mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted High school Student Council Application

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Jihyuu

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I had a ban back in 2020. I'll post the ban appeal below. As for warnings I didn't have any warns in the last 2 years

What is your timezone?:
My timezone is EEST

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
lxve18#5779

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/justmiruna-italian-application.13530/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-application.14870/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/school-librarian-application.14954/
[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-5-application.15414/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/justmiruna-language-application.15859/
[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/justmiruna-french-application.16132/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/justmirunas-music-teacher-application.16986/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/romanian-application.17106/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-application.20845/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/my-ban-appeal-my-point-of-view.22282/
[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spanish-language-application.22119/ [DENIED]

Describe your activity on the server:
I used to be really active but now I am not as active as I was before, however I try to stay on SRP for 3 or 4 hours each day and I'll try to be more active in the up-coming days. I usually would have spent around 5 - 9 hours on the server when I had free time and I plan on making that activity again.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
I had an old account which got hacked but other than that I have no other accounts.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware that being inactive will result into my removal from the council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a group of students responsible for mentaining a safe environment for all students. Councillors have to work together as a team to make sure no arguments or fights are happening on school grounds and help the school faculty with the discipline of the students that cause troubles. Nevertheless, they are to make the school a better place by helping school extracurricular events happen and coming with ideas on how to make the school a more fun and safe way of learning. It's a must for a councillor to respect the rules and act in it's best way as possible since they represent Karakura High School and are students on whom to rely on when needed. A councillor is supposed to stop arguments between students, helping the school faculty with hosting detention and guiding the students on school grounds around the school if needed.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I am motivated on this position because I find more intriguing the part of SchoolRP rather than the GangRP. I don't usually partake in any type of illegal activities on the server, having said that I am willing to try helping new players around the school and the faculty members during school hours. I don't have past experience in being in the student council, however I've been in the college cheerleader team some time ago, was a really good library in the early 2019 of SRP and a Music Teacher, so I definetly know how to behave as a proper Councillor.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, I am aware of that and that's why I mainly want to join the Councill apart from helping during school hours. Creativity was one of my forte, one example being the idea with the name of the shop changing on each opening based on the events the shop had. I can come with new fun events and I can work well with a big group of people.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

The following is the ranking of the council roles from the most important to the least.

Council Advisers - This is a really important role among the council as they monitorize the whole activity of it. Their task is to make sure that the activity of the council run smoothly within the school grounds and that they don't misbehave. This role is given to a faculty member and cannot be obtained by a student.

Council President - Is the most important role that leads the whole network of the council. Being said that, the president is well-known and must have a good reputation before obtaining this role, both on school grounds and outside of the school grounds. They are able to hold meetings and have the final word in deciding whether an event is going to have place or not.

Council Vice-President - Is also important nearly as the Council President itself. They are chosen by the president as they are trustworthy and also have a good reputation as good as the president. The vice-president is chosen based on their behaviour, hardwork and trustworthiness of ones individual. This role is the assistant of the president and will help him through out the duties that the president have to fill. If the president is kicked out of the council or chooses to resign, the vice-president will take their place.

Councillors - last but not least part of the council are the councillors. They are also important members since they will offer guidance to students that are in any kind of trouble, they are to resolve any troublesome situation within the school grounds and must stay with a positive attitude so the students can feel safe around you so they know who they can rely on.

Other roles that are important to the council are the SLT , teachers and school employees. The council is just a group of students who try their hardest to keep the school a safe place for everyone, however, if things don't go as planned for them, the councillors also have to call and rely on higher-ups. SLT is referring to the leaders of the school such as principals/vice-principals or deans. The council also must have a great connection with the teachers and the school employees since they are the ones to stop an argument or a fight happening on school grounds if the students won't listen to the councillor.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

The first thing I would do is separating the girls by getting in-between the two asking them to calm down in a calm tone. I would try talking to them asking what happened trying to solve the problem in a nice manner, if they continue on harassing each other I would yell in return at the girls telling them that on school grounds they need to have a positive attitude and that we shouldn't bring each other down. If they don't listen to me I will either call higher-ups (such as a teacher) explaining the situation or give them a verbal warning with detention. If they STILL continue, I would give them detention and tell the faculty about what happened.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
The first thing that I would do is informing the faculty and the council president if around since it can be a dangerous individual on school grounds so everyone must stay alerted. I would try giving them the details about the person such as clothing, height, hair colors, mask color/mask shape, basically any information that I have in order for the faculty to catch the student. Once everyone is alerted about the student, I would try looking after the student and once found, he will get his masked taken away and I will leave to the faculty taking the final verdict on how severe was what he did. The student would still get detention and after the situation has been solved I would thank everyone for co-operating with me.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would push gently the councillor aside from the student ignoring the councillor focusing myself on the student asking if they are fine and unhurt. I would then turn to the councillor asking to apologize to the student. If they do not apologize to the victim I would give out my phone number to the student so they can call me whenever an accident like this happens again on school ground. After that I would apologize on the councill behalf then letting the student go on to his next class. I'd pull the councillor aside for a private talk with the councillor asking them various questions such as why they did what they did etc. After having finished the private talk I would go to the council president informing them about the situation. I will also fill in about the situation to an available teacher so they can help me oversee over the student when I am not around.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
First thing first, I would not interrupt the meeting for an absurdity, instead, I would ask nicely one of my peers to fill me in about the parts that I have missed. It's not a shame to ask for help, after all we all need a bit of help from time to time. If they also didn't catch the piece of information that I was looking for, I would ask the vice-president to fill us in.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
At first I would be shocked but in the same time I wouldn't want to make them suspicious of me. I would ask the higher-up various questions on why should I do what they told me to do. If they lie to I will accept what they told me to do and go talk about it to another higher-up (teacher or SLT). I will inform them about the situation and ask if it's true what they told me to do. I would then let the faculty deal with the situation.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

What's better than a competitive game but in a team? Everyone loves teaming up with their best friends and win a competition together. So I was thinking about hosting a RELAY RACE!

That's right! A relay race implies teamwork and good runners! The students will have to form a team of 4 for the event before the event itself will start. The position can be hosted at the track field and the track team can also be involved on supervising the students to not cheat. How's it going to work? Well we can place each student in a position. The first wave of students will begin to run on the track field and will pass the baton onto the next student, when the student relay the baton, the next one starts running and the previous student has to stop in their place. When the baton returns to the first student, then the first set is done. There can be multiple sets and each set will be counted as a point. In the end the team with the more points will win the race. It is a really fun athletic game which requires fast runners and teamwork as they need to be fast when relaying the baton. The only rules that this event has are: 1. You must pass the baton each time 2. You cannot hit or sabotage other participants and 3. To be able to earn a point the original player must obtain the baton from the last runner, meaning if the 2nd runner didn't pass the baton to the 3rd and the 3rd runner gives the player to the first runner instead of the 4th, the point will not be counted. This event has to be organized so it can work as it will be really chaotic if we let everyone in, hence why I suggest the student council to make the signups before the event itself starts.

This type of events can also be multiple as such in: one student doing the track part of the competition then the next student does the swimming part of the competition and the following does the acrobatics part of the competition and so on. Basically we can mix more sports into 1 competition and at the end we could put a puzzle so the team of 4 will need a: runner, swimmer, gymnast and an intelligent person to conclude the race! The possibility are endless when coming to sports and events!

The puzzle part of the race can be a math problem, a riddle or anything that can be solved by a person. A member of the council will stay in the same room with the participant until one of them gets the correct answer. By this, we put up to a challange the students by making them choose what person does the best each job.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Emma Emerson

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-852-9016

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Emma Emerson isn't really well-known for her "butterfly" personality, she always have been a serious, yet extroverted person. She loves hanging with people and having a good time, but on the surface she seems like a cold-hearted person. While patrolling Emma would often listen rather than to talk as she thinks that problems are solved by gathering information and then giving the final verdict other than talking without knowing the situation. Her voice would not be too high pitched nor too deep, she would have a neutral feminine voice. Usually she's rather intimidating with her fancy outfits and her formal way of acting but she's just trying to make a good impression. During classes she would hate loud students talking only non-senses during an educative lesson. She would often stay quiet or call out the students that are being annoying or disrupting the class. Other than that, she's rather calm and ambitious but is not afraid of calling out people that do wrong. Her friends sees her as a really extrovert young girl, but she actually enjoys the silence in the library while reading a book.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Emma Emerson would be a young girl standing at 5'4. Despite her young and petite figure she's really mature, she always dresses elegantly, she loves fashion and could never wear something that is not on her style. The face of Emma is rather small with a high bridged nose and a L shaped jawline as she comes from a british family. Her golden hair color would stand out among the rest complimenting her icy blue eyes. As for her figure she is an inverted triangle shape. Emma would not have any relatives in Karakura, however she speaks fluently japanese thanks to her dad that helped her learn the language.
Emma.JPG

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
"Hmph- What separates me from the others you ask? I highly believe I am a hardworking individual whom you can trust. Let's be honest, this institute really needs more help on keeping things... tidy! As for the reputation. . . I can say I am, indeed, well-known- Hopefully! But anyway, I do think that my attitude is something fresh in the council, I wouldn't bother coming here convincing you that I am one of the best candidates for this jobs if it didn't interest me. I love interacting with other students and resolving the problems that can occur on during school hours and I don't mind calling out people. . . I don't want to see students getting injuried or bullied on my patrolling, this is why I will never allow such incidents on my watch! I, the same, felt the burden of being humilated in front of a wide public and I hate seeing others having to get through the same. . . With this being said, I think I explained myself what separates me from the others."

Why do you want this position?:
"Honestly- I really want this position due to the simple fact that I want to be there for the students that really needs someone to talk to when harassment occurs during school hours. . . It is inevitable that bully activity is still a huge problem in the present and I do not want other students to feel grief or. . . Sadness in general! I want to limit this activity to the bare minimum and be there for the students that need a friend to talk to. Serving justice will be a huge part of my daily activity if I get accepted in the council and I will try my best to keep a positive attitude so I can represent proudly Karakura High! It will not matter on the issue, I will help on hosting events or assisting to detentions or even guiding students to their assigned classes."

What interests you the most about student council?:

"Hmm- Let's see where to begin from. . . There's a lot of things that really interests me about the student council but I think the main thing that interests me is the capability of influencing others in doing more good than bad. I love the overall idea of the student council, whereas the student council are the helpers of the faculty and stopping the students to misbehave. It's fascinating how the council combines teamwork with discipline and always keeping a high profile. It's not a chaotic lifestyle, on the contrary everything is organized, even when the councillors deal with a situation they tend to always act at their best, organized and calm. I really am interested in this spot since I am willing to put myself in the middle to make the high school a better and a fun place where to study and succeed in life."

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
"It's going to be a lot of work but I am up for the challange. To mentain a safe environment at school you have to contribute a lot which I am willing to do in order to stop this problem, also known as bullying. I am determined to reduce the bully activity to 0. Of course, I know that's not possible but I will try my best to keep the school a safe place by stopping fights and acts of bullying no matter your gender, sexual orientation, your religious beliefs or ethnicity, everyone is welcome as we do not descriminate and no one should descriminate an individual for anything! As for the fun part, I really am looking forward to assist the council in hosting events but school is not only limited to the special events where you can have fun, I can also work with the teachers to give them ideas how they can host a more interactive and more fun lessons because let's be real. . . A lot of the students cannot stay still on a chair if the teacher talks for hours. . . I know, it's a pain but this is the truth, if we do not have more fun classes the students won't be able to learn faster from your lessons. I strongly believe that I can make the school both a safe and fun environment for everyone!"​

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply and welcome to the student council

To get started please ping @[Vice-Dean] Tasselled in the RPH academic's discord's help channel.
From there, please contact your appropriate council lead

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread