Level 27
Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
Ahimotu

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
I've been banned four times, however they’re over a year ago, almost two. I don’t remember previous warnings but all the kicks I had were usually for role/age changes or AFK. My first ban was in 2017 (or 2018 not sure about the exact time), but anyway in the first months I was on the server, I was banned for FailRP / AvoidRP. My second ban was in early 2018, I was banned for Metagame (5 hours ban as it was a minor metagame). My third ban was in mid-late 2018, and it was for RDM. My fourth ban was in early 2019, it was for Lying to a Player in LOOC.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
GMT +1

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Yes, I do have discord and my username is vit#4090

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

I've applied for languages (Italian, Korean, Russian, German and JSL) also other kind of applications for adult roles, such as Police Officer, Hospital Staff, Sous Chef, and I also had four College Applications. 3/4 applications for Police Officer were denied (fourth time accepted but I don’t have the link), and 2/3 Italian applications were denied (third time accepted), everything else all accepted at the first time. I do not have any links to them because I lost my old forum account (do not have access to it anymore), and I think that every application links will be just lost in those threads
However I got a few links to applications I had made for this forum account:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.34230/ (JSL - ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carandirus-college-application.26421/ (College - ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ahimotus-police-application.25410/ (Police - DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ahimotus-college-student-application.22869/ (College - ACCEPTED)

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I’m very active on the server, I’d say I’m online for at least three or more hours. However that’s most likely whenever school will start again in January (to me it does). But I’d say I’m online for at least five hours on holidays or Sundays. I am not active on the forums unless it’s for reading some rules or checking/making applications, however if I ever will need to do something on the forums I will be able to be active on there as well.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
A student council are usually a small group of students who want to learn about leadership, and usually they're in charge of making choices that will benefit the other students and the whole school generally. The student council may take into consideration other students' ideas, and mention them to a teacher or principal. The student council is usually formed by a 'president' and occasionally a 'vice-president' who are usually voted out by the students of the whole school, so that the majority can make sure that they won't be disappointed by their choices. In some schools, student council presidents are elected if they also have good grades, meaning that they need to have a certain level of intelligence or dedication into the title they have been named for. The student council can also be the 'school officers', as they might as well guard over the school, making sure there's no problem within students (such as beefs, or any sort of school rules infraction), which is a really good relief for teachers that usually also have to deal with these problems, as in some countries, schools don't have students who can guard over other students.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
What brought me to applying for this role is the importance and the potential fun I could have as a councillor. I think that this role is one of the most busy with roleplay scenarios, as they have to be present to warn/punish students for their wrongdoings inside the school grounds. A good reason could also be the fact that you can interact with a lot of people, and have a sort of 'team' who will help you into what you're doing or what you plan to do for the council, which can be a good way to make new friends and have some people you can roleplay with. The student council plays another important role, which is making sure that every choice made, make the whole school environment is liked by the students, or less 'hated'.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
As far as I know, the student council in Karakura usually walks around the school, making sure there's nothing wrong happening, or whatever can be a disturbance to other students or school staff and usually intervene to stop it, approaching the situation in a certain way, depending on what it is. I don't really know what else, and I hope I can learn more about this role because I'm sure there's a lot more on going with them, and hopefully I can take part in these activities and take this responsible role.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I'd say my work ethic can be really great sometimes. I tend to get a lot of inspiration and dedicate myself into giving out the best ideas for others, trying to make the school environment enjoyable by every player. I think that sometimes really good ideas can come out of my head, and I sometimes really put into effort and detail what I do, so I try to dedicate myself into my work and try to not disappoint everyone, both the players and the council. I think that the interaction with the players will improve my work, making me a more experienced person and maybe think out new ideas for the school etc. I have always put effort in every role I have been playing, and eventually got good results out of them.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
As I mentioned before, the school council plays an important role on the school grounds, which impact what the school environment is. I believe that the school council can be a fun role to play and the most thing that interests me is of course the work that they do for the school. I'm myself a really dedicated person if it's for something that I might enjoy, so I think this could be a good path for me to put dedication into. I think that this role is special, as councillors have multiple tasks to get done, and I believe this can be a sort of challenge for me.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
SchoolRP has been the start of my roleplay experience. I've been here for three years or something near to that, and since then I've sort of improved a lot into roleplay. I have also roleplayed in a few other servers, however they weren't school or real life related servers, some of them weren't even on minecraft. However I'd say I'm an old player, with a good knowledge of roleplay rules and I have been in many interesting roleplay scenarios, I think that's what makes me experienced.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
It really depends on the idea. If it is something that wouldn't benefit the school or the students then I would respectfully explain how it wouldn't help the school, and if there's something good into that idea, then I would probably take that part of their idea and work it out with the other council members and the president, with their approval. If the idea is something totally out of topic, then I would just say that it isn't needed, or that it should be about something more important for the school.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I would not complain at all, I believe that as a council member, you should always respect the choices of your group. I would just either try to figure it out myself, or fix whatever was wrong with it, making sure I could make it a better and more reasonable idea to submit. If maybe they misunderstood my idea I would try to explain it better, in hope that they could get more the topic and sense of the idea. But anyway, I generally wouldn't complain too much as I usually as well see into what I said, and I am usually aware when I said something that might be useless.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would try to calm the situation down. I would explain to everyone that we play an important role for the school, and that we shouldn't still start childish arguments over a debate, but instead we should keep it a normal debate, everyone sharing their idea, making it possibly constructive, so everyone can understand better. I believe that arguments only generate stress within the council, instead debates can be really useful, as everyone can learn about what could have been wrong or what was right. I would probably tell them something to reason, obviously respectfully and calmly, so that such arguments wouldn't start once again, so we could keep on normal and friendly debates. In extreme cases, I would either report whoever started the argument to the council president, as I believe it would be the best idea instead of doing everything on my own.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would calmly approach them, and take them somewhere to talk. I would tell them that what they're doing is wrong and that they're causing disturbance within school grounds. If they abuse their position, I would report it to the council president, as it's something that the leader should take care of, as a normal councillor I wouldn't be able to do much as I cannot really go straight up to someone and tell them that they're abusing their role. However I would still talk to that certain councillor, make them understand that whatever they were doing is wrong, then suggest them to try and fix their behaviour and then let them go. If they keep causing problems, I would report them to the council president, so maybe that they can talk about it with the councillor.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would give them my point of view. I would explain carefully and respectfully to the president that maybe that idea shouldn't be put in act as it could not help as much as thought. I think that I would do the same with another councillor's idea if I ever thought something was wrong with it. As I stated before, I would probably take what could have been potentially good in that idea, and maybe suggest my idea instead. But obviously if then they explain furthermore, and maybe explain a bit more their point of view about it, I could understand about it more and maybe realise that it wasn't that bad after all, and then agree with it.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would talk to them and try to understand what happened, maybe point out that their work has changed due to that, and maybe ask them if they could make it up so that their work can be once again efficient, as a student council should always keep up with a good attitude and dedication into their work. If it becomes a serious problem, I'd have to unfortunately report it to the council president, so that they can put a step into the situation, as I wouldn't want to act like I am bossing them. If it is something that is not too personal, I would probably try to talk to them about it and help them find a solution, maybe trying to motivate them more and make it up so that our team will be out of any argument.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Her name is Sae-yun Park.

Character Gender:
She is a female.

Character Age:
Sae-yun is 18 years old.

Character phone-number:
Her number is 804-231-046

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Sae-yun tends to be a nice person, she's usually kind and can help anyone, however she's not the brightest. Everyone has a bad side, and usually she tends to be blunt to whoever did not respect her or hurt her in a deep way. However, she's really self-aware and honest about things, she would only lie only with good reasons, and tries to keep calm the most she can. She would realise when she is wrong, and usually tries to apology. She's a very dedicated type, she likes to learn more about everything and always tries to learn more, such as languages or people's cultures. She's a foreign so she tried to learn Japanese the best and is currently fluent at it, as she tried to make a good impression to every Japanese person she would meet. She can be a leader when she wants, she can usually take many responsibilites and make sure that everything goes perfectly. There are a few traits that many people would wonder about. She can sometimes be inspiring, or weird and also clumsy. However that's something you'd rarely see from her.
If she has a job, she would take everything seriously into it, and I mean seriously. She usually befriends and tries to get on the good side of everyone she works with, and tries to cooperate with them.

Character appearance/attire:
Sae-yun is a South Korean young female that stands at 5'3" feet and is slightly underweight as she weighted 100lbs, however she had a hourglass body shape. She would have a natural black hair and dark brown grey-ish eyes and a pale skin that contrasts her other features. She would be usually seen with a kimono, or any sort of Japanese traditional clothing, due to her finding it comfortable and unique.
https://it.namemc.com/skin/2a586a6b86011649

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Sae-yun is a fast learner and can be really responsible, so if she ever had to learn a lot about council, she wouldn't take too much to understand it. She thinks that she would be a great councillor, and she is sure about it because she feels confident. She thinks that many applicants may have the same potential as her, and she is not claiming herself better than others, but she thinks that she can be really good at doing and learning about her job. She knows what she's doing and is really determined into whatever she has to do.

Why do you want this position?:
Sae-yun wants to become a councillor to make the school a better place. She really got interested in the school council because of the responsibility they had to take, she wanted to push herself into it and wanted to try to join in. She wants the position because she wants to learn more about leadership, and wants to have experience and show her ideas to the school, as she wants the best for the school. She thinks that the role will fit her and that she will try her best to make it an enjoyable place to be in.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Sae-yun loves the council for a good reason, she knows that they want to make the school a better place for everyone, and she just wants to go along with them. She would love to meet new people to work with and help them with the school, giving out her ideas as well. She always wants to keep everything at its best, and she thinks that council is the right place for her to do so. She will be able to interact with students and teachers and will try to help them in the best ways possible.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
She would probably interact with other students and collect their ideas, or at least the most reasonable ones, and maybe take them into council members so maybe they could approve them. She believes that whatever makes most students happy is what makes the school a fun place to be in, so she would happily try to understand more about students and consider their thoughts about the school and whatever is school related. To make it a safe place, she would obviously going around the school often, so she can catch up any violent act, stop them and report them to a teacher. She would not hesitate to see a bully or a delinquent to stay in the detention room after school.

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
───────────

You have been accepted as a Councillor!
Your application has been decided by the council higherups to be applicable enough to become a student councilor

. . .
Make sure to join the KA discord, by clicking HERE
and request your rank in #roles and then ping any SLT online to get the role.
You may also do the same to get it in-game, or just ask in /help; If you have any questions, DM a president or a vice.

Users who are viewing this thread