mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Highschool Student Council Application

CreeperLex

Level 2
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: CreeperLexx
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: One warning for disrupting roleplay with gadgets, and another warning saying that I had to use a proper roleplay name because I had it set as "BABY WIPES".
What is your timezone in GMT?: EST
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: CreeperLexx#8551
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
French language application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.31678/
Korean language application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.32012/
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am very active on SchoolRP, I usually play a bit everyday. I like to check up on the forums every now and then. I may not post all that much, but I will look around and see what's happening.
TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: The student council is an important part of the school community and is put in place to keep everything running smoothly. They help make sure events are planned correctly and orderly, come up with ideas to help the school and community come together, and help make school days memorable for the students. Most importantly, the student council gives students opportunity to help others and contribute to a happy learning environment.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I decided that I wanted to apply for student council because I've always liked helping people and meeting new faces. I thought it would be a great idea to put those traits of mine into use and apply for student council where I can help Karaura by contributing my ideas and transforming the school community into a better environment for those around us.
What does the school council of Karakura do?: The school council of Karakura is put in place to help organize events/actives for the school, enforce rules and code of conduct, and make sure Karakura continues to grow and improve.
How would you describe your work ethic?: I would like to say that my work ethic is controlled and I am able to have self discipline. I understand when something is important and when I need to try my best to get it done on time and most importantly, correctly. I have a set schedule for when I need to do things and I do my best knowing that not only are the people around me, but also myself, are dependent on what needs to be done.
What interests you the most about the student council?: The part that interests me the most about the student council is being a part of positive change in the SchoolRP community and the experiences that come along with it. I look forward to helping the community and making Karaura a comfortable learning place. I believe that joining the student council will broaden both myself and my character's experiences to bringing light to issues within the community and meeting new people.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I have roleplayed many times in the past, both for fun and for school purposes. I would often play roleplaying games with my friends or do sort of an improv acting kind of thing. I would also roleplay on publics servers in minecraft a lot throughout 2013-2015. There has also been many times where In theatre club, I would roleplay with my classmates. I have never really roleplayed very seriously where there are many rules set in place such as the ones on RoleplayHub, but I am continuing to learn everyday whilst my time on the server.
SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: If I were put in this situation, I would try to have a group discussion about the idea that was submitted and see what others think about it. If the opinions are split, I would suggest we come up with a compromise that combines both ideas into one idea that will work for everyone.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: I will ask others for constructive criticism to see how I can improve upon my idea. I would then take the criticism from my peers and attempt at being flexible to compromise my idea. If my idea has flaws, I want to be able to fix it and admit when I am wrong. It wont do anyone any good if you have a flawed idea and refuse to revise it.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would attempt to make a group discussion and give everyone time to voice their opinions. I would make sure everyone can speak without interruption so we can effectively communicate the best way to peacefully resolve the disagreement.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: If I were put in this situation, I would respectfully try talk it out with the councillor abusing their power before consulting anyone of higher authority. If they are disagreeing with me and being rude/not caring that I am trying to help them, I will attempt to report them to the council.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would offer if I could give them some tips/props and unbiasedly give suggestions to how they could fix the flaw in their idea/plan. I would also speak with the rest of the council to see what they think to get second opinions on the matter.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would attempt to have them talk it out or speak with them individually to see each side of their story. I would then evaluate either side and see how a compromise could be made. If talking to both of them separately, then together fails, and It is becoming a serious problem that is effecting the student council negatively, I will attempt to speak to the rest of the council about it to see how they feel on the situation and if they can help.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Cassie Rose Nishumura
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 18
Character phone-number: 662-549-584
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Cassie is very bubbly and and not afraid to be herself and unique. Sometimes she can come off as a bit odd and different, but she doesn't mean any harm by it and simply wants to make others around her happy. She's a little gullible and doesn't exactly have the most common sense, but her smarts and logic are there and she tries her best to help others around her and make new friends. Outside of school, she can be found hanging out with people she knows, walking around the plaza, writing, and even acting a little chaotic. But in school, she tries her best not to disrupt and add to a positive learning environment.
Character appearance/attire: Cassie is a French female with pale skin and light blue eyes. She has a button-nose and medium/thin lips. Her hair is naturally blonde but is dyed a vibrant rainbow Ombre and is cut to her shoulders with fringe stopping below her eyebrows. She has a thin frame and is into fashion with no inbtween for her styles. She is either found wearing something fun and unique, or plain yet classic. She usually enjoys wearing muted or dim colors to accentuate her bright hair and eyes.upload_2020-11-29_19-11-54.pngupload_2020-11-29_19-12-30.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: Things that can separate me from other applicants seeking my position are the fact that I would like to become a member of the student council to help my community rather than for my personal gain. I would like to meet new faces and make Karaura a better environment for the youth, as well as helping make decisions for the school. I look forward to giving my input on important topics and benefiting others.
Why do you want this position?: I want this position because I believe that I can be a positive addition to the Karakura student council. I believe that I am good at communication and thinking unbiasedly. I believe that my skill to unbiasedly and logically weigh out situations can benefit the community and the student council team. It is important to know how to handle situations out of logical and not emotion when being in positions like this.
What interests you the most about student council?: The thing that interests me most about the student council is how the student council seems like a small community within the team, and I enjoy meeting new people. Another thing that really interests me about the student council is how, like I've mentioned before, I enjoy helping others and voicing my opinions on current events and issues in the community. I wish to use those traits of mine to benefit the community of Karakura through the student council.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I wish to contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment by making sure everyone is safe, while also having fun. I don't want anyone to feel as if they're being silenced and not listened to. I want everyone to feel included, welcome, and heard. I will do this by listening to student's advice and trying to contribute them into my ideas and to make sure everyone feels safe by enforcing rules respectfully and listening when someone feels unsafe or uncomfortable.​

Users who are viewing this thread