✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
How old are you?:
I'm 14 years old.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
What is your time zone?:
Arabian Standard Timezone.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that and I have no intentions of getting inactive anytime soon.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Describe your activity on the server:
I play about 2 to 4 hours a day and can go up to 8 hours a day depending on the activities or events that are occurring on the server. Meaning, within achieving the role, my activity could extremely increase to playing 5-8 hours normally a day with school interactions. Notice that my activity can also be interrupted by real-life events that could occur such as traveling, school tests, etc. I don't usually get much inactive even with real-life events, but I could go inactive sometimes.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, I have been banned multiple times before. Though do knowledge that all of them are very old. I only recall one of them which was
an EroticRP ban and I totally am not pleased with the actions I've done at then. I've applied for that ban, and fortunately, it got accepted.
Again, do remember that all of my bans are very old.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Arabic Language Application - Accepted
Monastery Shinkan (Discord) - Accepted

Gujarati Language Application - Accepted
JSL Language Application - Accepted
Spanish Language Application - Accepted
Korean Language Application - Accepted
French Language Application - Accepted
German Language Application - Accepted
Russian Language Application - Accepted

PashOP cool shop app - Denied
Police Application - Denied
Janitor Application - Denied

History Teacher Application - Denied
Shop-Owner Application - Denied
French Language Application - Denied
Russian Language Application - Denied
History Teacher Application 2 - Denied
History Teacher Application - Denied
Arabic Language Application - Denied
Police Application - Denied
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
What are your current role(s) on the server?
The account I'm using to apply with is an 18 years old, high school student.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Trivia
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
What subject are you applying to teach?:
History.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I think the thing that excites most me towards applying for the teacher role is that I feel my real-life teachers mistreat me and it makes me just feel down. Even when they try to be out of assistance, they make it worse. Not only that, but my father is a university professor and he checks up with my learning progress and he gets angered out easily when I am having an issue instead of trying to help me out. So basically the thing that excites me most about becoming a teacher is that I feel like since I understand myself, I think I know how a good teacher could really be and how he could be out of real assistance to me and other students alike. I want to use the virtual world of Minecraft to roleplay out being the good teacher I wish to have had, the teacher that puts up with me and really assists me. Despite how stressful the teacher role in SchoolRP could be sometimes, I still want to try becoming the motivational and inspirational teacher just like the one I imagine before sleeping. I want to make out of the teacher character I create with my imagination something in SchoolRP.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I do understand.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The teacher class logs is where the teachers log their activity and hosted classes. It's important because the faction lead needs the class logs to check up on a teacher's activity/inactivity, and also follow up with their activity to see whether a teacher has done their quota or not, to give them the fair payment they deserve on the end of the
month.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
- Don't disturb the class.
Don't jump around in the class or do anything stupid that would attract the students
attention away from the main subject of the class.

- Raise your hand to answer.
It's simple as it is, raise your hand before answering. You don't get to just answer without
raising your hand while other students fight the urge and do raise their hands.

- Don't use your phone.
You must concentrate and focus on the class and the phone won't be out of any assistance
for you to do that but rather just take your attention away.

- Don't equip or do anything illegal.
You're not allowed to do any activity that is against Karakura laws, nor equip anything illegal such as a Katana or a Cigar.

- Foreign language.
Only use the Japanese language in the class.

& Common Sense.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying since 2018. It started with roleplaying in Hypixel housings such as Wolves vs Humans or LabRPs. At then, I was very bad, but I had some knowledge of general roleplay and how to roleplay. Within time, I eventually joined SchoolRP community, and by now it's been years for me in the community. Within my time in the community, I could develop many roleplay skills on various roleplay categories, and my knowledge of roleplay has increased majorly. I'd say I'm a roleplaying expert by now. This community has improved me and I think by now I'm great with various roleplay categories akin to StudenRP, GangRP, CopRP, BusinessRP, etc. I also do have some experiences with roleplaying as a teacher that I achieved from generally roleplaying with other teachers and/or around teacher's environments, and I think these experiences are enough to qualify me even more for this role. These experiences will also definitely improve more within my time as a teacher in SchoolRP.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head department.
↳ Description:
Head department teachers are ones that have been around in the teacher role for a long time and they have a lot of experience.
They are the head of their subject, and if any new teacher has concerns or questions regarding the subject, then he's probably the one with the answer.
They also are responsible for training the UT teachers.

- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified teacher.
↳ Description:
A teacher who has had adequate training and has also proven their abilities and shown capable of becoming qualified.
They are capable of handling themselves around on the school grounds. Newly qualified teachers can seek them out for some guidance.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly qualified teacher.
↳ Description:
A newly qualified teacher is a teacher that has shown enough qualifications and capabilities to pass their training
through and have officially become a teacher in the school and is capable of hosting classes.

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Under training.
↳ Description:
They are teachers that are incapable of teaching yet. They still are unqualified, and they have to go through with training
to show whether they are ready to teach yet or not. Despite them being part of the school, they are not officially teachers yet.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Teacher Knowledge
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Education is an important thing that has to go through with everyone, and teachers are there to do the educating progress. The teacher is a role of someone that teaches and educates students in schools and they are responsible for creating a good and capable next generation. However, in my opinion, and based on my knowledge, teachers do a lot more than that. Teachers care about their students and they look up to assisting them in any issue no matter is it related to the school or not. They're there for students whenever they could need them. Teachers would help a student go through anxiety, depression, or anything else that could be affecting the student's life despite their main role which is to teach. Teachers have to teach students to be ready to go through with college and/or any future challenges they might pass. They are responsible for teaching their students and so are they are responsible for making sure students are being educated properly. If someone is not giving in attention and being non-caring, they should check up with him in case he's having any issues that are the reason for him having to be non-caring, and assist him in that issue no matter what as it could have an effect on their future which the teacher is also responsible for. That's because yet again, a teacher isn't only to teach, but he's responsible for each and every student in his class too. It doesn't matter the method they use to teach as long as the students understand after the teacher. And good teachers are ones that are capable of earning students' respect.

Teachers don't have a defined thing they do in their spare time. They can do whatever they want such as drinking a cup of tea, relaxing, etc. However, some teachers could use their spare time making a worksheet, making a test for students, or maybe correcting the tests they've already made before. From other experiences I've had, they usually use their spare time to get ready for their next class/es.

Teachers In-game get a monthly pay of ¥350,000 upon completing a quota out of 10 classes within the month, and they can earn an extra ¥50,000 for hosting 5 additional classes in the same month. I wasn't so sure about the out-of-game salary. However, after researching on google, a teacher's monthly income could be from ¥200,000 up to ¥600,000 ($2,000 to $5,000). It still depends on years of experience, qualifications, etc.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
A school is a place with the purpose of education and the teachers are who provide that "education" in the school. Without teachers, there would be no one to provide the education for the students, which will take the main purpose of the school in the school. Meaning, SchoolRP without teachers would be very boring, nonsense, and wouldn't have a real purpose, and that's why teachers are important within it.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, Should have, Could have, Won't have.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Character Knowledge
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Teiyu Nohara is a brown-haired adult male with a serious expression standing 5'11ft tall and weighing 170LBS and has dark brownish eyes. His body is between flexible and skinny. Despite his serious-looking, Teiyu is actually very chill and friendly, and he'd start conversations and make friendships with anyone. Spending time with Teiyu you'd figure out he's very brave, smart, talented, and mostly respectful. Teiyu always wants to make a good representative to everything around him and acquire an inspirational reflection to his students. He sees his students as his children and he always will ensure they're very pleased and are not having any issues with his classes, or him generally. He basically wants to create a bonded yet professional relationship with his students. Though, for teachers, nothing much special. Teiyu respects other teachers around him a lot and he wants them respected by students as much too, getting bothered very extremely when a student is disrespecting his fellow co-worker/s. He wants to come out of assistance to other teachers and create friendships with them. Teiyu witnessed a lot of kids growing to become very bad just because of the bad environment they were raised in and it caused Teiyu a pinch of sadness to his heart. He felt that sadness because he felt he could have built a better environment for these kids to grow in and he could have raised them better. So for his future, Teiyu wants to have his own children to raise and give them the right treatment and environment they need. He wants to build a successful wealthy family. He also wants to become a motivational and inspirational mark for other students in the school by the following years within his occupation.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Scenarios
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Teiyu would head up to them and respectfully ask them to stop swearing. From there, he'd ask them what's the issue, and if any response is given
he's going to act depending on it attempting to assist them out in their issue. If there's no issue, or even after solving the issue, he is going to warn them
for cursing and swearing on school grounds. If they do go on with their actions, further actions will be taken.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Teiyu would politely ask for the students attention. If he doesn't get it, he would try to make the study more fun by including some activities and challenges within the class. Of course, if that fails, he would remind them not participating could lead to further punishment to be taken.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Teiyu loves making more friends and getting to know new people. In the lounge, he'd start making small chats with other teachers and would get to know them. Going along, he might start more conversations with the teacher at then or even later on to bond their friendship. Teiyu also would take his free time at the teacher's lounge to get ready for the next class or chill with a cup of tea.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &cHe reached out to his bag taking a board pen out of it before turning around
facing the board and extending his hand to the top of it writing &f"The Battle of Badr.”

/me &cHe clapped his hands loudly before speaking with a high and confident tone &f”The Battle of Badr,
that will be our study for today” &cHe kept an expression of excitement filling up his face to keep the class active.

/me &cHe turned back to the board and started writing multiple questions regarding the lesson’s topic
&f”We will answer these questions at the end. Stay focused, pay attention, and take notes to answer them.”

/me &cBefore the class ended he reached for his bag and after a short moment he took out his hands
out of it with what appears to be worksheets before he started strolling around the class
passing one for each student.

/me &cAs he finished explaining, he turned around to the students and asked
&f”Any questions?” &cHe then started scanning the class for anyone reacting to his question.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Backstory:

Part 1 - Newborn
Teiyu Nohara was born on 1990, 24th of April. He was originally born in Karakura city. Teiyu Nohara was the first child of his parents. His father worked as a college professor that taught physics, and his mother was a doctor that worked in Karakura’s hospital. The family he was born in was a successful and stable one. They also were of culture and had a lot of money. His parents were ready for his birth. As soon as he was born, he had a lot of toys, a comfortable baby bed, and other baby equipment. Teiyu as a baby needed a babysitter because both of his parents used to work. This will lead to his aunt that used to babysit him, Sae Nohara. Sae Nohara was a very sweet person and she loved kids very much. Sae had some past experience as a Psychiatrist and made sure Teiyu was growing up with great mental health. She used to read him stories before slee and spoil him very much. His aunt bought him a cat called Ayaka. Of course, it was after the agreement of his parents. Teiyu indeed was growing up with great meal health because of his aunt, Sae.

Part 2 - Childhood
When he became 7 years old he enrolled in Karakura's elementary school. The school his father worked in. Despite the college being in a whole different part of the school, they could still make contact on breaks or whenever needed. Because of the environment Teiyu is growing in, he's a very smart and friendly kid. He could make a great first impression on his first day in school, and he made a friend called Mutsuhiro Irie. Following the other weekdays, Mutsuhiro and he were forming a great relationship. They were kids so they didn't talk about much serious stuff. They used to go and talk during break times about what animal they would like to be or wonder where would the water go when it gets flushed. Yes, things like that. Despite these things seeming dumb, it actually strengthened their bond. He and his friend always agreed on their opinions in their conversations. Teiyu was also a very honest person. He one day have accidentally broken a piece of furniture whilst playing around in the house, it was very expensive which led to him getting nervous. Fortunately, no one saw him break it. It could be the cat they owned, Ayaka, no? However, when the piece of furniture was found to be broken, Teiyu stepped out and admitted being responsible for it. His parents weren't mad. Instead, they were rather happy with their son being honest. His parents decided to give him a little talk about not messing around and playing nearby furniture and left him without any punishments. For his school, Teiyu always interacts with his teachers and participate in their classes, and he does his best to do good. All classes had equal interest and participation amount, except the history subject. History subject reminds Teiyu of how his aunt Sae used to read him stories when he was younger, and Teiyu used to love hearing her stories a lot, which could be why Teiyu was more active within the history subject more than other subject. In his childhood, Teiyu figured that his favorite subject is history, after noticing his extra excitement for it. His parents always offered him assistance in his school-related stuff such as his homeworks, studying for tests, etc. However, Teiyu never has taken their offers. He was very young, but he still studied by himself and didn't allow his parents to help him. With him learning and studying by himself at home, he could make great grades that made himself and his parents proud.

Part 3 - Teenagehood
He's now 13 years old. In the past years, Teiyu's population in the school has increased a lot. He is very attractive and handsome. He's one of the popular kids around his school. The only thing that makes him different from other popular kids is them being spoiled. He was popular yet kind, respectful, humble, and friendly. A new person enrolled in the same school Teiyu is in. This new student was called Masahiro. Teiyu and Mutsuhiro were standing together in the break when Masahiro came and seemed lost, and he asked them for some guidance around when Teiyu and Masahiro decided to do guide him and they also made him their friend. They assisted him around the school at all times. The three friends have formed a group out of very bonded friends. Recently, Teiyu has seemed to be inactive and sad, it was found out that his father was diagnosed with a heart disease, and it was possible that his father dies any time soon. Teiyu didn't allow that to affect his grades and it didn't stop him from studying hard every day. A year later, and after Teiyu has graduated his grade 7, and became 14 years old. A very beautiful girl called Tsubaki Shinoda has approached him. When she got too close, she started shifting her head towards his. Teiyu recognized that he's being given the chance of his first kiss with a very beautiful girl, and it was his classmate. Teiyu hesitated a bit, but he did go with it and kiss her. He wasn't proud of doing that because he knew it was a wrong thing. As he recently joined grade-8, he decided he should start joining school activities and engaging more with the school. He thought it could at least distract him from his father's heart disease. School clubs used to make new tryouts at the start of each new year. Teiyu had a great reputation around his school so it shouldn't be hard for him to take a position in a club, he also was very athletic and healthy which qualified him even more. No hesitations, he showed up on the football's tryouts and successfully was selected to become part of the team. He also joined a clique in his school for musical instruments and was trying to learn the piano. A couple of days later, his father, Kakuji Nohara, has died. It affected Teiyu's mentality a lot. After attending his funeral, Teiyu stopped attending school for some days. School understood his issue and didn't pressure him. His friend Mutsuhiro left him out and stopped going with him too. He still spent time with his other friend, Masahiro. They decided to leave Mutsuhiro too and just become each other's best friend. Mutsuhiro was changing for the worse, so it was a good decision to make. Since Teiyu's mental has been down lately, his mother decided to start doing some activities with him. She took him to a concert, watch the cinema, and do different types of other activities. His mother could get Teiyu to open up about his father's death. Teiyu started attending school again, and he started studying hard again too, and he started practicing harder for football and piano. He had a schedule organized with all of his activities which helped him to take his time for joy, and have the time to practice and study too. He has been putting in some extra effort for the soccer team. His performance has improved a lot better within time and he was one of the best. Time has been passing and Teiyu grew up a lot more. Now Teiyu has become 18 years old. In his last year in school, Teiyu was offered to become the football team captain, and he took the offer proudly. His performance for piano has improved a lot, and he stopped practicing it because he has already become an expert in it by now. He wanted to use his time to learn more new things. Teiyu used to be very healthy. He had a flexible body, yet he was on diet, and he used to work out a lot. Teiyu also regularly visits the library to read books and develop his brain. Since he finished with the piano practice, he decided his next thing to practice would be something that has to do with martial arts. He decided he'd engage in Kung Fu and he also would start learning a new language. He loved the Russian culture, so Russian was the language he chose to study. He did always spend time with his mother and his best friend. He also mediates which made him a very calm person as he grew up.

Part 4 - Teenagehood, College
Finally, Teiyu has finished high school, and now he will enroll in college. His mother talked to him about good universities around Europe he could enroll in. After a lot of consideration, Teiyu has taken his decision and told his mother that he's pleased with Karakura's schools and education and he expects more when it comes to their college. He explained to her that he didn't wish to go to another country to study or anything such as that but rather just continue with his college. He majored in education and history since it was his favorite subject. Teiyu was great with his college as he was with his school. Nothing different except one thing, he had to give in more of his time for the college, which made it hard to interact with his friends or family or do any activity with them. It was his future though and he had to keep up with it. One day in college, a professor approached him and started flirting with him. He thought flirting back could assist him with some privileges, but he decided to do the right thing and went out and reported the professor to the dean for her inappropriate actions. The Dean has put her on temporary leave. Teiyu has been passing with years in college and years of working hard and creating more great impressions. Years passing, he finally graduated his college, which was the same day he got the black belt in his Kung Fu lessons, and the same day he got fluent in Russian. When he graduated he decided to take a rest from all the studying and the effort he's been putting. Though, not a long time passed and just 2 days later he was diagnosed with blood pressure. Fortunately, he already graduated with his major which means he can balance his time and take more rest than work. He started going to a doctor to do check-ups every week and the doctor helped him treat it. Time passing, he got cured from high blood pressure.

Part 5 - Adulthood
Teiyu took 4 years in college and he's been going through it until the age of 24. The year he graduated was the same year he hit his 25th birthday. Teiyu is now an adult and he's very proud of himself. Teiyu had the option of looking for a job already, but he stayed still because he thought he deserved some time to rest still. He took his free time for various many activities he decided to do. He started learning Chinese and started taking new martial arts lessons which were for Karate. He also could finally do activities with his family. He went out with his mother to a cafe, and his friend Masahiro started teaching him about Shintoism and took him to a Shinto shrine. That much free time didn't last for too long because the next year came and now he thinks he should get a job. In that same year, and at the age of 26, Teiyu has achieved a black belt in Karate and became fluent in Russian, but he's still learning Chinese. Chinese is just very hard. Teiyu was inspired to be a teacher or professor and educate just like his father and that's why he decided to major in education. Karakura didn't have a big population which made it easier for Teiyu to find a job opportunity in Karakura's schools. After some research he found a school that fits him very much. He went on and offered his attributes for the school, and a month later he received a call telling him that he was qualified to become a history teacher in the school. He was very happy and excited. He was inspired to become a teacher by his father, and he chose history because it was his favorite subject.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

In-Character Information
SECTION #1 - Personal Details

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Full Name: Teiyu Nohara
Title: Mr.
Given Name(s): Teiyu
Preferred Name: Mr. Nohara

Religious Denomination: Shinto
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Undefined
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

SECTION #2 - Academic Details
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Working Experience: 13 Year.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's in education
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Education, History
Minors: Child Development

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Russian, Chinese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, I don't.
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Extra
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of History Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Please note:
Upon joining the Teacher faction, you will receive the role of Untrained Teacher (UT); only once you've completed training will you be newly qualified and authorized to independently host a class.

Users who are viewing this thread