mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

himamas Police Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

himamas is the account I’m applying on, but my alternate accounts are Hoeability and SLMPGD.

Previous bans:

I currently do not have any previous or active bans.

Describe your activity on the server:

I have recently taken a break off of SRP, for like many it has been boring. I had also taken a break to focus on my studies which were struggling, but now that my grades are better I should be more active. My account ‘himamas’ hasn’t been the most active lately, and I’ve been playing more recently on the account ‘SLMPGD’. Since I am back from my break, it is expected I’ll be on around three hours daily, the number definitely increases on the weekend. During the afternoon I’m able to hop on if needed, and can be expected to go to every training unless an OOC reason has prevented me from going onto my PC.

Which time zone are you in?

I’m in EST (GMT-5).

Do you have Discord?

Yes I do have Discord, my tag is mna#0001

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I currently do have a working microphone.

List your current and past applications:

[ACCEPTED] Italian Language Application
[ACCEPTED] German Language Application
[ACCEPTED] Russian Language Application (x2)
[ACCEPTED] Spanish Language Application
[ACCEPTED] Missing Items Request (x2)
[ACCEPTED] Age Request (x2)
[ACCEPTED] College Professor Application
[ACCEPTED] Police Officer Application (1)
[PENDING] Glitched Items Request

What is your motivation for applying?:

As some may know, I was once an officer. I quite enjoyed being an officer, though over time I grew a feeling of boredom on SRP as a whole, and felt as if I had to force myself to get onto the server to play. I eventually left the force after five months and reached corporal ranking. Once I left, my time on SchoolRP had decreased immensely and I had decided to stop playing for a while to focus on my studies and get myself back on track with my life. In all honesty there were various things I missed about being in the police force, such as taking calls and doing training for cadets. But now that I have been able to keep satisfactory grades I believe I am ready to return to the KPD.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

For the most part, I do understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct after serving my last term as an officer, though I am open to refreshing my memory on the topic so I have a fully clear understanding.

What are the Police ranks?
(In order from lowest ranking to highest ranking)

Normal Division:

Police Cadet

The lowest rank of the police force, they are the newest and tend to be the least experienced. This ranking is where an officer learns how to be a proper officer, getting taught the ropes on being an officer and goes through extensive training. These officers are limited on what they can do, they’re unable to go out on patrols alone and excluded from extremely dangerous calls. The most common things cadets can do are go to training, main front desk, take reports, oversee visitations, and complete inmate care.

Patrol Officer

Once a police cadet passes their cadet test, they will then rank up to patrol officer. A new variety of options have opened after achieving this rank. One is now allowed to patrol on their own (which is not recommended) or take cadets on patrol and lead them. They can go to more dangerous calls and like all ranks, are expected to be at the front desk when not taking care of other tasks.

Police Corporal

The next ranking that comes after patrol officer. As a corporal, one is expected to receive the role as either a physical or informational trainer. As a trainer, you are tasked to provide cadets with the training they need to succeed in the police force and pass their cadet test. They are to answer any questions cadets may have about working as an officer and be prepared for anything.

Police Sergeant

Once an officer is seen fit for the role, they will advance to the sergeant ranking. Very much similar to police corporals, sergeants are also required to complete training for the cadets. As a sergeant, there are times one might be giving the option to request to go into the detective division. Most will stay at this ranking, unless a detective constable spot opens or a lieutenant spot opens.

Police Lieutenant

The ranking that leads one to be a higher-up in the normal police division, the lieutenant is not a thrown-around rank. Anyone who earns the role of the lieutenant is considered a very hard-working individual and is much respected and trusted. This is the lowest ranking that acquires a Glock-17, which is to only be used if absolutely needed. Lieutenants are role-models for the lower ranking and are expected to be mature.

Vice-Head Lieutenant

The second highest ranking of a lieutenant, vice-head lieutenants serve a similar purpose to the average lieutenant. The vice-head lieutenant is expected to assume the role of head lieutenant if the actual head lieutenant is no longer in the force, and will help the commissioner. Her/she helps make important decisions for the force and are well trusted.

Head Lieutenant

The second-highest ranking in the police force, the head lieutenant works alongside the police commissioner to help decide things as the second-in-command. They are practically the same as the old ranking of ‘police captain’ and serve similar duties to them. If there is an absence of the commissioner the head lieutenant is expected to look after the force.

Commissioner
The highest ranking of the entire police force, the commissioner makes all the decisions for their officers. He/she commands their officers on specific tasks and always has the last word.

Detective Division:
(Due to never being a part of the detective division, I don’t know too much about this division and will state the basics)

Detective Constable

The lowest ranking of the detective division, detective constables are usually old sergeants and occasionally corporals. Like cadets, they are to go through training, though in this case it is detective training to become a proper detective. They learn the basics of becoming a detective and once they are finished training will receive the Glock-17 and be able to start taking cases. They are also sometimes required to train the normal division cadets, as long it doesn’t interfere with their own training.

Detective Inspector

Once a spot opens up, a detective constable will rank up to a detective inspector. As a detective inspector, they are to provide detective constables with the training they were once given to make them proper detectives.

Detective Chief Inspector

The second highest ranking in the detective division, detective chief inspectors work alongside the detective superintendent. They also earn the title as a higher-up and are included to help make decisions with the higher-ups in the normal division.

Detective Superintendent
The highest ranking officer of the detective division. They have the final word on who is to take which detective cases, and will decide which officers from the normal division they see as fit for the detective role.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

From my previous work as an officer, I know that police officers are to take care of the citizens of Karakura and be prepared for anything to happen. They are taught how to be proper officers through extensive training to make them ready for any situation. Whether the crime is minor like jaywalking or defamation which would be considered a fine, or if it is more major such as attempted murder or possession of illegal weaponry, an officer should be ready to give them the necessary consequence for their actions. When needed, officers are permitted to view the CCTV cameras to search for wanted individuals or make sure an area is not under suspicious activity before rolling up to a scene. Other activities that are carried out whilst in the station are looking after the front desk, taking reports, taking care of inmates, or questioning individuals.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are important to SchoolRP because they keep the town of Karakura safe for the most part. They risk their character’s lives to serve the town and are willing to go complete any task at hand. Officers do their best to sustain the peace in the town and handle any activity deemed suspicious or illegal. Without police, the crime rate would rapidly increase and destroy the overall structure of the city.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I fully acknowledge that at any given time I am susceptible to being demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I understand that when applying for this role that I am dedicated to possessing the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I accept that if training is held whilst I am active on the server, that I am to attend or will face punishment.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I am aware that I am subject to IC harassment and will not take things that are said or done ICly into OOC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Lorelei Leto is slightly above the height and weight of the average Italian woman. She stands at 168.6 cm (5’ 5.1”) and weighs approximately 63 kg (138.9 lbs). Her figure remains slim with a slightly muscular build in her biceps. Long light brown hair flowed to her lower stomach, while her eyes sparkled a forest green. A rose ring sat on her left ring finger, very much similar to the rose ring on Malachi L. Moralez’s right ring finger. On the front of her neck would appear long faint scars, which were cut wounds from her previous near-death experiences as an officer. Along her neck scars, a small slash wound would sit on the left side of her cheek and on her right arm.

What they're like on and off the job?

On the job, Lorelei is quite a serious person on the job, she is hard-working, diligent, and gets things done in a quick, timely manner. She tries her best to keep people happy, and is willing to listen to everyone, no matter what their background is. Back when she was once an officer, she believed that there is good in everyone, and was not quick to assume anything.
Off the job, though she is sort of relinquished to her duties, she still sometimes feels the need to be productive. She is always up for having fun, but when duty calls she tends to want to always answer it. Lorelei is friendly with most people, even if they aren’t always the friendliest with her she tries to make good impressions on everyone.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Being a very outgoing and friendly person, Lorelei gets along with almost everyone she talks to. She enjoys communicating with her coworkers and giving them advice for anything they need. Generally, Lorelei is a good colleague and works well with others, listening to any directions they give and trying her best to carry out specific demands.
In the future, she plans to continue doing police work and save lives. Aside from her occupational life, she wants to watch her son grow up with a good childhood and eventually marry the man she loves.

BACKSTORY

Lorelei Charlotte Leto was born in her hometown of Riomaggiore, Italy (a village within the Cinque Terre) on December 12th, 1992. She was the first born to her mother Alessa and her father Niccolò, and for the first eight years of her life all of the attention was on her. Her mother Alessa worked as a fashion designer for her own business, she constantly looked after Lorelei and taught her how to sew different patterns. On the few days she wasn’t being looked after by her mother, her father had brought her into his work to begin teaching her his job. Niccolò was an investigator in Genoa, Italy and didn’t have much free time. Niccolò was very strict on Lorelei, he wanted her to work under the same force as himself. She was always doing agility courses, though they were more for her age, and learned at an early age how to fire a taser. When she was six years old, she was placed into schooling and started basic studies. At age eight she found out she would no longer be an only child, and finally became an older sister to her baby brother Lorenzo. Lorenzo was a troublesome child, and there are multiple stories of him doing things he shouldn’t. Though Lorenzo was there, Niccolò still chose to continue training Lorelei, and became even more strict on her, making her refer to him as ‘Sir’. As she grew up she developed problems with her dad, and often went to her mother for most of the things that went on in life. When she hit 18 years of age she attended a university around two hours from her town. She attended for over six years, and majored in criminal justice and forensic sciences as her father had wanted. She also studied Japanese extensively in hopes to eventually move there to endorse herself in the culture. After graduating university with a master’s degree, under her father’s wishes she worked alongside him for a year. After a year she had decided to take a trip to Karakura, Japan as a vacation, though found out she much preferred Japan over Italy. Though her father wasn’t the happiest, she still pursued her longtime goal and moved into Karakura. After settling into town, she made the decision to join the Karakura Police Department, where she met many friends and her lover, Malachi. During her first year of being an officer in Japan, she encountered a stalker. It had led into two kidnappings, which gave her various scars on her body. She eventually had left the police force, though shortly after leaving she was kidnapped by her stalker one final time to be given to a cult, though was saved by Ironside Koji. A few months passed by, and Lorelei had found out she was pregnant. Time had gone by to the present day, where she had recently given birth to her son Micah, and with careful consideration decided to try becoming an officer once more.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Lorelei Charlotte Leto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Lore

Preferred Name: Lorelei

IC Phone number: 458-215-021

Religious Denomination: Christianity

Marital Status: Taken

Nationality: Italian

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: Five years of training

Working Experience: Three years of working experience

Academic Degree: Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation: 2009

Major(s): Criminal Justice and Forensic Science

Minor(s): Psychology and Japanese Studies

Native Languages: Italian

Other Languages: Japanese and Spanish

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
We appreciate you applying, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted! Please refer to the Karakura Emergency discord upon seeing this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread