GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Haileyrion (Applying)
Kathniss

What is your timezone?:
GMT+2

Please provide your Discord tag:
Katniss21

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Dutch | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Italian Language Application (Second Lang) | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Swedish language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Swedish Application 2nd Attempt | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Japanese sign Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Describe your activity on the server:
I am decently active as I am a member of the college baseball-team on my second-account, as well as just college on an alternate. However, I still wish to try something new besides my team account. I am a little less active on the forums side of things, but I do occasionally check up on updates, conversations, applications, etc. Generally, I play on schoolrp almost every single day and I’ll usually be online for about 3-5 hours.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
Katniss | [College][M][Baseball]
Haileyrion | [College] & [Grade-12] (Applying)

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware. It is a fair chance for everyone.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The council is there to provide help and guidance for students. The student council help and supervise new students and show them around school, they offer help to solve ongoing conflicts on schoolgrounds, including argues. Organizing events is also one of the tasks that comes with it. Making the school, together with other faculties, a safe place where everyone can have a good time and feels secure.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I think it would be a lot of fun to do new things on the server, in addition to what I already do. I think this role suits me very well. I was made aware of this role by a friend and after thinking about it for a while, I think it would be very nice to be able to interact with other people in this way and expand my experience further.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I'm aware of that. I really enjoy organizing things with other people or brainstorming about possible events. I see this as a challenge where I can give free rein to my creativity and to work with the server and work with the people. I adore sharing and listening to ideas so I would absolutely love this part!

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Presidents

The council presidents are the highest-ranking members within the council, they are mainly responsible for overseeing the council and its members, along with keeping the peace and ensuring everyone does their job properly within the council. It is an even bigger responsibility then being a council-member, and they earn their position through hard work and leadership; serving as role-models for the rest of the council.

Vice Presidents

They are the second in command and they ensure that everything goes smoothly within the council. They assist the other presidents in overseeing everything that happens within the community. You could compare their tasks to those of the presidents which makes them a very essential part of the council in general.

Council Members

The members of the council are the hard-working and creative members within this community, they assist in many matters, including; serving as a positive example for others, supervising classes, making sure the rules are being followed, sharing ideas for events or things within the school and council, etc. They are a very important part in keeping the school a safe and fun place to be in.

Faculty

The school-staff plays a crucial role in helping the councillors as they work together to ensure students' safety. When a difficult situation beyond their control happens; school-staff are able to help the council and work with them to find a solution. Both the school-staff and the council play a very important role in keeping the school a safe and fun place to learn.

IC SECTION

SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?:

Kinu would first talk with the student who is causing the disturbance. She would talk to the student in a calm tone and try to take them with her so that she can talk to them quietly without distracting the other students further. If the student does not want to cooperate and continues, Kinu would ask for help via the radio so that the teacher can continue to teach the other students as best as possible.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?:

Kinu would remain calm during the whole situation, and ask for someone to use the intercom if necessary and the student cannot be found otherwise. If the student is returned, Kinu would calmly try to talk to the student and find out why they ran away as well as assist anyone if needed. However, if the student cannot be found, Kinu would try to use her radio to ask for help from the SLT if absolutely needed for the situation.

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?:

Kinu would start by removing the student that is causing this from the scene, and calmly ask them what happened and why they are doing this in a calm tone. She would also ask the teacher to show the artwork in case it was a misunderstanding. Kinu would remain calm and try to solve the situation with both the teacher and the student to keep everyone calm and collected.

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?

She would allow the protest as long as it is for a genuine cause or reason, and if allowed to give them permission (after asking the required person), she would make sure they were protesting in a specific place in the school so that they do not disturb other students and faculty as well as still be able to voice their opinions in a healthy manner. Kinu wouldn’t want it to disrupt any ongoing classes or cause too much of a distraction for the student-body.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?:

Kinu would ask what went wrong and immediately apologize for the things she did wrong. She will listen carefully and take the criticism well and pay more attention to this next time and make an even better and considered decision. She would ask for advice on how to handle it in the future and could have handled or prevented this. Kinu is eager to learn and likes to learn from the mistakes she has made and will undoubtedly make again.

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

‘Who’s got the best ride?!’

