OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Itz_Nami

What is your timezone?:

GMT+2(Germany)

Please provide your Discord tag:

itz._sara

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server:

3+ days per week 3+ hours per day I play.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

Grade-12 Sara Namazi (I'm applying for this Character my main)
Grade-12 Mia Namazi (She is the sister of my main character)

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I understand that inactivity can result in my removal from the council Team.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a group of Students in Highschool or college, That help organize school activities and events. Do their beast so thing are going smoothly and safely as possible in school hours. Tell a student if they are doing something wrong and need stop it warning them multiple times if doesn't work they are handing them a detention. Be responsible to answer questions from Students, Planning of various School activities and events. Using hundred percent of their effort, skills and brain to help school faculty by even a small task such as giving a tour to a new student keep the classroom silent and make them follow what the teacher or higher ups say. And the most important task of being a school council is to help student follow the rules and understand better of what they are responsible as a student. The way that a student council must act respectful towards all school faculty and other Student, use a very polite language.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

The first reason that motivated me to apply to be a student council is That many people are not following the school rules or even disrespecting many school faculty or Student, second reason is that I saw the work of council needs to be appreciated and I want to help that by Joining The council team and when school council has more members it would be easier for every single Student council for them self to learn or even do their tasks. My third reason is another Student council he motivated me to actually learn from the school and enjoy being on school instead of hating it, and I want to do the same for other Students and help them so they can learn easier. And my fourth last reason for me to applying for council is that I am already a very active student in school and by being a council I can spend more time learning and trying my beast to be as active as I could.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I am 100 percent aware that I need to use creativity and teamwork if I am willing to be a School council. And I think that would be easily done because Sara is a really creative person (my character That I'm applying for).

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President, Vice-president, Faculty (School employees), Councillor, Students​

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly? tell them

I would Privately tell them that this is disrupting and they need to stop it. If they kept on doing it I would Warn them again. And if they wont stop I would warn them for the last time and threat them if they do it again there would be Detention, If they wont stop I would hand them detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I would stay calm and won't panic and would ask for help in radio, detailing their cloths and their mask. will just follow them and not chase them. And try to look them all over the school (not alone, and instead with some other Councillor or Faculty member(s) because it would take a very long time).

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?

I would ask the teacher if this has happened before or this is the first time of them drawing this kind of artwork, if the teacher says it is the first time this happening then I would go up to them and kindly tell them that they can't draw this kind of art work, I would tell them to remove it and throw it in trashcan and ask the teacher for something new they can work with. And if they teacher says yes it has happened before I would ask the teacher if they would get detention slip.

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest?

If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression? I would ask them what are they protesting for, if it is not serious there is no need to allow them, and if it is serious I would ask them for more information such as how long does it take and etc. Then I would ask faculty or even Senior Leadership Team if they are allowed to protest.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would ask them what I did wrong knowing it, then I would contact a higher-ups and will ask them if what I did was wrong. If it was wrong I would simply apologies to them and tell them that wont happened ever again.

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

Information

“The Karakura school invites you to "MTW workout". And if you are asking yourself what should a "MTW workout" mean, I am here to answer that. We will go walk before school and after school for about 1-2 hours from Monday to Wednesday, We will also climb mountains With the beast couches and Equipment Safety first. We would do different exercises with a free healthy breakfast from Monday to Wednesday and this is what we call "MTW workout". You are maybe still confused why we call it "MTW workout" M for Monday, T for Tuesday and W stands for Wednesday, and obviously we workout so "MTW workout".“

Exercises & The Plan

MONDAY

“We will start on Monday, at 5 a.m. until 7 a.m. We would walk at the Karakura's Beach. You may take swimming suits with yourself if u are willing to swim.
after school we would do water related exercises, Such as Swimming and playing in the waterpark, we would be there for 2 hours and we would walk back to plaza or if you are willing to stay and be at the beach you have to tell us, so we wouldn't lose student count.“

TUESDAY
“On Tuesday we are going for a walk, at 5 a.m. until 7 a.m. we would walk in the forest. After school we will go and climb mountain in the forest with the beast couches and Equipment Safety first for 1 hour, Then we would visit Shrine, and drink some tea and continue our climbing session for 1 and a half hour. Then we would climb down and walk to plaza.“

WEDNESDAY
“On Wednesday we are going for a walk in Jinsei Zen Garden from 5:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. After school we will walk to Jinsei Zen Garden and meditate in the temple (the front house when you enter Jinsei Zen Garden) for 2 hours and after that we will go back to plaza.“

REMINDER:
“We will meet in plaza after school (after home time) and we will come back at plaza when we finish workout, We will keep count of students so if you want to leave sooner or stay you need to let us know. We will give you free healthy breakfast when we walk at morning but after school lunch is by yourself. And this whole event is free if you want to join simply come to plaza and near the crosswalk after school.“

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Sara Namazi

Female

Phone number:

(030)-431-5916

How would you describe your personality?:

Kind, environmentally friendly, Creative, friendly

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

1717705821231.png1717955330500.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I am really creative and I am a active student also one of my friend is a Councillor so I think I have enough experience to be a Councillor. I normally help my friends with their homework and any problems that they have with any Subject. Normally I tell students if they aren't following school rules such as selling or buying in school grounds. And I really enjoy helping Students so I think I have a great chance of become one.

Why do you want this position?:

Because I always wanted to be a small part of School Faculty so I think this is the beast position for me, I can still be a student while being a Faculty member and help student and help the Faculty members such as telling everyone to don't yell or be in a straight line in cafeteria don't cut in line, use proper language and etc.

What interests you the most about student council?:

The thing that interests me the most about being a Councillor, is that they are a student while having a job. The fact that Councillors don't get paid is also interesting because I don't really care about getting money and more about being a social person so I can prove this by being a Councillor. And I also can host events myself when being a Councillor and this motivates student to come to school and learn while being fun for them and also for myself.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

Hosting fun events such as shark tag ( its tag but in pool), football, racing and etc. And maybe also a reward for the winner. And sometimes even host a kind of small class between Breaks if anyone wants to come and join Me and maybe my fellow Councillors will talk about what you can do to make the world a better place. The things that I will talk about: why would u bully anyone when you can say nice things and make their day better instead of making it worst. And I will show them with Example so they can understand it better.​

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 227
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to the Council Faction.
Unfortunately, after the higher-ups have reviewed your application; We've decided to deny your application. Your application was denied due to the following reason(s) below:

Recent Player History:
Although infractions and server reputation are not detrimental factors to the initial application, we prefer players who have had a recent clean history and were more active within the integration of the server.

Inactivity:
You have not been active for a significant amount of time. Please raise your current activity and feel free to reapply again to the faction.

Formatting:
Please make sure to follow the provided format for the application process.

Users who are viewing this thread