Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Hirathexed (Alt, account I’m applying with)
Hirathex (Main Account)

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Currently, I have never received a ban, kick, or warning on either of my accounts.

What is your timezone?:
EST.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
hira.#6666

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

OOC Positions:
Staff Application [DENIED]

Language / Authorization Applications:
Vietnamese Language Application [ACCEPTED]
Ukrainian Language Application #1 [DENIED]
Ukrainian Language Application #2 [ACCEPTED]
Russian Language Application [ACCEPTED]
Third Language Authorization Application [ACCEPTED]
German Language Application [ACCEPTED]
Height Application [ACCEPTED]
Alt Ukrainian Language Application [ACCEPTED]

IC Positions:
BMD Application [DENIED, Done through forum convo.]
Police Officer Application [ACCEPTED]

Describe your activity on the server?:
At the moment, I’m highly active on the server and play for several hours everyday. Although, nearly all this time is spent on my main account. Since this is also a fairly new alt I’m applying with as well, it won’t show I have much playtime although I’ve reached Grade 12. If you check the time on my main account you’ll see SRP is pretty much my main hobby at the moment, and I make it a point to log on frequently. I’m hoping to split my time more evenly between my main and my alt, which is why I’m trying to find something I’d enjoy doing on this account so I decided to take a shot at applying for a Council position.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
Hirathex - [Detective]
Hirathexed - [Grade-12]

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I’m aware of this. In the event I need to go inactive for a period of time, I’ll be sure to fill out a log beforehand.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

At least how I see the student council, they’re a group of people who take on a number of different tasks to help improve the school. Such things include helping other students, whether it be finding classes or resolving an issue. As well as planning fun events, enforcing school rules, and assisting the school faculty when it’s needed. They also act as advocates for the average student, since they have frequent interactions with school staff and are able to bring forward ideas and suggestions that the majority of the student body may benefit from.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
When I first joined SRP, I only had one account. For the longest time I knew I wanted to get a job in the City faction, so I never bothered to really delve into the School faction. While I always had a desire to try out for a sports team, or apply for the Council it was never something at the forefront of my mind. Recently, I was gifted an alternate account and I’ve now decided to get a start with school events more. Additionally, as I mentioned before I’d like to use my alt more, since at the moment I don’t do much with it. If I’m accepted, I’d be able to use my time between both accounts. But, besides this my other reason for applying is I want to take on another position I’d legitimately enjoy doing; the student council seems like just the fit. I’ve been mulling over the decision of posting this application or not, since there’s such a limited amount of spots open. But, I believe I could be beneficial to the council with my activity, dedication, and overall work ethic even if this is something a bit out of my comfort zone. I also have no interest in becoming a college student on this account, so it'd be a position I'm looking to permanently do.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am indeed aware of this, I have absolutely no problem working with people. Especially recently, I’ve been very big on using voice chat and talking with people frequently. I also believe that most times I’m a fairly creative individual, though I may not always have the best ideas, I will always speak my mind and at least offer up what I’ve been thinking and do my best to build upon the ideas of others collaboratively.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Obviously there’s the President and Vice-President for the Council, these people are tasked with managing the counselors in their respective sections, as well as their own duties to perform. I’m unsure if these positions are present in SRP, but I know student councils often have a Treasurer and Secretary as well. Outside of these roles, other highly important positions are the schools SLT team, teachers, professors, and school employees alike. Being able to work responsibly and respectfully with the adults at the school is pivotal to doing well as a counselor.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Raising an eyebrow after being ignored, Valentyna would physically move between the two girls in order to stop the arguing, at least for a moment. Should be enough to get their attention, right? “I’m not sure what’s going on here… but I’m sure insults definitely isn’t the way to solve it. Keep in mind, you’re being watched by other people. Gonna let you ladies off with a warning, but if I see ya doing this again, or any other faculty you’re probably gonna get detention.” She’d glance at either girl, hoping to see they’d put their issues to rest. Depending on how they reacted after that would dictate what she did, either leaving to continue on her way or issue detention to them both.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Watching the student take off at the speed of light, Valentyna would whip out her radio and proceed to describe the masked student. Well, described them as best she could at least. With faculty now aware of what was going on, she’d proceed to look around the school with a small hope of being able to find the student. Assuming the student wasn’t looking to harm anyone, more just to cause trouble.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Letting out a sigh, Valentyna would fixate her eyes upon the counselor before making her way over to them, stopping just before them. Maintaining her calm demeanor, she’d quickly glance at the student to make sure they had sustained no physical harm. Assuming there wasn’t, she’d gently pull on the counselors shoulder, gesturing for them to take a step back with her. Keeping her voice to a low, as to not stir up anymore panic she’d pull down her glasses, looking directly at the counselor opposite her. “Hey. ‘Dunno if something’s up but, I think we both know you can’t be acting like that around students. If you need to talk, I got ya. But whatever that student may have done doesn’t warrant this kind of yelling… I’ll take care of it from here.” Upon sending the counselor on their way, Valentyna would return to the student. She’d do her best to make sure the student was alright, ****yzing the situation to make a judgment on whether she should report the counselor to the President or Vice-President or not.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Much to Valentyna’s dismay, outside circumstances had prevented her from attending the latest meeting. Upon arriving back at school and meeting up with her fellow counselors, she’d take the time to go around and ask a few people she knew about any important information she may have missed. Quickly noting down the key points she wasn’t there for, Valentyna would continue about her day after learning the necessary information and thank those who took the time out of their day to inform her.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Pausing upon hearing some questionable information, Valentyna would slightly shake her head at the instructions given to her. Assuming the information wasn’t too concerningly wrong, she’d pull out her radio. “Oh! Well, if it’s alright with you I’m going to handle that in a different way, that’s not how we’re taught to do things. No offense or anything, just gotta stick to the rules ya know?” Giving a small wave to the employee, she’d promptly leave to go carry out whatever task she was entrusted to do.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Fine Arts Day

Similar to club rush or other events, I believe this is one that could take place during school hours with multiple activities throughout the day for students to attend and check out. Some clubs that’d fit into the theme of the day would be ones like Theatre Club, Photography Club, Art Club, and possibly even Cosplay club.

Might sound like a slightly boring event at first, but I have a few ideas for it. This would allow the clubs previously mentioned to put things together to present on this day. For example, having the Theatre Club put on a mini play for students, or having an improv session. Something related to acting and what they do.

As for the Art Club, or rather just art in general I’m sure the player-base would love an opportunity to use the art canvas plugin for a bit since it’s only accessible during select classes. To push this part even further, there could even be a bit of a contest, the student who’s able to create the coolest or most unique artwork would receive some sort of prize, along with the second and third place winners. This can also be done through /it’s, if it’s not possible for the plugin to be used. Through either method, it’d give students the chance to be creative through their writing and descriptions or just simply by having fun doing some pixel art.

A bit of an overused idea for previous events, but everyone in SRP seems to love photobooths. The Photography Club could possibly be in charge of that. Or, once again everyone loves contests too. By challenging students to use techniques used in the Photography Club, and awarding a prize to whoever captures the coolest picture of an area or scene around school grounds, it’d create more interest for students to check out the club and learn something new.

I’m sure there’s many more activities that could be planned out related to some form of art, even more outside the few I’ve listed. One major point of this event is I’d believe it’d drum up more hype for clubs, although at the moment I’m not heavily involved with school activities, incorporating clubs into events more frequently would definitely be a good thing.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Valentyna Vasylenko.

Character Gender:
Female.

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-487-2718

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Valentyna Vasylenko is an extremely straight-forward girl, and blunt to a fault. Most times, she’d seem rather bored and uninterested in the things around her, though that’s not the case. Despite her very laid-back demeanor, Valentyna is quite an attentive listener as well as an observant person in general. She’s not the most extroverted individual in the world, but delights in making conversation and putting on a facade of being a social person when it’s needed. Although above all other qualities, she’s honest and never afraid to speak her mind. She’s able to flip her attitude on a dime, in the case where she knows someone needs support from her she’ll leap at the opportunity to be positive and uplifting.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Valentyna stood at an astonishing 6’0, pretty tall for a girl. Her curly blonde hair would most often be kept in a very basic style; kept untied, letting it fall against her back. Her green eyes and long lashes were hardly ever in sight, as Valentyna loves to wear dark sunglasses in contrast to her pale complexion at all times. The way in which she chooses to represent herself in her clothing, makeup, and more dared on the dramatic side. Leather jackets and dark eyeshadow are totally her things. When needed, she's also perfectly able to dress in more formal and average clothing. The expression most often seen on her face could be taken as an emotionless one, though that’s not the case. In reality, she’s just an extremely laid-back individual, which shows in her body language and demeanor. Since she was born in Ukraine, Valentyna also has an accent when she speaks.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What I think sets me apart the most from other people who may be applying is just my attitude in general. I’m a level-headed person, no insult or heated argument will ever sway the way I feel. There’s no use in freaking out over small things. Besides this, I’d like to believe I’m not only intelligent, but very mature for my age. Being able to joke around and have fun is something everyone enjoys, myself included. But I’m able to realize when the time is for that, and when it’s the time to get work done. My motivation and dedication for all things I’m passionate about should serve me well, if granted a spot on the council.

Why do you want this position?:
For a while now I’ve wanted to get more involved with more school activities as a student, although sports aren’t really my thing. I think it’s also a great way to meet new people, at the moment I’m rather reserved. I’d like to branch out into something new, and make connections with people I wouldn’t usually interact with. Being able to help students when they need it, and making the school environment more enjoyable is something I’d definitely like to do. I know it sounds rather cheesy but it’s the truth.

What interests you the most about student council?:
While there’s a few things that interest me about the student council, one main point is the types of people involved with the council. I’ve only ever had positive experiences with members, past and present. I’ve had cases where friends or family members would tell me about their own experiences as well, and how chill and polite the counselors were to them even in tough situations. I suppose in a sense I’ve looked up to them a bit because of this, and now I’d like to offer that same courtesy help to other people.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Primarily, I think one of the things I could contribute the most is being able to settle disputes between students, whether it be verbal arguments or fighting. Patrolling around the school may be a simple task, but it’s important to make sure everything is in order. It’s something I don’t mind doing. Besides this, being able to listen to people and give them solid advice is something I excel at as well. I know many students often just need someone to reach out to and express their worries without judgement, and I’m more than willing to extend a hand and be there for them.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread