What is your Minecraft Username?:

Hoeqq

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I have none!

What is your timezone?:
Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Yes my discord is Hoeqq#3837

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Accepted:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.41105/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hoeqqs-russian-app-replacing-italian.40200/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.15939/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kens-language-application.9050/

Denied:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-bellas-council-application-updated-✘.8748/ (2017)

Describe your activity on the server?:
I'm on normally around to 3-6 hours a day, everyday (minus the ones I have plans on)

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes I am aware that more than 15 days of inactivity will result into council removal

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:

In short, the student council is a group of student leaders elected by their school peers, who work collaboratively together to impact their school community. A few roles the student council will play are:
-Organising and carrying out school activities and service projects.
-Sharing student's ideas, interests, and concerns with the school wide community.
-Giving students the opportunity to develop meaningful leadership skills.
-Organising Social events as well as fundraisers.
Usually the school council hierarchy would consist of the following (in order of importance) Council President, 2-3 Vice-Presidents, Head members (for example Head of Student Concerns) and general council members. Each of which will all play a vital role within the Council.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
Over the past month or so, the Council role as appealed to me, after watching numerous players role-play as this role, it has become something that I'd like the chance to try. I've been playing on this server for a few years now and really only RP'ing as a student, having a role like this would really be a fun change and an opportunity to expand my roleplaying experience on this server. I would also find this an enjoyable experience and I would love to commit to being a council member!

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The Council members of Karakura are seen enforcing the college rules to people who choose to disobey them, creating a more enjoyable, peaceful, and safe environment. They try their best to check up on other students, helping them out with any task whether it being showing them to classes or other places around the school. They also organise fun charity and social events that attract and engage others within the school.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I'd describe my work ethic as a pretty decent work ethic, in saying that, there will always be room for improvement. To be specific, I can stay quite motivated when given a task and I consider myself an overachiever. I also see myself as a kind and responsible individual.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I enjoy how inclusive and drama free the council is, considering all the ICly scenarios they are involved in and not having a single OOC issue (to my knowledge) But I am more so interested in learning and participating in a new aspect of roleplaying.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
SRP has been the only RP server I have joined but as stated before I have been playing on this server for a few years and really only role-played within a student role, although I have played in different role types, more specifically GangRP (I am also aware that if granted, as a council member I may not participate in any form of GangRP). But throughout my SRP experiences I have expanded on my role-playing skills to the point where I'd consider myself and experienced role-player now. I have also role-played a small amount on FRP but other than that most of my experience has been within the RPH Community.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I'd ask them to go back and explain their idea in more detail, as I may have not understood the concept properly the first time, if I found that the idea was still "awful" I'd contribute some of my own ideas, which they could use to their own whether it being a brand new idea or incorporating it into their own. I'd also give constructive criticism along with the input of others and find a suitable solution to the idea.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
If it had been made clear that my idea was awful, I'd go back and try to come up with something new with the help of other council members. If it hadn't been clear that my idea was awful I'd explain the concept more in-depth asking for feedback or others input to make the idea be considered.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I'd step up, attempting to be the bigger person and try ease back the argument to where it was at a point, where they could negotiate and come to an agreement. If the argument continued on I'd suggest either my own or another council member's idea that everyone could vote on as a whole. If the issue continues to escalate from there I'd go seek help from faculty who will deal with the situation from there.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would not involve myself, instead immediately reporting the incident to upper council members (Vice-Presidents and President) as well as faculty members in the school who will deal with the situation onwards hopefully putting a hold to that member's issues they were causing.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
Respectfully, I'd explain my opinion in a peaceful matter, giving off a few ideas that could be incorporated to the original idea to where myself and maybe a few others who shared the same opinion to come to a fair and reasonable conclusion.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I'd speak to both councillors individually getting both sides of the story and expressing my concern on their work ethic explaining how they should work out their issues outside of the council and keep a civil state whilst in council meetings. I'd also bring the issue up with either the Vice-President or President. Outside of the council I would attempt to act as a "mediator" between the two hopefully coming up with a positive solution.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I'd attempt to obtain evidence of the faculty member abusing their powers, assuming that the evidence was sufficient enough I'd take it up with the appropriate person (Admin or other staff members) who would the deal with the situation from there.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I'd ask them what had happened, given that it was bad enough to gain a detention over I'd simply deny the request, I'd also explain how they have to take responsibility for their own actions and be prepared for the consequences that follow after the decisions they make and that its not my job to save them from trouble.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Akari O. S Naamah

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
452-571-419
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Akari comes off as a very extroverted respectable person upon meeting her for the first time, she is kind and bubbly, not afraid to talk to strangers. Once she begins to warm up to you, you will notice her "weird" side, she'll start making jokes and being silly and a little bit childish. Akari cherishes her friends forever so once a friend always a friend no matter what!

Character appearance/attire:
Akari's attire is plain and simple, she is often seen wearing her usual Cropped T-Shirt/ Normal T-Shirt with jeans and a pastel coloured cardigan. She'd have shiny long platinum blonde hair and icy blue eyes. Her skin would appear to be soft and she'd have a baby face.

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 8.57.15 pm.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
One thing I believe that separates me from other applicants is my high levels of motivation and commitment I have prepared to bring along with me if granted this position. By this I mean I will put in my all to this position, doing any task required or coming up with amazing ideas, I'm fully prepared for all the responsibilities I have to take onboard and I will do everything to an absolute high standard. I'm also very quick on my feet and try my best at eliminating conflicts between others. I also consider myself an up-stander.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because I feel like I could do more at this school. I am full of crazy ideas that I'd love to share with the community as well as being a student voice for those who want changes. Ever since I started at Karakura, I've always admired the School Council members, whenever I saw them help someone or stand out announcing a new fundraiser event, I've always had the same thought and that was "I want to be them one day". I'm always excited to wake up and go to school because the past council members have made it a great place and now I want to do the same, to keep improving the college and get the students engaged.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The council to me, is a dynamic group of individuals who come together as one group, which is outstanding to me, whether it be a football player to a bookworm, they all come from different backgrounds and together work collaboratively to create these amazing events or fundraisers. The amount of inclusivity of this council group interests me the most as well as the role they play.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I can contribute making school a safe and fun environment, by minimising the amount of bullying and harassment that goes on in the school, I can do this by monitoring the hallways and outdoor areas for any sign of such horrible behaviour and any that is spotted will immediately be stopped and reported. Another idea for making school more fun is hosting a range of fun competitions with fun prizes to engage the students in learning, an example of this could be a trivia competition during break and the winner would get a reward token which they can cash in at the front reception for amazing goods!

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
- You've been contacted through DM's about what's next! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread