mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hiroto Ethan Hanabusa Misono | Biography

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Hiroto Ethan Hanabusa Misono
1672327855647.png1672327869853.png

"Believe in yourself because that is your magic!"
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Height:
7’5

Weight:
208.4 - 281.7 lbs

Skin Color:
Light skin

Eye Color:
Ocean Blue

Hair Color:
white

Date of Birth:
July 4th 1984

Place of Birth:
Gran Canaria, Spain

Nationality:
Spanish
Sexual Orientation:
Gay
Personality:
Hiroto's a sweet young man who looks very intimidating due to his height. Although he looks horrific he can be! He is a sweet giant teddybear who loves seeing a smile on people and the ones he loves. he enjoys spending time with his family. Hiroto can be shown off as a dickhead when first meeting him but once getting to know him hes very protective and sweet. Although this is one of His personality's, Hiroto has multiple considering he has OSDD-1B, he has alters due trauma in his past childhood which caused him to have alters appear in his life. Although in his past it was horrible, currently in the present its going alot better with him which he is now stable by this very moment! His twin sister and twin brother Ayumu and Diana are always around him to cheer him up aswell as his lover Iwai Kamisama and his bestfriend Henry.
Appearance:
Hiroto is a 7'5 which is 226.06cm light skinned male with white hair. He was born with albinism and freckles on his nosebridge spread to his cheeks, his right eye seemed to be glass and not real!. His face would be covered in scars
'BAKUTO' was carved on his forehead. now moving onto his lower body! His chest and arms were covered in scars along with a huge scar on his stomach. His chest and hsi neck had a electricity scar on and He had a tattoo sleeve on his right arm with red roses and blue roses.
Alters Info
Haruki
1672329886373.png

Henry

Chapa
1672330537150.png
Hikaru
1672330641102.png
Haruki
Haruki is his little brother that appeared recently around him! Hiroto hasnt told anyone yet that he is around, Haruki is a 3'0 alter and based of a real person, he is 17 years old!

Hikaru
Hikaru doesnt front much but he removes every bad alter that appears for Hiroto. So far Hiro has not got any trouble with new appearing ones attacking him
Alters Info
Henry
Henry is a alter who always been there around Hiroto, He is based of the actual person Henry K. Hamilton who is still alive by this day! Henry is 38 and always around to help and support and cheer up Hiroto whenever he feels down or in danger.

Chapa
Chapa is a five year old alter who is around Hiroto.. almsot like Hiroto's own little toddler to him, He plays with her and spends alot of time with her!
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
ADHD:
ADHD stands for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It is a medical condition. A person with ADHD has differences in brain development and brain activity that affect attention, the ability to sit still, and self-control. ADHD can affect a child at school, at home, and in friendships.
OSDD-1B:
The DSM states that "This category includes identity disturbance associated with less-than-marked discontinuities in sense of self and agency, or alterations of identity or episodes of possession in an individual who reports no dissociative amnesia.".

Albinism:
People with albinism have a reduced amount of melanin, or no melanin at all. This can affect their colouring and their eyesight. People with albinism often have white or very light blonde hair, although some have brown or ginger hair. The exact colour depends on how much melanin their body produces.

Dyslexia:
Dyslexia is a common learning difficulty that mainly causes problems with reading, writing and spelling. It's a specific learning difficulty, which means it causes problems with certain abilities used for learning, such as reading and writing. Unlike a learning disability, intelligence isn't affected.

Gigantism Disorder:
Gigantism is a rare condition that causes abnormal growth in children. This change is most notable in terms of height, but girth is affected as well. It occurs when your child's pituitary gland makes too much growth hormone, which is also known as somatotropin.
Phobias/Fears/Anxiety:

Phobias:

Acrophobia
Fear of Heights

Hiroto experienced alot of trauma with his mother. In this case we are talking about high spots. Not a house or a tower, a mountain is what we are talking about. His mother used to bring him to a tower forcing him to stand at the edge and sometimes made him dangle off and even dropped him but caught his arm! Hiroto was very young at this time which got him now this trauma

[!] A voice recording of Ethan Ketsueki Hamilton speaking [!]
"Being very high..makes me terrified.. It just.. the fear of falling off.. not again.."

Atychiphobia:
Fear of Failure

Hiroto had always been told to be perfect in his childhood life by his mother, although he never was perfect in her eyes he tried his best overworking himself most of the time to reach perfectness. Due to him never reaching perfectness he was punished for failing.. which lead him to trauma and now the fear of failure.
"Mom... always told me to be perfect.. if she never hung out with Helen.. I WOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN THE FEAR OF FAILING..I wish i made you proud.. But all who i make proud.. is my father.. thats all i need. Stupid bitch.."

Claustrophobia
Fear of Small spaces

If Hiroto misbehaved his mother used to lock him up in a small room where he had to sit his time out with nothing around him, not even light. Hiroto used to hear noises and felt bugs crawling on him, which got him nervous alot and made him walk around and bang on walls begging for forgiveness and to be free'd which he never got to succeed.. He sometimes sat there for hours.. or even a day or 2
"Mom.. always locked me up when i was younger. I wasnt perfect for her. well.. Im perfect and better than ever. She cannot.. lock me up anymore. Wether she likes it or not, because im the one with the better strength..."

Fear of abandonment

Hiroto used to live in Gran Canaria, a beautiful spot in Tenerife. He used to be neighbours with Henry, Victor and Celeste Hamilton! One day.. Hiroto found out Henry's mother was very abusive.. and talking with his mother.. Helen convinced Charlotte, Hiroto's mom to be perfect which got Hiroto suffer in alot of pain for years, one day they moved where Hiroto was forced to leave Henry alone with the horrid abusive woman. He hated it so fucking much.
"Ever in my childhood.. i left.. Henry behind.. i hated it.. I left him with that.. HORRID WOMAN!! I promise Henry.. never leaving you again.. The horrid woman is gone out of your life.. I will never leave you behind.. my dearest brother."

Atelophobia:
Atelophobia is an obsessive fear of imperfection. Someone with this condition is terrified of making mistakes. They tend to avoid any situation where they feel they won't succeed. Atelophobia can lead to anxiety, depression and low self-esteem

Hiroto had always been told to be perfect in his childhood life by his mother, although he never was perfect in her eyes he tried his best overworking himself most of the time to reach perfectness. Till this day he still overworks himself to be perfect not just for his mother not even anymore at all! But for the ones around him..
"I wish.. i was perfect for my mother.. If i was perfect.. she might wouldve adored me..- no.. im perfect.. right?.."
Family+Connections
Husband
Iwai Kamisama
"I love you till the moon and back darling, my love for you is bigger than the whole universe and no one is going to take me away from you. I love you so fucking much your touch, your personality, Our conversations i fucking love it!! I LOVE YOU!"

Twin Brother
Ayumu Hamilton
"Im glad..you are back.. youre still short tho"

Twin Sister
Diana Dot Hamilton
"You are scary.. with your no eyes.. but.. You changed.. i forgive you Diana.."

Little Sister
Reni Ketsueki Hamilton

"You are an idiot at times and i know i scream alot at you but that doesn't mean i dont love you weirdo. You are my little dumbo"

Little Brother
Haruki Ketsueki Hamilton

"YOU.. ARE SUCH.. A.. FUCKING CUTE BEANNNN!!!! NO WORDS TO ADD HES JUST TOO FRICKING CUTE!!"

Father
Nathan Hamilton

"I love you dad with my whole heart!!! I love spending time with you and you helped me out so many times with my problems protecting me from mom and now till this day you still protect me and all your babies, I love you so much dad!"

Father
Kurai Ketsueki Hamilton

"Dad you are my hero, i know i stress you alot but ive changed!!! Im always going to be here for you like you are here for me and us all. I love you with my whole heart and i enjoy spending time with you!!"

Brother Figure/Bestf
Henry K. Hamilton

"Tell your boyfriend to stop stealing my oranges or im personally gonna slam his head into my metal door, JUST KIDDING!! but seriously TELL HIM TO STOP!!!"

Bestfriend
Eli Zennix

"Mmmmmm fuckface we should hang out more.."

Son
Minjun Zennix

"I miss you my little baby boy.. I miss hanging out with you.."

Son
Finn Hamilton Zennix

"Tell your husband i still wanna backhand his bitch of a father. I like your husband i just hate the father"

Son
Masa Zennix-Hamilton

"MY WITTLE BOY IS GROWING UP SO FASTTTTT!! AAAA!!"

Son
Daisuke Hamilton

"You are growing up so fast! And to see you smile when seeing your bio parents still around you makes me happy my little child. Know that im here for you yah? and so are your bio parents!"

Friend
Kuro Sakura Zennix

"Bro where tf did u go? you suddenly got wiped off earth or sum? Went for the milk? anywho miss ya fam"

Acquaintance
Celeste Hamilton

"I know im unforgivable.. but.. im still.. sorry for what I done.. I wish we could start over but.. that will never be a chance."

Friend
Victor Y. Hamilton

"What you told Henry was unforgivable.. you left him to wait with excitement BUT YOU NEVER APPEARED"

Ex husband
Sonchai Singto

"I.. am sorry.. I will miss you.. atleast.. you are in a better place now.."

Favorite Bear
Toshiro

"I love you so much you are such a big teddybear and fun to playfight with!!"
Backstory
N/A

Last edited:

DarkEclipic

Level 150
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
[A] Elizabeth Zennix - Girlfriend
"You are a bitch. Hate how you know my weak spot. Fuck you. Im here for you fuckface to take you to places you love, to stargaze with you... Being with you in general is my favorite thing to do.. You are my favorite person.. fuckface."
Love this <3

Users who are viewing this thread