mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hiyaa :))

PoisonedMara

Level 1
Hello people of SchoolRP! I am new to the server and only got into roleplaying. I used to write very detailed descriptions on people I made up, I used to draw them and write pages and pages about them. When one of my friends saw and recommended Roleplaying. Enough about how I found the server and more on me. My name is Mara, my prououns are She/Her. I love cats and have only two hobbies because most of my day I spend sleeping or studying the hobbies are art (not digital that’s my weak side of art) and swimming. Honestly theres like nothing else I’m pretty boring.

im currently in my bed really exited to play on the server properly for tomorrow I just have a few questions.
1) how do you make money?
2) how do you get your skins, do you make them or does somebody else make them?
3) how do I get a phone?

have a good day/evening <333

wethecreature

Level 93
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Welcome to the server Mara!

1 To make money, you get 1000 dollars max each hour once you're grade-12, however, you can also apply for a faction or a shop to make money!
2 It doesn't really matter how you get skins; however, the trend is to go to tailoring discords and get a skin in SRP's "style", but it doesn't really matter, a lot of people rp with people who don't have SRP style skins!
3 To get a phone, go to the auction house and but it with the money you earned!

PoisonedMara

Level 1
Welcome to the server Mara!

1 To make money, you get 1000 dollars max each hour once you're grade-12, however, you can also apply for a faction or a shop to make money!
2 It doesn't really matter how you get skins; however, the trend is to go to tailoring discords and get a skin in SRP's "style", but it doesn't really matter, a lot of people rp with people who don't have SRP style skins!
3 To get a phone, go to the auction house and but it with the money you earned!
Thank you I didn’t except to get a reply this fast, just asking where is the auction house? (I feel really stupid asking that)

Users who are viewing this thread