Level 2
JohnfitzkKennedy
JohnfitzkKennedy
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: gmpbro

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): titaniclover #4909

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?: Central Daylight Time

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I understand very clearly.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm very active on this server because it is very fun.

Do you have any previous bans?: I have never been banned.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-gmpbro-second-one-dont-read-my-last-one.36551/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I'm in 10th grade as a 16 year old.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: History

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I want to become a history teacher because I want other students to know some history. Also I like history and I wanted them to know what I know.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher logs provide a real-time method for collecting data on classroom practices by giving teachers a tool to document. They are important because without them we wouldn't be able to keep important data with us.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: First, I would take a minute to think about why I want to plan this, is it effective to their learning? Is it necessary? Do I have all the things I need? If so where will it be held? If all boxes are rightfully checked I will ask to speak with a higher-up of the school staff, like one of the principals, and give them the reasons I would like to plan a field trip. Then If they approve, I would again make sure I have all the supplies and schedule it at a proper time.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
You need to:
-Listen to the teacher at all times
-Always be on task
-Don't disrespect the teacher
-No talking unless the teacher says so
-Put your hand up if you want to speak
-Respect other and equipment in the classroom at all times
-Be on time
-Show manners at all times, while being polite

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I understand the

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: The HD, or Head of Department, is a position a teacher in a subject may have.
↳ Description: The Head of Department is the lead teacher that is in charge of that specific subject. They are in charge of the budgets and curriculum of the subject they lead. Any school activities that involve their subject, they are placed in charge of. They may be responsible for what the lower ranked teachers in that subject (QTLS/NQT) do. It is their responsibility to help the other teachers of that subject when needed as well, meaning helping them out with classes, quizzes, tests, or essays if needed. Although the head of their subject, they also can ask the other teachers for help.

- QT
↳ Meaning: QTLS, or Qualified Teacher in Learning and Skills, is a fully fledged teacher.
↳ Description: They have taught long enough and have gained enough experience to be a regular teacher. This doesn't mean they won't need help from any other teachers though.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: NQT, or Newly Qualified Teacher, is where most beginner teachers start.
↳ Description: They aren't a fully fledged teacher, so they will most likely need help from the other teachers in that subject. They don't regularly teach without another teacher of that subject helping them.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Without teachers, there would be no people to lead communities, as they wouldn't have any knowledge of what to do or what is the best choice to pick. Teachers exist for the sole purpose to shape the current generation's future. To help them get interviews for jobs, to help them spell and even SPEAK. Teachers in SchoolRP also serve the purpose to shape the high schoolers to be prepared for college or just help them learn things they never would have known if it wasn't for that specific class. As far as I know, teachers receive somewhere around 150,000 yen, give or take, every 15 classes a month. Teachers will always teach in a way to help the students understand, or learn. Meaning they will sometimes use examples they may understand more than others, and then proceed to make the subject more advanced than they were at the beginning of the class. They spend their spare time in their class or on the school premises during school hours either buying food from the cafeteria or preparing a class. When school hours are up and they're allowed to leave, they spend their time with friends, family, or at home to sleep.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? -
He has brown as chocolate hair, green sparkling eyes, he likes classic suits, the classic suit he is wearing is Beige and the pants is blue. He is unique because he has a talent for making cars and memorizes a lot of history. He is different because he is mostly nice until someone does something bugs him or is doing the wrong thing. He is VERY kind, and polite to his students because he is a very happy and loving person. The only time he will explode is when someone keeps bugging or doing something to him or another student. He likes socializing with other teachers, but he doesn't like it when he is being crowded in the break room. He has a sort of primitive personality. He loves oldie songs, loves old styles of cars, clothes, and music. But he loves history so much he talks about it all the time! That's how he got his oldie personality. His plan for the future is to make a car company or become a KPD Police officer.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: The first step to approaching a scenario like this is to ask what going on to see if there is some kind of argument going on, and also to stop them from arguing/swearing in the process. If I need to, hand them detentions. But, if it was all just a big misunderstanding, I'd just calmly tell them to keep swearing to a minimum, as this will always be a learning environment for them and other students.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Count down. Once the count down ends, and they're still ignoring the lesson, I'd stoop to their level and yell loud enough to quiet them down. Anyone who continues to disrupt the class may have to be kicked out of the class and receive an automatic 0% on the quiz or test if one is being taken.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: I will keep a calm and collected tone to not disturb anyone trying to enjoy the time they have in there If there are any new teachers I will introduce myself as Carroll Shelby. I will try to not disturb anyone and sit down and have a nice cup of coffee.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Quickly rights down his name, the class subject, and the date on the board..
/me Introduces himself to the class politely.
/me If the class disobeys me they will be given a warning.
/me Likes doing little pop quiz's about history, if they get it correct they get a lollipop.

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
He was born in 1923 England, Liverpool. While growing up he loved this band named the Beatles. He wanted to meet them so much when he was young. Years passed by and he grew old enough and got a job making a car company! He was very successful with the car company he went off the help the ford company. He invested in his own company and made millions. But he soon got a bit old so he wanted to become a teacher somewhere where they didn't know him that well so he went to japan and became a history teacher to talk about past things he did and, his adventures. So he applied for the job and was very happy he brought a legacy to his company. Up to this day he is very happy teaching at Karakura Highschool.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Carroll Shelby
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Shelby
Given Name(s): Carroll, Mr. Shelby, Carroll Shelby
Preferred Name: Mr. Shelby, Carroll

Age (Minimum is 27): 29
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: British
Current Location: Mexico, Monterrey

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1, and a half years
Working Experience (# of years): 1 year

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree
Year of Graduation: 1957
Major(s): Science, History, Engineering, Arts
Minors: Math

Native Languages: French, and Italian
Other Languages: Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Extra
He might want to do a Music App.

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your responses to the format questions are far too short & your backstory is under the word count (140/300).
- Please make sure to organise the format, leaving only the questions bolded and removing the comments placed on the format ("Remove this comment after posting."), etc.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread