players online

[HOHO] Merry Festivus Winter Wonder SchoolRP Art Contest! [HOHO]

ErikFinster

Level 123
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: ErikFinster
What's the title of your suggestion?: [HOHO] Merry Festivus Winter Wonder SchoolRP Art Contest! [HOHO]

What's your suggestion?:
DATE: 24th of November
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I would like to see a Merry Festivus Winter Wonder SchoolRP Art Contest!
As the winter season approaches, I recognize that my schedule won't allow me to actively participate in organizing an event. However, I am enthusiastic about sponsoring one! This proposal is directed towards our community (if there is interest) and our dedicated staff members: if they are able to manage the arrangements, I'll gladly provide financial support for the prizes. The initial idea includes offering custom items, vehicles, ranks, ringtones, etc., for the top three winners in each category, but I'm open to exploring other prize formats as well. Ultimately, the responsibility lies in determining the winners and informing me about who to reward or where to send the funds.

Should the staff's calendar be already packed with events and projects for December, (and not enough time to prepare and host the event overall) I seriously suggest postponing this event to next year. While community input is valuable, I particularly look forward to hearing from the staff, as they will be instrumental in bringing this idea to fruition. Let me know what you think.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This initiative is designed as a win-win scenario, aimed at enhancing both server monetization and player engagement. It presents an excellent opportunity to stimulate creativity among players, encouraging them to showcase their talents and share their creations with the wider community. (Writing Lore? Poetry? Drawing Karakuran characters or iconic venues? ShortVideoClip?) I'm looking forward to your suggestions and the general reception of the idea.

Last edited:

Classicalist

Level 89
I agree with this! SRP has had a few official and many unofficial art contests, Even if this does not go down as official you can always DM a tailoring server owner or even a staff member to start an unofficial one (I know cloud_divider has done at least one of these in the past!)

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
+1 we need more community events.... i bit off more than i could chew last year tho. HOWEVER ID LOVE TO HELP WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS... maybe christmas art collab where we all draw our characters together....

i promise i learned from my mistakes

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- The Staff Team will plan a community art competition alongside an art collaboration during December!​

Users who are viewing this thread