club members and local artists. These workshops will cover a wide range of artistic disciplines, such as painting, drawing, printmaking, ceramics, and photography. Students will have the opportunity to participate in these hands-on sessions, learn new techniques, and create their own artworks under the guidance of experienced mentors. Simultaneously, live demonstrations by talented art club members will take place on a dedicated stage. These demonstrations can showcase various artistic processes, such as painting techniques, sculpting methods, or digital art creation. Students and attendees can observe the creative process firsthand, gaining inspiration and insight into different artistic practices. Throughout both days, a pop-up café will be available, offering refreshments and snacks for visitors to enjoy while immersing themselves in the artistic ambiance. The café will feature specially designed treats and beverages with artistic flair, adding a culinary element to the event. "Art Fusion: Igniting Creativity" is a captivating event that celebrates the artistic talents of high school students while fostering a love for creativity and self-expression. Through the artistic showcase, interactive activities, guided tours, workshops, and live demonstrations, this event creates a vibrant and inclusive platform for students to explore their artistic abilities, inspire each other, and leave a lasting impact on our high school community.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Searphine Zanou
Character Gender:
Female
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
030-511-0207
Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
My character is someone who puts respect on top even too strangers or peers and she is someone extremely maturity and hates being unorginezed dirty
Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What sets me apart from other applicants seeking this position is my unique combination of experiences, skills, and passion. Firstly, my international background and exposure to diverse cultures have given me a broad perspective and a deep appreciation for different perspectives and approaches. This allows me to bring a global mindset to the table, which can be valuable in understanding and addressing the needs of a diverse student body. Secondly, my personal experiences of being outcasted and witnessing mistreatment have fueled my determination to make a difference.

Why do you want this position?:
studying abroad, I have witnessed the pain of being outcasted and the mistreatment that students endure. It has opened my eyes to the fact that many schools fail to address these issues until it's too late. I refuse to stand idly by and want to be a force of change. My goal is to be there for those who are hurting, to listen, support, and make a positive impact. I believe every student deserves to feel safe, included, and valued.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What excites me the most about student council is the chance to actually make a real impact on my fellow students' lives. Being on the council means I can speak up for what the students want and need. I really care about making our school a better place where everyone feels included and valued. I love the idea of being involved in decisions that affect all of us.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Creating anti-bullying initiatives:Bullying can have a significant negative impact on students' well-being. I would work towards implementing anti-bullying campaigns, workshops, and awareness programs to educate students about the effects of bullying and empower them to stand up against it. By fostering a culture of kindness, empathy, and respect, we can create a safer environment for all.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, The council have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Your answers did not yield enough detail for our liking

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread