Highschool Council | Otto C. Bert

Assailent_

Level 0
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Assailent

What is your timezone?:
AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time (GMT +11)

Please provide your Discord tag:
mini_assailent

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
During holidays (Currently) >= 4 Hours a day of RP, Probably another 3 hours of fishing some days.
List your accounts and roles on this server: Otto C. Bert, Grade-12

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I have common sense t-t. (Do people really not understand this?)

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
Student council is a group of students made to keep order amongst students, run events and enforce authority. Their main goal is creating a safe space for students and providing them a voice. They are capable of giving detentions etc.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
It seems like an interesting role with more student-student interactions then sport teams, as a council member HAS to interact with students of all clubs and grades in order to be effective. It also feels asif it would provide some more depth to my character.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Click for more info
In all seriousness, Yes I'm aware I'll have to use my creativity, I love coming up with new ideas, and like all other applicants, I'm a student and understand what things could create a more interesting roleplay environment, like when there was that sports club thing event, where all the sports club were recruiting in their respective areas. I also love adding my own twist on things, or just helping with the basics events wise.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
I would say most if not all roles are important to the student council, The roles within them that I am currently aware of are President, Vice-President, and Councillor.
Teachers and Professors are obviously vital to the students council functioning properly, as co-ordination is highly important.
Heads of High School and College Sports are equally as important, as planning events that could involve exhibitions would provide an interesting activity for students.
There are many other roles that are important but there's no real reason to list them all.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:
Otto C. Bert

Phone number:
(+81) (030)-579-7921

How would you describe your personality?:
(Otto) I'm a wishy washy guy, I get told that I am a little strange at times but I don't really see where they are coming from, I often find myself fishing by the pond in the forest as a past time (and a side hustle as it feels like I'm forever broke). I value my friends above all else, and I love meeting new people. When I'm down I always try to stay strong for those around me, however I find myself failing more often than not.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Untitled-1.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I haven't read their applications, So I don't know what in particular. But I'd say its my dedication and love in all things creativity, also thanks to the fact I'm an Australian with sleep schedule problems, I can play during a *wide* variety of times, allowing for me to

Why do you want this position?:
I've been bullied in the past, and in beyond my fair share of fights, but I think in an attempt to continue my reform, I need to have the authority to truly help students beyond my current capability. I want to provide a safespace for students like me, as a friend in student council "Neon 'Mizu' Hayasaka" did for me.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Setting up events, all thought I yapped on about how I want to create a safe space for students, whats the point in having a safe space without a little bit of joy during the mundane. I also just really want to understand how these events are set up so I can truly appreciate the work of those council members before me.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
My judgement is one of the few things about myself I'm sure in. Whilst it can be blinded sometimes, I can recognize my own inaccuracies, unafraid of admitting my mistakes, which I find hard to say for others in positions of authority, (cough cough talking teachers /j) I try to always put myself on the right side of situations with my strong sense of justice, as such I feel I would properly use my authority to provide a safe environment. I would also allow all students, young or old, a safe place to just talk. Sometimes that's all that people need. I will fill all the areas I currently find lacking.

Users who are viewing this thread