Notable

OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?
:
KayLooney

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
KayLooney: N/A
KayLoon (Another account): Suspicion on hacking (Early 2022, 15 days Ban)

What is your timezone?:
UTC

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
kaylo_on

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Factions related:
Accepted - Akihitoes | Caretaker Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Accepted - JUDGE | KayLoon's Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Accepted - KayLoon | HS Council Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Language-related Accepted:
Language application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
4rd Attempt Sign Lanuage (My character died thats why I did a new one) | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Language-related Denied:
Korean language application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
2nd Attempt | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Sign Language 3rd attempt (I hope this is the correct place) | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Sign Language | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Language request | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Describe your activity on the server:

I don’t have many memories during this time of the server

Student-Roleplay

When I first joined SRP, I was extremely confused walking around, running around trying to learn how people RP’d, sometimes even got confused as to why I wasn’t able to join a college class (French education confused me), but I would say during this time I was able to meet multiple people and go to the bridge that’s next to plaza to roleplay with them and play truth or dare, which I did, during that whole year, I played a lot of truth or dare

Gang-Roleplay

During this year as well, I was in a few encounters with people that attacked greenies, as someone who wasn’t familiar at that time with the rules, it oddly was fun to rp with them, sure later down on the line when my character was old enough they died, but it didn’t take away the amount of fun I had, and when my character died it also opened a gate for me to explore a bunch of new characters to make, which later down on the line made me join the Hanazono clan

Few memories, but really loved this ye
ar

Swim-Team

After a while, the Hanazono clan was disbanded, kettlesip oddly gave me a bit of inspiration at that time which led me to join the Highschool Swim Team, which was led under Wandakii, it was my first time with a sports team, but it was extremely fun as it improved a lot of my roleplay capabilities, to the point that I was learning a lot about swimming

Faculty-Faction

Using my other account, I decided to apply for the caretaker, I was there for a short while but it was a decent experience, I had a lot of fun patrolling around the school, I can’t say much since it’s the faction I don’t remember much

Government-Faction

An amazing experience, I was there a for a few months and I would say I was one of the most active Judges, from doing warrants left to right to hosting trials, and clearing up the whole lawsuit list was so much fun to do, even though doing trials made me extremely nervous, it was fun to do, I would do it again the future definitely but it’s not the time

Student Council

My activity during the student council was big, I was on every single day of the week, months, to simple catch people breaking the rules, it was fun to roleplay with them during detention, or roleplay with students and talking with them so that they can move on from they’re issues, one of the best memories I have during this time was when a group of twenty students or so wearing they’re military get up was harassing the whole council team that was online at the time, we got a few of them in the council room to scold them a bit, which later got us to the SLT, one of the most anxious moments I had, but I truly enjoyed it, sadly I noticed my activity was getting slower and lower so instead of them removing me, I removed myself from council

2022/2023/2024

HS-Female Football

Though I’ve been off and on the hs female team for a few years now, I would say it sometimes felt short and long, from different captains to even becoming captain myself, I would say the team was fun to roleplay when Yushino was captain, or even when I was learning how to play both of the plugins it felt amazing, it improved my knowledge of the server, teaching me a lot, though it did reduce my roleplay capabilities a little, I can’t not say that it wasn’t fun

List your accounts and roles on this server:

KayLooney:
Grade-10: Norou Kyougi
Bee: Chlcken Nugget

KayLoon:
Grade-7 Kyori Toritsukareru
Bird: Birb

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes I am aware, I will remove myself from the council if I notice my inactivity as well

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The Student Council in SchoolRP, is a group selected by one SLT member in order to act as a student council does in real life;
They have a few objectives to do, but to summarize everything they’re here in order to assist the school faculty and the students, from giving them advice or giving them activities to do during the day (EX: 10 photos challenge), sometimes patrolling around the school to ensure that no issues is going on (EX: Stopping arguments taking them to the student council room to talk normally like responsible people), to even hosting detention/assisting the school faculty in detention

They’re also permitted to host events to make school seem fun for people who are bored or to add stuff in current school events (EX: 2022 Valentine event, flash dating area)

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
My motivation to apply for council is for my character lore, and to give council another shot, as I want to be more related to the school activity, I’ve seen all of the possible factions' perspectives that I need for the school, from being a caretaker or becoming a sports team member, it gave me something to do, and I want to join the council to do that (I’m unsure if I explained it properly)

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, I’m aware of that, creativity and teamwork aren’t really as much of an issue to me as it was before, and I have a lot of time to help with events

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Senior-Leadership-Team: SLT:
One of the most important roles related to the Council is the SLT, the group of adults that run the school, from making the rules to deciding whether or not the council is allowed to permit an event to event funding various events, without the school SLT the council won’t work like it does now, also some members of the SLT are the ones that are in charge of the council similar how Sports team have a dean or vice/principle looking over them

School Faculty: Employees:
Similar but not similar to the SLT, Employees like Teachers or Counselor is very important to the council after all, they’re still students that need help from time to time, the Nurse position as example could knock out students that the Councillor finds to the nurse office, or a caretaker can help the councillor calm down students that are causing chaos and there's also the council help desk which is exactly like the receptionist desk but more helpful in terms of communication compared to the receptionist which is usually information based

Council President - Council Vice-President:
The Council President and Vice are the bridge of communication between council members to the SLT, they’re the ones that usually represent the school council due the fact that they’ve been selected by the SLT sometimes
As the representative of the school council, any sort of event plan has gotta be informed to the council president or vice then onto the SLT, that is the case if the SLT that looks over the council does not attend the council meeting

Highschool - College Council:
Similar to how the council president is the bridge for the council students, the council students are the bridge of communication of the Council President to the normal students/sports students, normal councillors have the job of patrolling and doing other things to ensure nothing bad happens to the students, similar to College teams, College councilors are also allowed to not attend class if they’re doing the patrol if not, they still are supposed to do the college classes

Highschool Students - College students:
The students, relationship between the council and students is very deep, as most of the time the councilors have to talk or patrol to see if any students are breaking the rules

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I’m still unsure as to how this whole school function, from what I’ve seen most people who verbally harass each other seems to be friends who are joking around, but if I had been in that situation, I would’ve gone there and asked if everything is alright, after a bit of mindless chatter and if I see they’re actually not friends but enemies, I would make them go to the council room in order to speak about the whole situation in private

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would not run after them, my hair is too long and It’ll probably obscure my vision long enough for me to lose the runner, I would simply go to the school faculty to warn them about the masked person and tell them to give the student a detention slip straight away, and go along with my day, after all the student isn’t fighting anybody, just trying to mess with the school

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I really doubt that’ll happen but if that situation ever does happen, I won’t waste much time and just simply interrupt the whole thing, I would say to the councilor something about their behavior being ‘unacceptable’ or ‘improper’ and tell them to go back to the council room to see how it goes from there, though for the student, I would just bring them near to the nurse office, and ask the nurse to give the student a place to rest for a bit then go back to the council room to talk with the councilor about the situation

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

Though I would be unsure, how would I know if I’m missing a few pieces of information that I didn’t know of? Though I would just ask another council member to tell me about it, no need to waste the time of the higherups trying to apologize, but to summarize, just ask and then move on from the situation like it didn’t happen

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

From how this question was made, it seems more like the teacher/receptionist doesn’t know about the rules, since from what I’ve gathered from the last few days, the council and the school faculty run on different kinds of rules from different situations, if I truly did something that was against what I was trained by the higher-ups, I would just apologize and move on, if I didn’t, I’ll explain it to the adult

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

School Confession

From what I’ve heard from students, this is an event that some would refer to as a ‘Flash Event’
Description: Students, Teachers, and even SLT often want to confess something, anything, here’s you're chance to confess something in secret or would you reveal yourself?

From the description you could already guess as to how this event would go, anybody from the school would be able to take a book that would be given by the councilors in order to write their confession it could be anything to everything, but the thing they have to either write they’re whole name or just they’re initial

Let's just say my name is Eloa Ichibangase, I would write it down as a signature E.I., now what would they do after writing down their confession? Throw it inside a hopper, a few councillors would take it and read it, if this is school-friendly they’ll make someone announce it, of course, the craziest confession would be later given to the Journalist so that they read it out loud for the whole school to read

Where would this event take place?

Of course, at the front of the school, we’ll have a small booth on the right people would be given the books, on the left people can drop the books, and at the front, there’ll be someone at random sometimes to read out the confession
I believe this event could be useful for people who want to speak about what’s going on in their life in private, and I also believe it’s a nice way to make the school more connected, to see what’s is it like for the other person life, it can also push people to meet other people
Why did I think of this event? It is simply because of what I’ve seen lately, a lot of people have issues going on and want someone to know what’s going on to feel validated in their own right, so here’s their chance

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Norou Kyougi

Phone number:
(+81) (030)-142-8584

How would you describe your personality?:
I can’t really say much, since I’ve been trying to improve myself for these couple of years in order to not be the same person as I was before, I would say I’m someone that you can talk to now, I suppose you can call me a teacher? Supporter? Whatever it is

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

I don’t have much phone storage to take photos, but I mostly wear Christmas outfits or school-type uniforms

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Not a lot surprisingly, you can say I’m someone more bizarre with how they see things, but I can say I’m someone who's willing to change myself in order to improve, I don’t wish to be who I was years ago, I wish to be someone that can truly be approachable, and I suppose that's what separates me from other applicants

Why do you want this position?:
To change myself, to be someone that people can go to for help, and to have friends

What interests you the most about student council?:
I would say there are limits on making events, I’m extremely curious to see what’s allowed and what’s not allowed for the student council, and I’m also very curious about the council room, I could only see it from the window or from the student help desk, but I’m curious to see what’s is it like inside

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Be a student the******, or be a helper for the students and the faculty, I'll patrol often__​

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying. Congratulations on your application being accepted. Please ping @[Dean] gotsnapped in #⁠help channel in KA Discord for your roles. If you have any questions, you're welcome to message me at jawhyla on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread