Level 2
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Carice_x
What is your discord name & tag?:
xCarice#8711
Previous bans:

I have never been banned, although I do have a previous warn from the 22nd of November 2021, for AvoidRP. It's been 2 years later and I know that wont happen again, I basically did not read the rules correctly at that time and messed around mostly, I have matured and read the rules now.
Describe your activity on the server:

I'm online almost every day of the week, on weekdays that could depend on how long but mostly around 3-4 hours and on weekends I could be online for 10 hours or more.
What is your timezone?:

GMT+1
List your current and past applications:
I have applied for a shop around 2 years ago, and it has gotten denied but I am honestly happy it got denied because I didn't have much experience at that time.
What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

It all started with the game roblox, bloxburg was the game i used to play around 6 years ago and it is based off of roleplaying, i have roleplayed a lot as a family on that platform. Around two years ago I have joined the SRP community and I have gained a lot of experience through those two years, I have not roleplayed with anything Medical.
What is your motivation for applying?
As I am online most time of my free time, I would like to make myself useful and entertain either me and others. Lately, I have been bored really easily by the fact that there are not a lot of roleplay opportunities for me at the moment, so I am hoping that this will be a great experience for me.
Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Doctor.
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

It's simple to say that I do not have any knowledge about Hospital Work, but I would be interested in learning!

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I do!
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I do.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

I do.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Vanessa Solas - Ivankov

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female - She/her

Character’s Age (if accepted):
25 years old.

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12.

Character’s Nationality:
Korean

Character’s Marital Status:
N/A

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christian.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
English

Backstory (100+ Words):

Vanessa ‘Nessa’ was born in a small family of 3, inlcuding her mother and her sister. Her mother was one of the most loving & understanding human beings and her sister on the other hand wasn’t that loving in any way to Nessa. They were the kindest family in the neighbourhood as they used to make their very much loved baked goods and hand them out to everyone in their town.

Sadly, the loving family got torn apart on Vanessa’s 12th birthday. Both her mother and sister were on their way to pick her up from school and then head out for a nice lunch in the city a couple of miles away, Vanessa had been waiting at the school parking lot for 28 minutes until she heard someone calling her on her phone, she reached out to her backpack to grab it and there stood; ‘***** Medical Centre’. Vanessa picked up and got the call she hoped she would never get, both her mom and sister had unfortunately passed away during a car accident.

About a year later she had been adopted by the **** family, she had a hard time getting used to new people and family but she eventually loved her new family as much as she did with her old.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen):

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
My character has not gone to medical school.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
She does not.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Vanessa is currently waiting for the upcoming exams in June to finish 12-grade.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Vanessa is a 5'3 female, has long wavy brown hair that would match well with her light brown eyes, she would appear to be smiling when you encounter them.
How does your character act on and off duty?

On duty, she will act the way others expect her to, she handles everthing with respect for others and listens if there is anything she needs to know, same goes for off duty, Vanessa has been raised to be respectful and bring joy to others.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Vanessa has pretty much always worked better with others as she likes to combine multiple ideas into one, she always thinks that the more people the better. She listens to others if needed, and is very respectful with anything she says.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Vanessa would love to achieve her dream one day, she wants to have a loving husband and a family that will bring her joyful memories. As she hopes she will get older in a peaceful environment.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?:

Vanessa looks like a sweet person when you approach her, as she also is, she has a heart of gold. Ofcourse there will be moments where she can react on a certain way that could be looked at differently, but everyone has had those moments. Even when she is not at work, she will react respectfully to others and she is a good listener.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread