mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

(Highschool) Student Council Apply

Diorrr_

Level 1
What is your Minecraft Username?:Diorrr_
Past warns/kicks/bans?:I have never been banned.

What is your timezone?: GMT.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Diorrr_#4183

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server?: I am very active, it's very rarely you find me afk I attend most of my classes I am online for 7+ Hours a day. I will be delighted to have a purpose for my contribution on playing.
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes I am, Aware that being inactive will get me demoted.​
TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:

schools student councils are usually run and managed by the school's prefects, also known as the Board. They act as the representatives between the students and the teachers. Some schools also have the prefects managed by a few groups of select teachers known as disciplinary teachers, or directly under the head teacher of discipline. Depending on each school's individual system, the Board either have open recruitment for any students interested but requiring them to undergo a year's worth of training and probation, direct recruitment via recommendations made by either teachers or senior prefects (usually students who show excel in their studies and activities) or both. Some schools have the best students from each class selected to be prefects. Positions such as head prefect (the equivalent of student president), assistant head prefect, secretary and treasurers are usually elected by students.

Some schools have an internal election among prefects or have the teacher select a few possible candidates for such roles before letting the students vote. These positions form the high council or high committee. Secretary and treasurers sometimes come with assistants, either appointed by the position holder, the committee or they are voted just like the other members. Some schools will have additional positions such as 'Principal' or 'Head of council' who themselves have a committee of their own to manage different aspects of the school.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): The reason I am applying because younger people of the school should also be role models for each other and to contribute to the school I love to make a difference and help making decisions.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: Student council of KaraKura commits to the school to contribute ideas and to help others around them like if they are upset and to scared to tell someone they can also help the student with what's bothering them etc., Student council wander around KaraKura to resolve some issues people have and to make sure there is so trouble, Also to mainly help Individuals who are tormented or battling to make sure they know that they have people that will listen and make sure there feel safe in school .
Student council also commit to young individuals to make sure they can feel open and commit to themselves as much as the council is commuting to others.

How would you describe your work ethic?:I would say I would be a very determined person. I set my self goals to work harder and to make the most out of the only chance I get on the world, I help others and surround myself with good people to help them and others around to believe in people before they do themselves makes me happy and a good influence on people to know that I am a good role model for younger kids.

What interests you the most about the student council?: What interest's me the most is The purpose of the student council is to give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. In addition to planning events that contribute to school spirit and community welfare, the student council is the voice of the student body. They help share student ideas, interests and concerns with the school wide community. The function of the student council is based upon parliamentary procedures. Ideas are presented, voted upon and confirmed by the student body president. Any student that is interested in leadership, organizational behavior, event planning or becoming more involved in the school are welcome to become involved.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I prefer not to cause a scene because I know it can be annoying, I would simply wait till everyone is ready to talk and mention that I am not a big fan of the idea If the rest of the council likes it then I cant really do anything accept leave it alone but I would try to promote a idea better but kind of the same thing to hope everyone is on the same side.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I will probably try to work it out to attempt to persuade the council members to them if they disagree I will tell them Well, I guess its not the best idea I've came up with, but I have many more ideas that I would love to share" (I would react like this because, i don't want any controversy and I'm an accepting person, and if the whole group don't like my idea, there's no point arguing about it, as its a group decision what ideas, we submit to the Principal).

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I don't want to make more complaining so I would try to resolve it by trying new ideas
''Some complaints get resolved quickly but others drag on for a long time. Before you invest your time in fighting to have your complaint addressed, it can be useful to ask an independent knowledgeable person for their opinion. Getting advice or assistance from Galop or another organization gives you a better idea of the outcome you can expect and might give you useful pointers about what to include in a complaint.''

Making a formal complaint

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: I wouldn't wait a minute I would bring the problem up to a teacher or the principal to help resolve this and make sure everyone is ok, I will try to support the other councilor and see if there going threw a ruff time and projecting it on others.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would basically request the two sides to separate, whoever figures the thought ought to be acknowledged would move to one side, the inverse would move to another side, we would begin by posing each an inquiry, each group would find an opportunity to solution and attempt to persuade the different councilors.
On the off chance that I do neglect to convince them I would inquire as to whether we could begin an appeal with other council individuals and see whoever accepts this thought is will be an extraordinary event, gathering however much individuals as could reasonably be expected.

Also, I would basically request the two sides to separate, whoever figures the thought ought to be acknowledged would move to one side, the inverse would move to another side, we would begin by posing each an inquiry, each group would find an opportunity to solution and attempt to persuade the different councilors.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would make a note of what is happening to see if it needs taking to the staff of the school, if not then me and the rest of the councilors can all try to resolve it but if it has gotten to far I would report to the Principals and see if they can resolve the problem.

Also I would converse with them in a low-conscious tone and evade any synopses that would make me look like as though I'm standing up for one councilor and not the other, I would converse with both about how councilors ought to consistently be adult and dependable.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:Report the school faculty member that is abusing their position to the SLT, explain everything that has happened exactly and they should take the care into their own hands by handing them a possible strike. A fine amount of proof would possibly be needed.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:I will not tolerate guilt-tripping whatsoever if that is what they are trying to do. However, I will not listen to them and instead turn them down so they shall continue with the detention they got and deserve. They shall consider what they have done was troublesome and therefore should stay in detention to learn their lesson.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Fleur Ross Auroras

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 16

Character phone-number: 573-755-826

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Fleur Ross Auroras is a over achiever she sets her self life goals and is so warm she brings herself and her friends around her joy ,energy and strength she is a independent student who is ready to go out into the world and make herself a asset in life.
Character appearance/attire:
upload_2021-5-7_17-44-21.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?
:Seeking for this position due to being interested in making the school environment neat. I wish to clear out any trouble occurring around Karakura High. I am mature and know my own value, I can inform you that I am polite regarding my manners when speaking to individuals.

Also I believe that everyone has something unique to bring to the council and shouldn’t be compared to each other! However, I will say that I have a driven goal to help those in need on and off campus. I also have a knack for creating events and keeping students interested and involved with their community! Overall my want to help students and overabundance of creativity is what may set me apart from other applicants.

Why do you want this position?:School’s become a place where specially college students are forced to attend their classes and it seems to me that they’ve gotten bored, even if they don’t show it. And don’t get me wrong, it is perfectly okay that it’s a must for students to attend classes, it will be something that would probably take them away from crime, however I’d want to get this position to not make an everyday thing the fact they have to go to their classes - which eventually becomes monotone and boring - I’d attempt to come up with fun and fresh things to have not just college students, but the whole student body get some and less boring/stressing times at school.

Also The reason that I want this position is because, I want to be able to contribute to the school in a way that could be helpful to everyone. Another reason is to be able to give everyone a place where they feel comfortable, seeing them feel comfortable and happy would be enough to keep me going forever. I also would enjoy being able to implement new things at the school and events/parties.

What interests you the most about student council?:As a student I’ve always admired the student council. How they kept things in order, hosted dances, and cared for students is what inspired me to apply myself! They always look for new ideas and ways to improve the lives of each and every student, always able to lend an ear when needed.
Also to want to become a part of the student council to help better the school, giving students a more welcoming and positive environment for learning. Another reason is that I want to become something bigger than myself once again rather than a team, giving myself more purpose in school rather than walking about school and attending classes aimlessly. Becoming council has also been something I've always wanted to do, so if I was given the chance to join the team it would mean the absolute world to me.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:I can always contribute my time and effort, as well as my positive energy ! Students of Karakura high deserve to be respected, as well as feel comfortable & safe in the learning environment. To help with this any subtle questions, such as, "How are you?" or "How was your day?" I'm sure will add a positive vibe to anyone's day, and that's my absolute goal as a councilor,
I will listen to all students opinions, ideas, and suggestions. I will also submit multiple ideas in meetings, and those ideas would realistic, as I want to improve the school, as that's what I intend on doing. I will attend all meetings that are held, and I will also help new students, bullied students etc. I hope that i receive this role, as its something that I've always wanted to do,

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
We've found out that parts of this application are copied from other applications, plagiarism is not tolerated and thus this application is denied.

[You may not reapply till 22-8-2021]

Users who are viewing this thread