[!] There would be a poster hanging at the school[!]

Car flyer 3.png

[!] A small leaflet was placed before you on the table.. [!]

“Have you always wanted to show off your car to the other students or to the teachers?! This is your chance! We would like to ask all car owners to show their most beautiful or toughest car to the visitors of this show. Of course all participants can win a nice prize with this and all visitors get the chance to vote for their favourite! If you don't have a car or can't participate in this event, don't worry, this day will be unforgettable and maybe you could even score a cute date?! There will be stalls where you can buy a tasty snack or a refreshing snack or drink. It is a great opportunity to see the most beautiful and expensive cars and maybe you can even ride along with your favourite car (and driver) through the streets of Karakura!”

Cars

Imagine cars parked all around the school with their owner next to them, proudly showing off their cars to the public. The students who want to participate in this event will receive a book upon arrival to write down their vote(s) and after they are done writing, they can place these books inside an anonymous voting-box and these votes will be counted after most of the event has passed and the top-three winners will receive nice prizes.

Outfits

There could also be a small fashion-show in this event; ‘Who has the BEST car-outfits?!’ - In this contest, you will be judged on how well your outfit(s) matches with your car, as well as creativity! Do you have the most badass drip in Karakura? Find out by showing off YOUR FABULOUS OUTFIT on the stage, and show everyone that you have what it takes to win!

Market

There will also be a small flea-market where you can buy car-related items such as helmets and maybe even some cool outfits (this would require help from the fashion-club as well as other working tailors) if you didn’t have one already - along with the most educational work-shops! And there will definitely be food-stalls as well which would be a fun moment to have the cooking-club participate within this event as well.

Personal Information

(in character)

Name:

Kinu Hasegawa-Tomohiro

Female

Phone number:

(030)-303-0889

How would you describe your personality?:

‘I'm a quiet girl by nature. I have learned to stay calm in most situations unless there is no other option! I have two brothers and they sometimes demand my patience. I wait and see what happens and don't judge too quickly, a story has two sides and to get a good picture I prefer to hear both.
I always try to get the positive out of something and not give up!’

OOC: Kinu is a reserved young responsible girl with a thirst for solving problems and learning more. She carries herself with a calm aura and treats everyone kindly, as well as respect. She is not afraid to stand up for others and for herself if that is necessary and she can both listen and voice her ideas as well as the ideas of others. Kinu has a very creative mind and is willing to put herself to the test to achieve the best possible outcome. She also has a very nice sense of humor when you get to know her a bit more!

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

‘I prefer to be comfortable yet stylish, I like all sorts of clothes aslong as they are practical for school and work. I usually wear my hair down or in a simple ponytail as it is easy to do, but I do occasionally use creative hairpins to decorate my hair and outfits!’

OOC: Kinu is a creative girl with many clothes and styles in her wardrobe; anything from masculine to feminine. She has light-blonde locks which beautifully cascaded down her back and framed her tanned complexion effortlessly. Her blue eyes often sat calmly within their sockets; observing. She has a relatively slim figure that is often adorned by clean, ironed clothes.

Hailey-Application.jpg

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

‘I think what sets me apart is that I am a fresh-face and eager to learn, I have a lot of motivation to make this work and truly succeed within the council. I am willing to learn, listen, and do my best and succeed.’

Why do you want this position?:

‘I enjoy helping people and coming up with new and fresh ideas. I would really be able to grow as a person in the school council, and it would allow me to be a part of the school and keeping it a nice environment. I want this position because I want to try something new and give it my all, as I have a lot of motivation to do this and do it right.’

What interests you the most about student council?:

‘What appeals to me the most is the opportunity to work with the teachers and other faculties to bring new ideas to the school. It gives opportunities to play a bigger role in this and to gain more experiences along with responsibility. I love how involved the council is with events and the people within the school-faculty and I would love to be a part of it!’

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

‘I'm honest and fair, I do not like injustice of any kind. I am able to voice my opinion in the right moments. It is also the goal to create a safe living environment where everyone feels good and safe - where students have a good time and feel heard and understood. I am already relatively involved with the school as much as I can but being a part of the council would give me a lot more opportunities!’

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread