Fundraiser+
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

What is your timezone?:

CET currently in 2-4 day's it will be BST

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

TimeOfLast#7952

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server:

I'd say my activity is pretty good every day I'm on I mostly log off when I'm bored but I'm quite active I normally play from 5-10 hour's per normal day's other than that for example school then 4-8

List your accounts and roles on this server:

37454, Grade 12

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a team of highschool and college student's who apply to the council and they mostly handle school event's and keep student's in line or order by giving out detentio or warning's to student's who don't listen.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

Nothing really I wanted to see what It would be like and If it would be entertaining at all

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes I am aware. Even though I lack in that area the best I could do Is give it my all

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Not quite sure what this question is asking for but I'll try it. So the council is a team of student's from high school and college like I said and their main role Is to take on the responsibility for school event's and preparing them and then proposing the idea to SLT they also have a role to attend the help desk so Incase a student require's help they can be there to help out.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

If I have given out multiple warning's to stop I will have no choice but to give out detention If they continue I will threat to report them to SLT hoping that would end if not then I would have to break school rule's to end it.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I would talk to the nearest staff member or facuilty about it or just leave it alone if they've done it once

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

I would threaten to report them to SLT if they do not fix their attitude or apologize to the student and if they harass or do it again I will tell other councillor's about it also report it to SLT

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

I would consult a member who arrived at the meeting and who spoke quite a lot at the meeting.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would tell them I am quite sorry but my higher-up's told me that what I was doing was correct in this situation, could you explain to me that what I did was wrong and in what way?

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

I have a Idea where member's of a club go up against each other in hope's of winning a grand prize this is made by a serious of competition's overtime and each tournament will happen per week on an agreed timezone with a team of the require amount and in that event it would be hosted in the auditorium and in there will reside a volleyball court basketball court track court but football court's will take place in the football field and each time a round is won the grand piece is increased by 10% but a chosen round has to win. It's where a team is decide by someone in the crowd who will win or by rolling a dice 3 and under is team 1 4 and over is team 2 the dice has a max number of 6 and people can buy supporting gear for a team such as a plushie. Yet for football It would be different or soccer I don't know who is reading this how they pronounce it but I will call it football. So in this sport event it's a event with a grand prize team's are chosen by number's being drawn and food will be sold by standard local stall's being set up at the school by council member's or facuilty yet in this event it could bring people together. Yet no alcohol or drug's would be permitted at all due to school regulation's. So I hope this sport event is a decent one but. What if each team had a member of facuilty playing on so people who favor that teacher but like the other team would support both at once making them needing to choose between 1 or 2 or both yet plushie's will be sold a bunny one with a volleyball on the back and a basketball one with a mini basketball a track on with shoe's on and a football one with short's on each of the plushies costing 7,500-12,00 yen allowing yen to be raised for the school or to add 10% to the grand prize.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Jayne Sinu Ayaui

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number:

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: They act weird and sometimes a bit like a psycopath

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
image_2023-04-11_175804919.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I just want it for entertainment they might want it for serious reason's

Why do you want this position?: To see if it's entertaining

What interests you the most about student council?: I get to attend detention sometimes as the one giving out the task

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: My idea's

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application.

Many of your answers lack detail and the formatting makes this very hard to read.​

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread