Level 1
Holinks
Holinks
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Holinks

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

holinks, holinksbut2 in case of emergency.

How old are you? (Optional):

18, turning 19 this year.

What is your time zone?:

UTC +1

Describe your activity on the server:

For the whole 2 years I have been playing SRP,
I barely miss 1 day without logging, I can disappear for a few days
but it never lasts too long. However I am online almost all day, the addiction of this server is quite there.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have been banned 7 days a year ago for ERP, I didn't know f2b was
a thing. I have no further ban records.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I totally acknowledge, applying for a job
requires presence and efforts.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I am hoping to be accepted as a caretaker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The role of caretakers is to keep the students in good health,
as well as the school in good state. They are also responsible for providing access to CCTV. They can also take
care of internal issues such as: Plumbing, cleaning hallways as well as dealing with damage to furniture.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been playing SRP for about 3 years (started in November 2021), and I have been roleplaying in general
for now 6 years, I have been playing in many Minecraft roleplays such as Metropia (French | Whitelisted, closed), Blackwell University (French | Whitelisted) and Wizard's Story (French | Whitelisted). I also roleplayed a lot on serious roblox servers, despite the poor reputation with roleplay this game has, some of them are pretty good.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I have been playing with the char I am applying with since I started playing SRP, I think it is time for him to turn his high school page and start his adult life, I am also wanting to apply to reach for some experience within the school, I quite like roleplaying here since it is the main source of interesting roleplays.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/shinichis-french-application.63432/ | Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.64764/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/holinkss-language-application.66862/ | Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[Grade-12] Yoshi 'Raven' Onodera
[Grade-12] Astro Star-Caldéron
[Grade-7] Joūgen J. Andō-Togomi
[Grade-12] Tenzin Jetsün-Haīroguma
[Grade-12] 'Ren' L. (Character in process)

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Yoshi would mention that proliferating insults within the establishment is prohibited, he would then warn that this type of attitude, once repeated, can lead to punishment. If the student continues, he will give them a detention slip and warn them that if this happens again, the punishments will be more severe.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Yoshi would ask the two students to separate, if the students continue to fight after multiple verbal attempts from Yoshi, he would step between them to separate them and give them each a detention slip, warning them that if this were to happen again, SLT would be involved and harsher punishments would be applied.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Yoshi would take this employee aside in a more private conversation away from the students, and attempt to confront his colleague about his actions, discussing what he found to be inappropriate. If this colleague refuses to operate or discuss calmly, Yoshi would report the incident to higher ups.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Yoshi would simply be himself, a jovial person and lover of making jokes, even if they are not necessarily funny.
Yoshi also likes to annoy his friends and colleagues as the gremlin he is, but always with respect and kindness, he enjoys the company of others and socializing is important to him in his workplace.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&ohe'd keep the pipe straight as he grabbed a tool from his crate, tightening the bolts as he bit his tongue, concentrated in his work, after tightening each bolt he stood up and wiped the sweat from his forehead, taking off his gloves and rubbing his hands as he admired his accomplished work.

/me &oas he put his radio back in place, he headed, equipped with his cleaning equipment, towards the places to which he had been called. As he arrived, he noticed the damage that students had had fun throwing colorful water bombs that had left marks on the walls of the gymnasium, he sighed, grabbing a sponge and some cleaning product, frantically rubbing the stains. Once he finished he passed the cloth on the wall, removing all the water and the product then took a dry mop, removing the excess water that had flowed onto the floor, then he came to wring out the sponge in a bucket before leaving the premises.

/me &ohe'd stare through the window, observing the students having fun, fidling with his tie, as a colleague entered the room he greeted them with a brotherly smile, he approached the college gesturing towards the coffee maker &f"Do I make some coffee?” &u&oseeing that his colleague was not ruling, he shrugged his shoulders then took a cup, carefully placing it in the machine, pressing the start button..

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Yoshi Onodera
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Mr. Onodera

Age (Minimum is 25): 25 years old.

Academic Degree: Bachelor
Major(s): Art studies, HighSchool
Minors: French literature

Nationality: Japanese
Known Languages: French, JSL

Backstory

One winter evening, 4 children run barefoot in the snow, twins and their two little sisters.
They were fleeing the building where they had lived all their lives, fleeing an abusive home.
They ran despite the freezing air penetrating their lungs...

Yoshi woke up.

"This dream...again..."

He placed his feet on the cold floor of his room, struggling to get out of bed, "one more day" he told himself, he got up to prepare for another day at school, an activity he deeply hated. A hostile environment which perfectly reflected the face of society, childish, unjust, everything compromising that the child can go through in it's life was found in these places and yet, despite himself, he returned there every day, like a body in search of a soul but unable to find it so immersed in darkness, he looked at the people in perplexity, why did these people look so happy?
What did the world bring to them that Yoshi's heart and soul lacked so much, what had he done to not find his place here on earth, no one knew...not even him. He continued his quest for identity and truth each day that passed, the young high school student that he was was unfortunately not aware of the potential he could have. The Lunch time bell rang and Yoshi went down to join his sisters in the cafeteria, they sat at a table then a discussion in which he did not take part, his twin sister giving him a nudge and a questioning look:

"Yoshi, what is the fucking matter with you."

Yoshi cast a provocative and casual glance at his sister, taking his BLT and leaving the table, deeply offended by his sister's thoughts, but she was right, he had a serious problem, an emotional wound that he had to heal, passing in a school corridor, he saw 2 caretakers intervening in a fight, he carefully observed what was happening and how they were going to handle this situation without being pissed at the top of everything.
He was surprised to see how the situation was handled, an idea emerged in his head, he had found something that he liked, even if it also consisted of taking care of the maintenance of the school for some reason that he- even ignored it had fascinated him and wanted to make it his career, he went home as soon as the bell rang and rushed to his computer to do research, he wanted to know everything about the qualities required to be hired.
He continued his year, trying a little more to concentrate on his classes and his grades, with the more than doubtful support of his sisters he managed to raise his grades, a decent level to pass his bachelor's degree, the day of the results came Yoshi panicked in front of the sign, frantically searching for his name.

"There !!"

His name was there, written on that sheet!
Yoshi couldn't believe his eyes, he had succeeded and was now ready to apply for the job that had fascinated him so much a few months ago.
A few weeks after the spring break, a few years later he went to slide an application onto the principal's office, pretty much confident about the answer he would get..a few weeks later he received it, his eyes lit up as he was reading the response.
He did it, he succeeded to reach his high school greatest ambition!!

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

"Younger, I saw a fight forming in high school, I looked at the caretaker who were the only adults around the area, and they immediately went to separate the students without even having to raise their voices, I found it brave and fascinating, waking up every day to insure the entire school's safety sounded like something a hero would do, it probably sounds childish but that was my honest point of view in this moment, I worked really hard to rise up my grades and get my Bachelors degree, I even missed some nights just to be sure I knew all the subjects, I would be so proud of myself for being accepted as a caretaker, a teenager's dream if I can say!"

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

"I raised my 3 little sisters and only little brother alone throughout my childhood and adolescence, I fed them, took them to school and took care of them days and nights, I think I have exceptional patience and experience with children and adolescents, having fled a toxic environment and an abusive home, I was the only 'adult' example present and therefore assumed the responsibilities, I obtained very young maturity and presence of mind very developed this which makes me think is the reason why I would be a good employee."

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

I'm French and dyslexic so I might have a lack of grammar and language at some points so, I hope I didn't make too much mistakes :D

Do you have any questions?:

No, I'm confident enough for this.

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. Congratulations on being accepted, please DM me on discord so we can get started!
- ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread