mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied History Teacher

What is your Minecraft username?: Riverkritzar313

Do you have discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Minecrafter2021#2464

Do you have a microphone?: No

How old are you? (Optional): Prefer not to say

What is your time zone?: UTC-4

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I agree that if I am inactive I will be demoted. I promise to be active in the server.

Describe your activity on the server?: I am always watching for open jobs to get in school roleplays and I am looking on the server everyday.

Do you have any previous bans?: No

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: None

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): PLAYER

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: History Teacher

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: The reason why I want to become a teacher is that I want to teach students and help them through with there education.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may undergo teacher training?: Yes I understand I will do anything to be a teacher.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important: Teacher logs are important as we use them to keep track of many things such as keeping the names of misbehaving students, keeping your classes history, and so much more. All of that can help the class management. Other faculty = may also view these logs.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in class?:
  1. Don't be late
  2. Turn off cellphones and electronic devices
  3. Bring Required Materials Everyday
  4. Listen and follow directions
  5. Makeup Missed Work
  6. If you have any Questions ask for help

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I am really good at talking to others when roleplaying.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

-HD

- Meaning:
Head of Department

- Description: This is the highest rank in teaching. HD's will plan a syllabus for other teachers in the department to follow; they can overlook other classes to ensure the teachers are doing there job well.

- QT

- Meaning:
Qualified Teacher

- Description: These teachers are higher than teachers with the NQT ranking. They can have proven that they are more capable at teaching and take their educational duties more seriously

- NQT

-Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher

-Description: The teachers with the NQT ranks are new to teaching and not yet earned the "Qualified" title. These teachers are new to education and the school environment.

Teacher knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

What I know about teachers in game is that teachers earn a salary of $4,142.70 for completing 15 classes within the whole month. In addition to the wage, teachers can also get a bonus of $460.30 for completing ten extra courses per month, but that is only claimable TWICE per month. Teachers are also only allowed to teach a maximum of four classes per OOC day. Teachers in SRP and OOC have tasks of spreading information and knowledge to their peers. However, most importantly students. They must grade classwork, tests, give homework, and be a good role model to the students and represent their work.

Every teacher have their particular way of teaching, but the main rules of education that I know of are:

-Help all the students don't tell them to do it by themselves and try to help them the best way you can

-Speak with clarity and slowly while project your voice to the best of your ability

-Stay on topic when teaching

-be able to connect with your students. Students of all ages are known more to interact and ask for help from teachers who are comfortable and feel close without their relationship being unprofessional and inappropriate.

-Do not make the class boring and fill the students heads with information while also feeding their imagination. and creativity. Give the students often breaks because sitting and being still can be irritating, and you will lose focus if you sit for too long.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

Teachers in SRP are essential because without them, the server wouldn't live up to its name, "SchoolRP" also, it would be boring, and the people of the server would have nothing much to do.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The lesson planning system school uses is "MOSCO," which stands for "Must have, should have, Could have."

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

A lot can be said of Becky Klemans, but at the very least he's outspoken and understanding. Of course he's also idealistic, independent and dynamic, but these are in a way balance by being pedantic as well.
His outspoken nature though, this is what he's so well-liked for. Friends frequently count on this and his compassion in times of need.

Nobody's perfect of course and Heidi has rotten moods and days too. His criminal nature and grim ways sour the mood many a time, much to the annoyance of others.
Fortunately his understanding nature helps lighten the blows and moods when needed.

Appearance

Standing 5' 8" tall, this dark skinned man has a self-sufficient feel about him. A particularly notable feature is his nice cologne.
He has a round face, a well-formed nose, very thin lips, and his pale grey eyes are big.
He has very short, lank, dark brown hair which is buzz cut, and he has mutton chops.
He has short arms, a bulky torso with a narrow waist, narrow hips, and muscular legs

uniqueness/differences

Portrayal
  • He is always out seeking adventure, never staying rooted in any one place for long.
  • He is eager to put others down and make them look bad.
  • Every response by this character is snarky and sarcastic.
Strengths & Weaknesses
  • He is able to scavenge and survive wherever he goes.
  • This character has a strong code of ethics and has many supporters because of it.
  • He is the only one with a set of skills that make him indispensable.
Private Details
  • This character has hero syndrome. He feels compelled to help everyone.
  • He likes to play sadistically with his enemies.
Wealth
  • He has no home, no job, no identification.
Team Structure
A noble, landless knight, unattached to anyone, looking to do good deeds.

Future

In the future I plan on being a teacher so I can teach children and help them succeed

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

In a situation like this making sure to memorize their faces. I would begin to approach them before telling them to calm down and giving them a warning while correcting their behavior, If they don't stop and continuing their destructive behavior I would pressed to ask them for a second time to stop and if they continue their behavior I would have no other choice, but to eventually give them detention and/or a visit to the vice principal's office. And if they do not comply I will find a teacher with a higher rank and go from there.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Those who fail to listen to me will be given three warnings. after that if they still do not comply and they're still being destructive and miss behaving they will be kicked from the classroom while receiving detention to come back after class to make up missing work they missed because they were distracted and destructive during class and to be re-taught the lesson they missed.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

In the teacher's lounge. Snow is all about work first play later, Mr. Klemans would be grading papers or tests for her class, Becky is also known for being very talkative, so when all of his work is done he would be communicating with his workers if they are not busy and getting to know them.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Mr. Klemans began walk down each row, passing out assignments that are about the Subject to every student while giving them a slight warm smile followed by a soft here you go

/me Mr. Klemans use her right hand to pick up her size 6 paintbrush before dipping it in a pastel pink before moving her hand to the canvas and slowly stroking the canvas with my brush while the class watch my hand movements

/me Mr.klemans would be sitting on her desk facing her students as she read them poetry while also going into detail as to what the author is saying and explaining their emotions that was written

/me Mr. Klemans would walk over to her apron rack reaching with her right hand going for her red apron that was splashed with bright wonderful colors, she would look at her apron admiring it before placing it over her head and tying it around her waist as she gives her class a nice big smile.

Backstory

He's polite, sincere, Loves teaching kids. He enjoys teaching History and is very helping
to his students in class. What persuaded me to becoming a teacher was that I want the best for my students and so that is why I want to become a history teacher.

In-Character

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Becky Jones Klemans

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given name (s):
Becky Jones Klemans

Preferred Name:
Mr. Klemans

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
White, English

Current Location:
Ohio, USA

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Masters degree in History

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
History

Minors:
?

Native Languages:
English

Other languages:
Only English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Extra

If it would be possible to get a schedule because I go to school from 8:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 343
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Make sure to detail all of your responses to the format questions, your response to "What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?" & "In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:" require further elaboration. Nevertheless, thank you for applying.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread