players online

Denied HighSchool Council Application

JasonAar

Level 1

GENERAL INFORMATION​

What is your Minecraft Username?: JasonAar

Past warns/kicks/bans?: None

What is your timezone?: Pacific Time Zone

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): JasonAar#2647

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://discord.com/channels/691394242567733249/691396748781813851/1061580647816253451 (pending)
https://discord.com/channels/651823478441508894/651824414819614754/1000568522218405998 (pending?)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Lqx3TIRtdwv1-wdduwVbbwrTau9vjSB4gQ/closedform (denied)
http://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.57616/ (denied)
Try outs for swim team. (Denied)

Describe your activity on the server: Online majority of week. Mostly at night. 8pm - 1 am In real time Pacific time zone On weekends almost all day if not busy. I walk around. Discover new areas. Looking for a bigger living space. Conversing with People that seem alone. I help the new students, advise them or give tips. Sometimes I hangout with friends and chill in relaxing areas.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
JasonAar Student, 12th Grade

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes I am aware

SCENARIOS​

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
If I was in this situation I would run to the nearest staff , security, another council member, teacher or even vice- principal. It’s better to look for others who would help then create a bigger scene.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I go to the front office and ask the Lovely front desk to call out the student's name. Or if there is no front desk I go to the nearest teacher. There is no reason to chase a student. They are only making it worse for themselves.

There seems to be a counselor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Well before I step in, I’ll text or call for backup in case the situation goes south. Then I respectfully ask what is going on. If the student is too scared of the counselor I’ll signal the student to step behind me. Student safety comes first. If everything goes south, I'll confront the counselor and hope backup arrives on time. I don’t like arguments or fighting so I’ll most likely try to end the conversation and wait for the counselor to step away and check on the student asap.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Tho I should be responsible for paying attention and writing notes. I would kindly ask a council member if they would explain to me what I missed. And thank them by buy them a meal later.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would like to apologize for my behavior. I’ll assure them that I won't make the same mistake. And correct myself. If I ever go to this level I would revisit my position and work on myself and my role. Try to get better.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
Alright! I love this part! One of ideas Is a Garden festival! We can decorate the gym room as a forest so people can explore. That way they don't lose curiosity. We can hide certain plants or leave them in plain sight and leave facts about them. Adding a scavenger hunt surely will be entertaining. Or a flower parade if you want it simpler. With this idea a maze could be built at the baseball field. The prize begins with a Cheap but cool Accessory.
Gardening can help with the event. The Journalism club will have something to write about in a school event. Another idea for an event could be Clubs day. I have a strong feeling this event must have been written a lot of times. But the clubs don’t seem very active and it feels like a day is needed specifically for the clubs. A day to show themselves out there. They can hold the events at their club rooms. Each club does a specific thing (for ex. Music: does a small Lesson of instruments. Art: Give free tips On paint and drawing. Cooking: display food so students can taste their wonders of flavors in one bite.) This will help new students see how rp is done with actions and emotions. New students can get encouraged and know what they want to join. The clubs need a day like this so they can be active. A voting day. Voting is a good way to keep track of opinions, thoughts, likes, dislikes, etc. Students can vote on certain things the counsel is stuck on. Let the students decide. That way they know they are part of something in the school and hopefully helps them get courage to ask questions or for help if needed. A self-defend event. A Lot of students get hurt and bad mouthing. An event where students are taught how to avoid situations and how to defend themselves towards bullies and others who want to physically and mentally hurt them. I think that's a great event to consider. Have some the******s and officers. Give advice and tips. These events are supposed to Improve the school. But what helps improve the students? I really hope this event is at least talked about.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS​

Character Name: Jason ClawHeart

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: (030)-267-9056

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Jason She is a social Butterfly. Imagine just a girl walking up to you and telling you,” your very pretty.” instead of leaving she’ll continue a conversation. To close friends she is very protective and treats them like if she was raising them. She is the type to help others even if not asked. She already helped more than 5 new students around school and city. Giving tips and advice. The one advice she always says is be careful how much you spend. You can be broke with one Item purchase. (which is true) But never be afraid to buy food. She will stay silent if she feels not included or not comfortable. She enjoys a good picnic! A day at hot springs! Especially offering people food! She is not afraid to lend money to people who need it. Though she is afraid of speaking her mind at the wrong times. She is very patient with her peers and friends. She’ll support them in any way possible. When not knowing what to do she lays down on the ground and takes a minute to breathe. She is not afraid to protect others even if it hurts her. She’ll never hold any grudges, the only way she would is if the damage was bad.
Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Jason is 5’2 in height. She has light tan skin. Her hair is a dark shade of red hair. With half white hair but the color white stops near her shoulders. Very long straight hair. Her left eye is brown. Her right eye is a white silver. Her clothing is usually bright besides uniform and school outfits.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I work well with others. I’ll help them let out what they have bottled up if they want. Students Should not go through that phase. I hope being a counselor will help me improve, so I can help those who need the support they need. That Little push to go forward.
Why do you want this position?:
I’ve been trying to find a position where I could be part of a group that I finally could belong to. I signed up for so many things hoping I found my spot. I personally get lonely at times. A lot of my friends are in the swim team and they all create this bond I wish I had with peers.I tried to sign up for photography. Application pending- , Gardening Application pending-, Even a Job. Application denied-. The only club I got accepted to was art but I ruined my chance cause I didn’t have wifi back then. I couldn’t be online as much as I needed to but Now i can.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The events, working with other students. Meeting with group of Council!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment
Emotional support!! Snacks!! Help out If no one else can! I can fill in for staff if needed!
Communication. Bonding.

Attachments

• 1675072322350.png
    1675072322350.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Your application was rather short and undetailed, work on the length and detail of your answers if you choose to apply again in the future
-

Users who are viewing this thread