Level 82
LozzyOzzy
LozzyOzzy
Omega
IGN: LozzyOzzy
DATE: 18/09/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Homeless shelter
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It does not have to house people but more of a way for people to store things. For example like the school lockers you can store things in them and collect them, Everyone can buy one. This would be useful to have outside of school for when people are getting low on rent and need to move stuff into a new house or their inventories are full and need somewhere to store items but have no where to store them, Since the school isn't open 24/7 the lockers cant be used 24/7 so having some sort of "Homeless shelter" with a locker type mechanic i think would be useful to a lot of people.

Note: I changed the color since it wont allow me to unbold it.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
This will only be used to store items and will not serve as a homeless shelter, great suggestion nevertheless

SapouT

Level 21
Personally i like the idea, it will help people meet new people icly in the shelter, and it will be a cute housing idea, I am also a fun of storing weapons and using such a place for several illegal activities, I think it will benefit the community and it will open many doors to roleplaying and be a new interesting aspect of the game and housing system. +1

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
-1/+1 I do opt in for a homeless shelter, but not one simply to store things in. I think we should add a little shelter or apartment block with the old home claiming system (there are a large amount of players who don’t have a property and would like go rp with one.

SapouT

Level 21
i'd like to add that it would be nice if there was like a small place with many rooms for people like each room could have a few beds and everyone would claim a bed and chest etc or a room inside an apartment

opp

Level 50
+1/-1 Personally, even if we wanted to add. The map is sort of small and packed together (Personal Opinion)

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
+1 I think this is a cool idea, there are a few lockers placed around the sewers however a designated place could be cool

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
+1
Great idea, would be a really cool social hotspot for players to roleplay at. The concept of being able to store stuff there also adds to the idea

Users who are viewing this thread