players online

Denied History Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan1803

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): Reagan1803
Previous bans: Banned for Minging on 1 other server

Describe your activity on the server: I recently joined about a week ago and I've been pretty active. On at least 1 hour at least 4 days a week.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: I've never applied for anything like this before.

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to be a teacher and help kids learn. I just want to have a good time on this server.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): When I was little my teacher let me teach the class (xD).

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Mrs. Reagan
Your Teachers In Game Age: 22
Teachers Subject: History

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would change how the teachers are so demanding. They tell us to do one thing and when we do that, they immediately tell us to do something else, or that we're not following directions.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general. Teachers in game and out of game are creative and fun to play with on the server. They serve the purpose to make the experience happy and fun. They also serve the purpose to teach us everything we need to know. The salary that teachers get, I'm not positive of but in a days pay, I'll say teachers probably make around 15 yen per day that they teach. The way that teachers teach, it's very interactive and realistic. They help you when you need it and they help out in general. They would probably just be hanging around in the teachers lounge whenever they get and spare time. If they get spare time just in general, they would be thinking about what to teach next or how to help the server for the better.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are so important to a SchoolRP server because they make the server experience more enjoyable and fun. Teachers make the gameplay interesting and active.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? My teacher will look pretty hip or new style because of her age. What makes my character unique is how she dresses and acts hip. How she knows all the new slang so she tries to keep her class from using it. The outlook from my teachers on the students is my teacher loves teaching. My character loves kids in general. The other teachers are cool and they teach what they need to teach on, so my character won't really care about how they teach, my character will mind their own business and teach history. My characters personality is fun and creative. My character is like "up-to-date" if you will. My characters plan for the future is to make the school a very fun and friendly place.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would tell them to meet me in my classroom right then. Then I would tell them they have 3 strikes and then thy'd be out and I'd let them know the consequences. 1. I would warn them. 2. If they decided to do it again, I would give them after-school detention. 3. If they actually chose to do it a third time, I would have them sent to the principal and let him decide what to do with them.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? When I'm in a good mood, I would sit down and just look back at the class and wait for them all to be done with their conversations and let them get ready to learn again. If I was in a bad mood, I would raise my voice to get their attention, and then continue teaching.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? My character acts calm and just has a mountain dew in her hand talking to the other teachers and planing what she'll teach about next.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me makes sure I have everything I need to teach the class
/me chooses a student to hand out papers to everyone
/me goes over the directions twice, for those who weren't listening
/me goes around the room helping and checking students papers
/me asking every student a question about what they learned in order to leave the classroom

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/
My character ended up becoming a teacher in her previous life by, applying every chance I got. If I didn't make it the first time I'd wait and try again. My character would NEVER give up on her dreams. If she wanted to be a teacher, she'd accomplish her dream of being a teacher. My character had always dreamed of being accepted as a teacher. She would always be ready to go to school every morning school was open. She would always be excited for school, so she'd be the one to get picked on. Later on in middle school, my character gave up her dream of being a teacher because she had got caught up in the wrong group of people. She'd be almost late to school everyday. Her grades started dropping from solid A's to D's and F's. She passed middle school barely. Once my character got into high school, her dreams of being a teacher came back, she would be excited for school again and ready every morning. She let those bad "friends" and bad influences go. She didn't want to be like them, she actually had goals. She brought her grade back up to straight A's and she graduated. She graduated at the top of her class! All of those kids who used to pick on her and used to be her bad influences, they all were shocked, they thought she wouldn't ever be able to bring herself back up to A's and doing good in school ever again. But she did, because she wanted her dreams to come true.

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Can I start a series of this server for my YouTube? I'm not a very popular YouTuber because I just started my YouTube channel like 2 weeks ago. But if you allow me to use your server for a series Thanks!

My channel (in case you wanna know or something) :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvf2ngPHmPiGmRX9LCV3Gw

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Using your application to advertise your Youtube channel is not allowed.
Re-apply in 7 days (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread