mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Hikuna | Doctor Application (edited)

Hisaki

Level 0
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

What is your discord name & tag?:
Blazer#7777

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I am mostly active on the server. My activity does fluctuate on weekdays. Spending the time with a music club keeps me engaged and active. There will be a few times when ill be inactive due to finals but other than that i am very much engaged with the server.

What is your timezone?: GMT+5:30

List your current and past applications: None

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:Although most people know me as a part of a band, I also participate in detailed and casual roleplaying. This enables me to have an accurate experience when it comes to playing different roles.

What is your motivation for applying? Im
a person who desires to contribute and help build a realistic Roleplaying experience, with an interest in Minecraft and roleplaying. My passion for the Medical field or related subjects also gets more interested for this.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):
Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Although I am very inexperienced with IC procedures, I am familiar with the knowledge of medical procedures and protocols. Utility of medical equipment and technology is something that I'm quite familiar with as well; likewise, familiarity with patient care and treatment is something that comes easily to me. Additionally, because I have some theoretical expertise in various medical specialties such as surgery, emergency care and other areas related to health (such as pharmacology), understanding of medical terminology isn't a difficult task for me either.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes i will also make sure to give my best
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes i do
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name: Hisaki Aikawa

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: Male He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted): 27

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD): Resident

Character’s Nationality: Polish
Character’s Marital Status: Not married

Character’s Religious Denomination: Aethist

Character’s Spoken Languages: English

Backstory (100+ Words)

Hisaki was a young boy with a dream, a dream to become a doctor. Growing up in a small town, Hisaki never had the opportunity to explore the medical field, but that didn't stop him from aspiring to become a doctor.

Hisaki's interest in the medical field began at a young age. He would often watch surgeries on TV and read about them in books. He was fascinated by the human body and how it worked. As he grew older, this fascination turned into a passion and he knew that he wanted to become a doctor.

Hisaki's journey to becoming a doctor was not an easy one. He had no medical education and did not come from a family of doctors. His family and friends often discouraged him, telling him that it was impossible for him to become a doctor without proper education. But Hisaki was determined to prove them wrong.

He decided to start his own research on the medical field, reading books and watching videos online. He spent hours studying and learning about the human body, surgical procedures, and medical equipment. Hisaki also reached out to local doctors and hospitals, asking if he could shadow them to gain more knowledge and experience. He moved from his small town in Poland to Japan . He studied in the Osaka university of japan through a scholarship . He also spent his time in Shinobu Healthcare implementing the various medical procedures he had learnt .

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

They have a speciality in orthopedics because they have a strong interest in the brain and nervous system.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Hisaki joined the shinobu healthcare At his time in tokyo

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes as a resident in Shinobu Healthcare
Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Hisaki has done a a fellowship in musculoskeletal system

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Hisaki has a strong sense of personal grooming, taking great care to maintain a clean-shaven appearance and regularly trimming and styling his short black hair. He is also physically fit, taking care to maintain a healthy and toned body through regular exercise and healthy eating habits. His pearly eyes are striking and add to his overall well-******* appearance. Overall, Hisaki is someone who takes pride in his appearance and makes a concerted effort to present himself well.
How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty, Hisaki would be professional and dedicated to his role as a doctor. He would take his responsibilities seriously and work hard to provide the best care for his patients. He would be knowledgeable and confident in his abilities, while also being open to learning and improving. He would likely be a good listener and communicator, being able to understand patient's concerns and explain medical procedures clearly.

Off duty, Hisaki would have a more relaxed and friendly attitude. He would likely enjoy spending time with his friends and family, and has a passion for hobbies outside of work such as playing video games, reading or playing sports or hanging around with his band. He would be a responsible person, and would likely continue to keep himself informed about the medical field even when off duty.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Hisaki often works in a team environment, with nurses, anesthesiologists, and other medical professionals. Hisaki would need to be able to communicate effectively and collaborate with his colleagues to ensure the best possible outcome for his patients. He also trusts and rely on his team members, and work well under pressure. They are far better off with others

What plans does your character have for the future?
  • Continuously learning and improving: Hisaki, as an aspiring doctor, would be a lifelong learner, he would want to stay updated with the latest medical advancements, new techniques and procedures to provide the best care for his patients.
  • Giving back to the community: Hisaki would likely want to use his skills and knowledge to give back
    How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
    • As dedicated and hardworking: Hisaki's passion for the medical field and his determination to become a doctor would likely be viewed as dedication and hard work by others. They would see that he's willing to put in the time and effort to achieve his goal.
    • As knowledgeable and skilled: As Hisaki would have gained knowledge and skills through his self-study and shadowing, others may perceive him as knowledgeable and skilled in the medical field, even though he has no formal education.
    • As a good communicator and listener: Hisaki's ability to understand patient's concerns and explain medical procedures clearly would likely be viewed as good communication and listening skills by others.
    • As a friendly and approachable person: Hisaki's relaxed and friendly attitude off-duty would likely make him approachable and easy to talk to by others.
    • In contrast, Hisaki's perception of himself would likely be similar, with a few variations. He would see himself as determined and hardworking, but may also feel self-conscious about his previous lack of formal education but his experience in the uni and the residency also made hisaki more trustworthy to the patients , and would strive to prove himself to others. He would see his self as a dedicated and passionate person, who is continuously learning and improving in order to achieve his goal

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Unfortunately, compared to other applications, yours does not contain the standard amount of detail required. Additionally, you have not logged onto your account for over an OOC month.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.
Optionally, you may contact me via the forums conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread