Spanish
Russian
Korean

Occupation
Karakura College Student

Religion
Christianity

Capture.PNG

Hikari would stand at a height of 5'9" and weigh around 110 lbs. The female sported a rather slim figure with some noticeable muscle around her legs, she's proud of her body-figure and enjoys showing it off every once in a while and if the weather's suitable for the occasion.

Her brown eyes are the window to her curious soul, another aspect of his he enjoyed showing off. Her extremely soft blue, red, and white hair would always be a mixture of tidy and messy. The female also held a very faint yet pleasant smell of lavender

2023-12-12_17.03.58.png

Capture.PNG

Good Traits
. Generous
. Loyal
. Helpful
. Enthusiastic
. Easy-Going

Other Traits
. Curious
. Glamorous
. Obedient

Hikari is a really easy person to talk to! You could approach her with just about any topic and she will most likely happily listen to whatever you have to say. If she doesn't approach you first, that is. She has a habit of handing out gifts to people for just about any reason, said reasons ranging from saving a cat on a tree to just standing there.

Voice:
(Voice Clip Saying Hello)

Capture.PNG

Daisuke Holland: Brother [Alive]
I love you with all of my heart and I hope we can spend more time together!

Mother: [Unknown]
I wish I could remember you but I never got to spend time with you or try to figure out who you are

Father: [Unknown]
I wish I could remember you but I never got to spend time with you or try to figure out who you are

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread