mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Highschool Council Application | _Koly (W.I.P.)

koly

Level 0
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

_Koly

What is your timezone?:

GMT+3

Please provide your Discord tag:

_koly

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Pending
https://schoolrp.net/threads/governor-application-_koly.77306/

(
on anothor character but i decided to delete it, so i can focus more on the council role, if i get it.)

Describe your activity on the server:

I tend to say i am pretty active, i can be around 3-4 hours active per weekdays and more active on weekends, around 5-6 hours.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

_Koly - Shark 'Blue' Meyer (Grade-12)

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am aware.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a selected group of students that helps take care of the school grounds. They plan events, hand out detention slips to misbehaving students, and answer their questions, working to maintain peace and order in the school of Karakura.
They collaborate with faculty members, allowing them to focus less on what is happening on the school grounds, and assist with simple tasks such as delivering detention books to the detention room or just bring them papers that they need to sign. However, the council members still need to attend classes and behave to ensure they do not abuse their power.
They also play an important role in helping their classmates by sharing useful advice on different problems, like schoolwork, friendships, or personal issues.
Their willingness to help makes our school a friendlier and more supportive place.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

My main motivation for applying for the student council is because one of my friends was a councillor and i really admired their work. Even if it is most of the time just patrooling the school grounds and check for any misbehaving students, they can suggest and help for any future events that will be done in the future. I love how the councillors are usually so friendly and they are willing to help anyone that seeks their help.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes, I understand that being part of the student council means I’ll need to use my creativity and work well with others. I look forward to coming up with fun ideas for events and helping make them happen. Teamwork is important, and I’m excited to contribute and help my fellow councillors with whatever they need.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Sure! Here are the other roles in the council that are important to the them.

-THE PRESIDENT

The president is the leader of the council, coordinating them and making sure everything is going smoothly. They have a higher role in the hierarchy of the school, which places them right below the faculty. They organize meetings in the council room with the other members and discuss the future of the school.

-THE VICE-PRESIDENT

The vice-president is the right hand of the president, helping to carry out their plans. They listen to what the president needs and take on tasks that the president gives them. If the president is busy or unavailable, the vice-president steps in to lead meetings and make important decisions.

-THE COUNCIL MEMBERS

The council members are the first line of support in the school, helping to keep everything in order. They walk around the school, making sure that students are following the rules and behaving well. When the faculty is busy with other tasks, the council members step in to help out.

-THE FACULTY

The faculty are the adults who work at the school. When the councillors have problems with other students, the faculty come in to settle the argument and ensure that both parties are treated right.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

"My name is.. Shark Meyer Katashi.. I know what you're thinking: yes, like the sea animal shark." He didin't seem frustrated by his own name but all the shark jokes are not funny to him anymore.

The boy cleared his throat before answering. "I am a male, thank you for asking."

He puts his hand on the table, tapping out what seemed to be a musical note. "Oh, my age? I'm 18. I was born on January 31st."

Phone number:

"My phone number is.." He would search for the phone in his jacket, before continuing his sentance. "030-450-0424"

How would you describe your personality?:

"My personality. .?" He would sigh for a second."Well. . I really love to make new friends and help people out!" He would eye the person that was interogating him. "I just hope I won't have any problems with anyone since I am not the type to cause trouble."

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

The male stood at a height of 6'5". His appearance was unusual and a bit striking. He looked like someone who might cause trouble rather than help. His hair was deep blue with a grey streak, giving him a unique style. He often wore summer like clothes, like a colored t-shirt with jeans, which added to his laid-back look. Despite his tough appearance, there was something interesting about him that made people curious.

body.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

He would think for a second, rolling his eyes first to the left, then to the right before focusing his vision to the person opposite of him. He'd start speaking with a calm expression on his face. "I am a guy that is disciplined and motivated enough to make this school a better place. I have been a trouble maker for a little bit, but I hated it. I was influenced by my siblings and got myself into some pretty deep trouble. Hopefully, by joining the council, I can get on the right path and help those who are scared and confused." Satisfied with his answear, he would just tilt his head to the right before giving the person a warm smile.

Why do you want this position?:

"I want this position so I can help any student that i come across. I hope to make an impact on this school, and hope to be seen as a role model, and promote kindness. I am not a fan of giving people detention, but if they are not following the school rules, I have no other option than to give detention to them." His facial expression was somewhat serious about this matter, it seemed like he was really into being a councillor.

What interests you the most about student council?:

He would place his hand on the table, before rubbing it for a little bit. "I am very interested to make a positive impact on the school community. I am excited to work with my colleagues and make this place a fun and enjoyable place for every student, and I hope to have fun if I join the council."

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread