Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
BiGgIemOmMa

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): ベサニー#0101

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: CST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I understand if I’m not active on the server enough I will be demoted and my role will be taken away.

Describe your activity on the server: I’m trying to play at least a few hours a day in. I still go to school, So sometimes I won’t be able to get on until after school I get home CST: 4:00 pm. I’m trying to play more so I can earn money and make sure I’m active in teaching. The reason I wasn’t active before was that I was having some personal mental health issues and family arguments. I am going to be more active on this server to show that I'm hardworking and I'm confident in this role.

Do you have any previous bans?: Out of the times I’ve played, No I haven’t seen that I have been banned when I joined the server. I do know I haven’t been kicked or warned.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I do, but the account I have the email from this website was deleted off my Google and I have forgotten the password. I cannot really login into the account. So I made a new account for this application.

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
My current grade on the School Roleplay server is Grade twelve (12).

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?
: I am applying to be a History teacher.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: Motivation: I wish to become a history teacher so due to my passion for history and informing others about the past. By becoming a history teacher I would have the ability to educate the future generations about the past so that it won't be repeated and instead improve. The history we have in this world needs to be known a lot more because when we have disagreements in law or government, like just lively issues we need to think about how we handle them in a better way. Our generation is way different than back then we all have different rules in our area of this world.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role at UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I understand.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The classroom logs record the active work of the teaching and how many classes the teachers have done. Depending on how many classes they have taught their allowance for the teaching will be earned. The logs show the activity of when you’re on, So your staff knows if you need to be demoted or continue your role.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1: When you want to speak with manners after you raise your hand I pick on you.
2: No phones in the classroom unless permitted, As well make sure it’s on silent.
3: No Food or Drinks Allowed In Class.
4: No Fighting or Arguing including teachers or other students.
5: Be seated before teaching begins.
6: Do not use Inappropriate language.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: My experience with roleplay is that I used to do Minecraft roleplays with my friends on a personal server with different downloadable maps. We also wanted to start doing discord role plays a couple of years after the app came out. We would mainly speak in Voice chat but usually when we’re in public Minecraft roleplay servers or ones that involve roleplay with other mini-games as well. I usually try to add detail to my wording as best as I can. It helps the other player understand what you’re trying to say or do.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head Of Department
↳ Description: This rank of the teacher is the head of their main system, They help the new teachers with their learning of how to teach the students, They also show them where the new teacher what room they will be teaching students in. The last thing I’d say about HD is that they make sure the teachers are responsible to teach the students.
- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: These Qualified Teachers' help is like a mini HD. They have similar traits as HD, but Qualified Teachers have been working for a long time, They know how the place works. Since they have worked so long they’ve shown the right responsibilities to be a Teacher and how you should handle the student's behavior and how to teach correctly.
- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: New teachers know their classroom number and are allowed to perform classes without supervision, but they must have completed their training before they start to teach a class.

- UT
↳ Meaning: UnQualified Teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified Teachers are not allowed to teach their own class yet, but they do take a seat and visualize other teachers teaching their classes. As well They do need to finish their training, it will help them understand the concept.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. First Is in-game teaching, The purpose of our Karakura Teachers.
They want us to learn these subjects so if we’re out of school we do know what might be going on and if we apply for college we understand most of the work in class the teacher is teaching the students. Another purpose they give is that they're hard workers. They don’t just teach for fun, they are teachers who want to give us education for Karakura city. Next, we have the Karakura Teacher Salary, if you teach at least 10 classes you will get ¥350,000 within the month of your work. I found out ¥50,000 can be a bonus if you at least do 5 extra classes. Last but not least in-game Teachers are What do they do when they're not teaching? The teachers either walk around the city, talk with their friends, or go home and prepare for the next lesson they are going to teach next. The teachers teach by setting up their lessons first before they start the period of their class. With teachers out of the game, they have their own motivation to become teachers. Some become teachers to educate the younger generation and to care for children while others do it to have this sense of power over younger people. The teachers that become teachers to educate younger generations are the ones who help students improve their grades and get the best opportunities they can get eventually. Whereas the teachers who become teachers to have a sense of power end up getting fired due to them not doing their job properly or from not treating kids with the kindness they need and so those children end up getting bullied due to the teachers not supporting them and stopping the bullying. Some teachers spend their free time after school still at school working on the next day's lesson plans or with students helping them understand that day's work or helping them improve their project for another subject that they might be struggling with. Whereas other teachers spend their free time after school at home either planning lessons, providing online help, setting homework, or spending time with their families. The average monthly salary for a history teacher in Japan is 443.000 JPY or 3,655.41 USD. There’s no one way for a teacher to teach their class. Every teacher has their own style of teaching. Some teach face to face and provide as much help to their students as possible while others provide sheet work for the students to work on then revise later in the year when it’s close to exam season. The teachers that provide their students with as much help as possible have students with higher grades due to them pushing their students to do the best they can and improve throughout the year. Sometimes teachers are specialized in teaching only students with disabilities and so must adapt their teaching style to match how those students learn so that they can understand what they’re being taught better.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: My reason for thinking why the teachers are important to the server is that The server was named School Roleplay and it was first themed to be a school. As I think there would need to be existing teachers on the server. Other than that, The teachers of the server help it make it look as it’s the main category so it can stay on topic.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
- Moscow: -
Must have. should have, could have. won’t have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plans for the future?
Soo-Yun 'Rose' Fujisaki is a 30-Year-old female who enjoys watching documentaries, As well as Singing and Dancing. She is an entertaining and loveable Woman, but can also be very lazy and a bit of a coward cause she gets scared easily
She is Korean and defines herself as pansexual. What makes her unique is that she is blind in one eye. She got her blind eye by getting beat by her mother. It was hurtful for her Sister Maddie to see. Maddie was adopted at 10, and what's cool is that Soo-Yun was 10 as well. What hurts the most to Maddie and Soo was that her father died 2 years after she was adopted.,
She grew up in South Korea with her Mom and Little sister. Her dad passed away from a bombing, He was on his way home from work on Soo-Yun's 12th Birthday. Her mother became very abusive. She couldn't leave until she was 16 years old cause her father made that promise with Soo that, When She is 16 years old she can move out and find someone that she will love and He gives most of the money to her...
She is currently single. Her most recent romance was with a guy that she never met in person. He lived in South Brazil and they were dating for only 1 year.
Soo-Yun, Is pretty shy around new people and she doesn't know how to start a conversation, So she usually just says Hi a couple of times. She is 5'1 Her hair is Dark brown with blue eyes but one of her eyes is gray from her blindness. She is obsessed with rock, metal, hip-hop music, Learning about the world o-o, and Bubble Tea with cookies. She is short with light white skin, weighing about 130lbs. She has a tattoo of a heart with a cross inside on her lower hip as Soo-Yun is in pretty good shape. Soo-Yun has physical Issues that involve her twitching her neck. She started twitching at the age of 14 so, 2 years after her father died, She also would get really hyper, and then one second later she was crying. Her mother thought it was just her hormones kicking in, but Maddie knew something was off. While Maddie was at school, Mrs. Fujisaki Soo's mother took Soo-Yun to the Doctor... After a while, the nurses come back with results of Soo having Tourette Syndrome and ADHD disorder. Before Soo-Yun had a dream to become a teacher, She first thought what if that career ended what would be my future. After that, she wanted to get a small job, and with Children married or in a relationship, if she had children, while married to a handsome/Beautiful respectful loyal man or even female. She wanted her death to be peaceful like she's asleep while it happens. Soo doesn't want to feel the pain awake, Doesn't want to feel at all. She could show her kids all Around the time she went to have an interview with the high school. When Soo-Yun was 25 years old she decided to study more of teaching history students, Soo's outlook on her students was, That she wanted them to understand the world around us and the world were not even close to, and with history, we have in this era we should respect each other and have a positive life. She told the students " Don't be afraid of something, you are not around. It may be scary but think of the best that could happen!" She didn't want the kids to be in horrible situations cause you can lose everything even at a young age.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
First, as a teacher, I'd politely walk up to them and use my manners to speak to the students asking them to kindly stop their actions. if they don't listen the first time I speak to them, I'd give them a warning because of the scene they are causing. If they just ignore what I said I will kindly ask the kids if there is something going on we are going to settle it and that will be their second warning. I will take one at a time out to the side to explain to me what happened. If they still continue being disrespectful during our talk. There will be detention for the students that are involved. As if their detention ended, and I see them do this again I'll report them to the principal as soon as possible.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I'd walk up to the front of my desk and clap with a firm loud grip. Then I give them the warning to pay attention, but then if they don't hear me or keep talking, I'd walk up to the students that are not following the rules and ask them kindly to stop so other students can focus on their work. By then if the students/student is not following the rules I kindly easily asked them to follow I will kick them out of the classroom.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: She will introduce herself to the other school faculty by pulling her hand out as she asks to shake their hand. Soo-Yun would tell them a little about herself, like where she is from, how old she is, and why she wanted to be a teacher. Maybe ask questions to figure out more and more as her job goes on.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me I wipe down every desk before I welcome the students into class.
/me When the students walk in make sure they are settled before I speak.
/me at the end of class, I’d make sure to collect everything before I wipe down the desks.
/me I wave them goodbye with a joyful smile on my face.

Backstory
She grew up in South Korea with her Mom and Little sister. Her dad passed away from a bombing, He was on his way home from work on Soo-Yun's 12th Birthday. Her mother became very abusive. She couldn't leave until she was 16 years old cause her father made that promise with Soo that, When She is 16 years old she can move out and find someone that she will love and He gives most of the money to her...
Soo and Maddie had a very horrible mother, The Mother never had respect for her kids. She didn't care about them right after her husband had died. Soo didn't want to believe her mother was a danger to her sister and her. Maddie was young and didn't really know what a family was. That's why it hurt Soo-Yun so much when her mother was an asshole, But what hurts the most to Maddie was that her father died 2 years after she was adopted. As Soo grew up she would always think about how she wanted her death to be peaceful like she's asleep while it happens. Soo doesn't want to feel the pain awake, Doesn't want to feel at all. So that she wouldn't have to hear her sister crying or the regret their mother felt. She knows that people shouldn't be afraid to live their dreams because who cares what people think. You'll always have one kind of family with you. Even if it's just friends that are your family or just family, No matter what people say Soo knows a real lover or just a real person when she sees one. Her sister started showing signs of autism when she was 14, Well of course Soo had no idea of what to do. Soo didn't know what she should've done so she took Maddie to the Hospital. The doctors would question Soo and ask why she knew how to drive at this age. Maddie would always answer for Soo. Soo barely could speak as a kid because of the bullying at her middle school and elementary school.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only)
: Soo-Yun Fujisaki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Soo and Rose
Preferred Name: Rose

Age (Minimum is 27): 30
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years)
: 7

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): History
Minors: Computer Science and Sociology

Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread