Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

ItsMelody

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None (except some 'go back to school' warnings for spawning outside of school)

What is your timezone?:
GMT +1 (BST +1)

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
itsmelody18

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Denied

Pending

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online everyday for atleast a few hours. It really depends on the weather forecast, but as seeing autumn and winter are coming up, i will be online even MORE (defintly an 9/10 for me!)

List your accounts and roles on this server:
Melody Toki. Grade-12
Rosa. Bird.

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
I am very aware of! I will be sure to annouche inactivity's!

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

Student coucillors handle school events and keep order and peace among the students, by stopping fights and that kind of stuff. They also help the teaches and help with detention. They work alongside the clubs and the teachers.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I wanna do more in the school faction, and becoming an Councillor was something that really sounded like my thing, i inspected the work of the councillors for an time and i really think it is fun!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes im very aware of that. Seeing as the student coucillors help with evens and such it would be logical creativity is needed, and i got plenty in storage ready to spend on this.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
I dint quite really understand this question, but i think it ment i need to list to roles that are close to the councillors.

President. The Leader of the school councillor is the one with the most responsibility, as they need to be an student their own, aswell as managing the WHOLE student councillor team. They would give the councillors guidance and check if the members are doing their job. If something is wrong they are the ones to try to fix it.
Vice President. The right (or left) hand of the president. They help the president when they have loads of work and they can also take the president role temporarly
Council member. The other part and the biggest part of the council makes sure the others do their work, and they also help the president, but with less responsibility. The president has his eyes, and the council members has theirs....
Students. The Student Councillors make sure everything runs smoothly in the school, from helping teachers to handeling situations on their own, they want to make the school the safest place in Karakura.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I walk up to them and get them off each other (if touching each other) and ask them individually what happend, after that i make an conclusion and check to them if its correct, from there i can act to sending them both in other directions, to giving them detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I go to an teacher and describe the person by seeing their clothes, they would have no problem knowing them and the student will get what they deserved.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would get the student being intimidated out of the scenario, and report the councillor to the SLT.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I ask it to an teacher or councillor i know was present in the meeting.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I ask them what i have done wrong, and i will improve myself on that to become an good councillor. If i get removed as an Councillor i would be sad, but i would have 0 hate to the councillors or the teachers.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

National Bubble Bath Day (January 8)

At the schoolpool, there will be a party hosted at night, as the pool would be filled with foam and big black speakers would be booming out loud music. The pool would be decorated with all kinds of decorations from lights to garlands, everything is there and its really colourfull. The pool water would be like a giant disco, as the pool lights would shine in all the colours of the rainbow. The grandstand would be a place where councillors would hand out drinks to the students partying. Being in an pool outfit wouldnt be required, but if you want to swim in the foam it is really advised. As the party goes on and it slowly gets dark outside, the party would go on and maybe even some parents would be able to join in (who knows...). The changingrooms are only allowed for the gender that it is made for, for example only girls in the girls changing room. Only in an emergency it is allowed to enter the other genders changing room. The changing rooms are being checked every 15 to 30 minutes for crying children or kissing.. couples, i would say. The party would go on to 10 PM, and the gate is opened so the people who want to leave earlier can leave. Dating is defintly allowed on the party, as long as you stay out of the other genders changing room. NO 2 PERSONS ON A TOILET. PLEASE.
Rules:
No Entering other gender changing rooms.
No Phones.
No Fighting
No Criminal Activities
No Masks
SMILEE​

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Melody Toki-Finster

Phone number:

How would you describe your personality?:
Im an 18 year old girl who likes to have fun with friends, but i am an strict ruler. No one can break the rules in my eyesight. Im an colourfull person, even though i wear black. Im not a goth. I got a trauma to bears, since one ate my left arm...

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
2023-10-02_19.55.50.png
I could only upload one, send discord DM for the other one

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I am a nice person, and i know how to handle situations. I have love to my work and i love school. you could call me a nerd. I would give everything to become a council member.

Why do you want this position?:
I want to do more inside the school and help the school. It looked like a fun thing to do too! I think i can make a difference for a lot of people.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Helping the depressed ones, Stopping fights, Helping teachers. i love teacher work

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I would patrol to make sure everyone is doing everything by the rules, if anything goes wrong the student council is here to help! The school can become more fun by having more activities on the school grounds.​

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but your application lacks a bit of detail within its responses. If you decide to reapply, please include more detail and elaboration within your responses.

Users who are viewing this thread