Denied Hoollius' Office Secretary Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evangelicals

Level 8
Out-Of-Character Information

In-Game Name: Hoollius
Do you have discord?: Shuguli#2183
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have, I plan to make up for it and so far I can say im doing pretty well. I was banned 02/07/2020 for harassment, I know that will lower my chances with anything on the server but Im trying my best to put that behind me and be a better person.
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: Im pretty open on the forums and server, I check the forms every third day and im on the server every other day due to school.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office-Secretary
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: School secretaries perform administrative tasks in schools. They ensure that the school environment runs as smoothly as possible and allow teachers to focus their energies purely on providing children with an education, rather than worrying about keeping records and other vital yet time-consuming tasks.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, and ill do everything in my power to prevent that.
Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?: I do, I SeriousRP a lot and try my best to DetailRP whenever I can.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I still RP on an app called amino, I spent roughly 3 years in SRP and I’ve been a teacher, professor, police officer and EMS in SRP. I’ve also done RP through ARMA3 and some other games such as Black Desert Online.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
I can’t find any of the links but this is what I’ve applied for in the past.
-Russian Language Application (This account)
-Swedish Language Application (this account)

-French Language Application (main)
-Korean Language Application (main)

-Doctor application (this account)
-Detective application(this account)
-Police Application (this account)

-P.E teacher application (this account)
-Aviation professor application (this account)
-Economics Professor Application (this account)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: First of all, I would start off by telling them to stop. If they refuse to stop I will come out behind my desk and apply more pressure, if needed I would take them to the Principal or Dean depending on the student and have them deal with the matter.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would ****yze the request and ask why they want me to do it, depending on their answer I will comply and do the job with no further questions. Unless it was something extremely hazardous like running back into a burning building I would question it more or call for someone more eligible than myself.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If I personally see it I will step in as soon as possible or even run into action, I would go over to the female or male employee and act them to stop, if not I would use a harder tactic and mention the principal or dean depending on the employee until a higher school employee is on the scene to cut the act.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Chan-ri tends to be on the charismatic or professional state while in a public setting, she will tend to be respectful of others and if anyone else is in there with her she will mind her own business and do what she needs to unless she sees something unsafe or suspicious with another employee. Though alone she will most likely be herself but won’t be disrespectful, though she likes to have an in and out moment nothing to keep her in there for long if she doesn’t need to be.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me sits at the desk, her left leg folded over her right as she sets her coffee down on the desk awaiting students to enter the building. Softly yawning she flips through a few of the troubling students to ready herself whilst sipping away at her coffee.

/me notices that she’s alone at the desk, sighing at the disrespecting student. She proceeds to stand up and smack her hands down on the desk giving the student(s) a firm glare. Speaking “That is enough, you had your fun and I’m doing my job. Go to class and be productive” She’d say in a firm and addressing tone.

/me turns around to look through a few files of the student being asked or talked about, looking through their record with a sigh. Skimming the basic details and drew her index finger down to the important information on their behaviour. Putting the file back in the right order and spins her chair back to the student, shaking her head before speaking about their issue or behaviour that has been recorded.

/me gets up from her set at the desk, coming out from behind and proceeds the troubled student to the area of public disturbance. Her face resting at a monotone but angered facial expression, sighing upon looking at the scene of fighting students. Applying a heavy force as she proceeded to speak “Break it up this instant or all of you have detention! Am I understood?!”

In-Character Section

Full Name: Chan-ri Ernst
Age (Minimum age is 25): 30
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.

Academic Degree: Associates, Associate of Engineering
Year of Graduation: 1999
Major(s): Kinesiology
Minors: Computer Science

Backstory
Chan-ri Ernst was born in the devastation of North Korea, she lived there for about sixteen years of her life and each year she was there she saw her family be killed in front of her for crimes they did or simply trying to leave, her sister, the closest person she had was arrested and convicted of theft was killed before her very eyes as a ‘suitable’ warning. That was the time where she planned her escape, she planned for a year and by the time she was ready to leave she was seventeen and she made her escape. She was successful and made it to Karakura, Japan where she found freedom and safety. Even though her hardships, she did her last year of High school alongside the college in Karakura, Japan. She made sure to get fantastic grades despite the bullying of those who found out about her, it harmed her but she didn't let it get in the way. Once she graduated from Karakura High school and college, she began her first line of work in the Police Academy where she soon became a Police officer for a while before she learned it wasn't her line of work where she moved to be a Doctor and found a loving passion there. Though after having to operate on her own son who died in her and other’s hands due to cancer, she couldn't take the heartache of many others and resigned which left her with years of trauma. As she calmed down at twenty-three she took some time off and did jobs around Karakura to keep money running in for her apartment. That brings her to thirty years old, now. She hopes for a Job in Karakura high school where she studies for three years as an Office Secretary. She knew this was going to be the job for her seeing as it was the most relaxed and she knew the school by heart.

The motivation for Joining KHS: My Motivation for joining KHS is not only because I know the school by heart and it was a part of my teen years, but it was always a growing experience, to begin with, and it always made me happy to see students thrive and grow into citizens and find they're calling through the classes. Even the good, bad, the sad and the dirty. People rose and grew in KHS and I want to be apart of KHS to help show students and guide them throughout their years in the High school or help them know that College only lasts so long and it's up to them to give themselves a lifetime experience of greatness and they can make those last few years great ones.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should be accepted because not only have I been in the school before and I have good relations to a few of the students but people I know who work there tell me a lot about the school and tell me everything to keep me up to date. But overall I’ve worked there before and hopefully, I can do it again. Im a quick thinker and I've learned to stay relatively calm and prevent my adrenaline to grow at an incredibly fast pace, I believe I would be a really good bet to have and see how days go by with me accepted and hopefully I can help others greatly throughout the days.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- After discussing this application with another member of the SLT team, I've decided to deny this application.
- You may re-apply in 30 days.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread