B0JANGLZ
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Tohka7, my main is emerveiller

Do you have Discord:
shishi#6200

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes! It's fully functional and I have no issue with vc, if necessary.

How old are you? (Optional):

16 turning 17 in March

What is your time zone?:
EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand! Active teachers are what make SRP, well, SRP!

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m on almost every day. During the week it's from 5-10 pm EST and on weekends it's almost all day.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have one ban, it's for ooc toxicity, harassment, and failure to comply with staff. This ban lasted 20 days and I attempted an appeal twice. They were both denied and I waited out the complete 20 days. From this waiting, I have learned greatly this and can assure the staff team and the players of SRP that it will never happen again.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

(ACCEPTED)
Third Language Authorization Application (Too many A's)
BUNNIERP'S KOREAN LANGUAGE APPLICATION
JSL Language Application
Grade Request for Tohka7
German Language Application (2nd)
French Application (2nd)

(DENIED)
French Application (1st)
German Application (1st)

What is your current role(s) on the server:
Grade 12, age 18

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

History, Specifically medieval.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I've always wanted to be a part of the school faction on SRP due to only liking a few of the factions on SRP. I first applied to be a professor but got denied. Then I soon found out that I had to be an employee before applying for Professor. I had plans to apply for a normal school employee, however, I noticed that there was a history position open. I personally love history as a subject and think that becoming a teacher will not only improve my roleplaying skills, it will give me a new experience than being a normal student at school.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

I understand completely!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs are important to make sure that teachers are hosting their classes and being active on SRP. It also helps determine if teachers have reached their quota at the end of the month, as well as their paycheck.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  1. Be respectful! If you give respect you are sure to have it returned to you!
  2. Please no electronics! Having your devices out during class can be disruptive and can ruin the learning experiences for others. Unless used for a medical reason.
  3. Follow and respect the rules of the school! Breaking these rules can result in minor to major punishment, and we really don’t want that.
  4. When a student is talking/answering a question, please don't interrupt.
  5. Unless for a medical reason, attempt to only bring water to my class. I dislike pests in my room and enjoy things being nice and tidy!
  6. Do not talk over me.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I was roleplaying for about 4 years and then stopped. I joined SRP during the early summer. I've experienced all types of RP on SRP, gangRP, slice of lifeRP, jockRP, ect.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning
: Head of Department
↳ Description: They overlook their department, ensuring that NQTs are getting a grasp of things and learning correctly. They have the most knowledge in their department.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher who knows what they are doing. They normally don't need help from HD unless truly needed and have a good grasp on things.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teachers
↳ Description: This is a teacher who has gone through the training, and has exceeded the SLT’s expectations when it comes to how they run their classes, handle situations, and ect.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: The newbie of the teaching department at Karakura High. They have yet to go through and complete their training and mainly take notes by watching other teachers in their classes. As well as doing workshops to learn more about teaching.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game.

A teacher’s salary is ¥450,000, you have to log and complete 15 classes, and an additional ¥50,000 can be earned by completing another 10 classes and logging them. Teachers can make class interesting by going on field trips, maybe a few quizzes, games, or a free period that they can earn by finishing their work early. In a teacher's free time they can do lesson planning, go shopping, and hang out with their other adult friends if wanted.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important to make SchoolRP a school RP, without teachers we would probably be stuck with NPCs who have a scripted copy lesson.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCoW : Must have, should have, could have, won’t have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs.

Kaori Tsu, This is a 38-year-old pure Japanese female. She had natural black hair, with blonde under lights. From the looks of it, she had fair and almost perfect skin. Her eyes were the shade of blue. Her hair was normally styled down, and sometimes she included some pigtails.

When speaking to her, she’s always sure to be cheerful! Never a dull moment with Kaori. She spoke with hand motions, to even further exaggerate her emotions through her words. She had a motherly aura, due to raising a child of her own. She would treat every student with the care of a mother, listening and ensuring their safety.

Kaori has always treated everyone with respect, and that will include her upcoming co-workers! Ever since she was a child she always understood the struggle most teachers go through! She can spot a kind soul when she sees it, and if you treat her kindly and with respect, she is sure to do the same!

Scenarios
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Firstly, I would use a soft, kind tone while talking to the student, asking politely for them to refrain from using that type of language while at school. If the situation persisted I would again ask them to stop with the foul language. If they are heard doing this again, I would send them directly to an SLT member on the count of using curse words and not listening.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Firstly, I would attempt to quietly get the class's attention. A possible cough, a tab on my water bottle, anything to make a certain noise. If their attention continues to not be laid on me, I would speak loudly, ensuring that they can hear me and to bring their attention to what I’m saying.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
It's break time, and during this time I would make my way towards the lounge. If there were other people in the lounge, I’d greet each of them with a soft and kind smile. After doing so I’d then move to the coffee machine, making a cup of it and adding what I would like to it. Once I’ve gotten my coffee, I’d make my way to a table. If there were people sitting with me, I’d engage in a conversation while doing lesson planning or grading.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
She’d make her way to the front of the room, books in hand. Once she made it to her desk, she placed them down; a slam heard. “Good morning students! Today’s topic is the ____. I hope you're all eager to learn as this is one of my favorite topics!” As her statement came to a close, she’d then walk around, passing out books. “Open your books, get our your notebooks and let's begin this note-taking period!”

/me “Happy 3rd-period students! Today we are going to be taking a test on the unit we took notes in last period.” She’d open a drawer in her desk, taking out a stack of paper. Then she walked to the front row and counted out how many people were in said row. She’d then place that amount of papers to the first person “Pass your test back, once you gain it you may begin. If I hear any talking I will assume you are cheating.”

/me (intercom) “Goodmorning Karakura High students! Miss Tsu speaking here. Today I will be hosting a class in 2nd period, where we will learn about ____.” A shift of papers would be heard, as well as a quick sip of some drink. “And then in the 3rd period, we will be testing on it! I hope to see you all there!”

/me She walked over to her cabinet, taking out various boxes of simple school art supplies. “Today, students, we will be doing a project on the type of clothing people were wearing back in medieval times. Here are all of the supplies you may use” She pushed the boxes to the front of her desk, indicating for the students to walk up and grab what they would need.

Backstory

Childhood

Kaori Tsu was born in Yokohama, Japan. She was raised by her single father due to her mother dying during childbirth. During her years at Kuabsa Primary, Kaori was an excellent student, she was one of the top students in her class. Her best subject was English, and her worst was history. She had a few friends but mainly kept to herself. Once she had graduated from her primary school and moved to secondary, her talent in English had faltered, and her history had risen.
It was like she took a complete 360 and switched subjects! Her title as a top student had fallen however since English was always a priority over history. Her life in secondary was almost the equivalent to her life at primary, despite the removal of her title. She had graduated, barely in English, and moved onto Highschool. Here is where her love for history took off. All of her creative assignments were on historical topics and she aced almost all of her history exams.
From this moment, she decided that she would choose history as her upcoming college major. The movement from high school to college was easy for her, she instantly majored in History and excelled greatly. Her time period of choice was Medieval times, finding all of the traditional events and attitudes extremely interesting.

Adulthood

She completed her degree in 2003, achieving her bachelor's. She picked up a small job as a Tutor at the high school she attended in Yokohama. There she had picked up a boyfriend, a male named Hino Jang. They were together for a year until Hino found out about Kaori’s pregnancy.
He left her, and his future child. Kaori didn't let this put her completely down, and continued with having the child. She raised him throughout his childhood, all the way until he reached the age of 14. The child's name was Zheng Tsu. Once he reached the age to head off to Highschool, she sent him to Karakura to live with an uncle until she could find a fitting job.
It took her a few years to get a hold of one, making her now 38 and her child 18. She found an opening at Karakura high, a spot for a history teacher. She was extremely excited and applied straight away, in hopes of getting accepted so she could see her son again, and teach students all about the subject she adores.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kaori Tsu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Kaori

Preferred Name:
Kaori

Age (Minimum is 27):

Female

Religious Denomination:
Non-religious

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
History

Minors:
Creative Writing, Queer Studies

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
JSL & Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No, but it's something I may look to achieve in the future.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Users who are viewing this thread