mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Hospital Application Form | Psychiatrist

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
the_twnk_dragon

What is your discord username? therainbowlemon

Describe your activity on the server: I walk around exploring places, i log in atleast for 3 hours every day

What is your timezone?: +5:30 GMT

List your current and past applications: Currently applied to job at bakery, however there were tons of applications hence havent been selected.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?: I am a story-teller, while I have not exclusively roleplayed, i believe for certain that it is different from real life, and is fun being in a character.

What is your motivation for applying? I’d like to do more in the server as classes seem stale compared to my real life education and background. Also each time im online there is almost nobody at the hospital.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work? None in real life, and none in game as I have never seen the hospital as a doctor, however have had stays with patients and as a patient. I also am a quick learner and can help out. I also am very good with first aid and medical help in real life, and helping out injured or sick people.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted? Ofcourse, if I don’t do my job, i should be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role? Yes!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Ofcourse, It is at the end of the day roleplaying.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:
Dragon Bones

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: Agender, She/her

Character’s Age (if accepted): 25

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12

Character’s Nationality: Indian

Character’s Marital Status: Single

Character’s Religious Denomination: Agnostic

Character’s Spoken Languages: English

Backstory (100+ Words). Dragon Bones was left on the streets of Karakura when she was very young. From a very young age, she knew she had to learn how to survive to make something of herself. Being on the streets, also meant that Dragon had to be alone almost all the time. While it didn’t really bother her, she had learned how to cherish any friends she had. When she got a scholarship into Karakura High School, she was excited that she would get to meet new friends.
Of all the friends she made, she always ensured she kept them safe and protected, giving them a home if they required as well. She has always been responsible about the law, and that has a tendency to lead her to a bit of trouble. She tries her best to resolve things peacefully, however she is not afraid to step up if threats are made around her since that's what she learned on the streets.
She got into one of the best medical schools in her country because she had a talent for psychiatry, but Dragon is too humble to talk about her achievements.
What makes Dragon so special is that she always wants to help people, and nothing would stop her from her goal at doing that. (some also believe it's almost like a superhero complex.)

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?

Psychiatry. The reason Dragon chose this specialty is because she believes while physical wounds can be healed, mental wounds are harder to heal. She wants to help people get on a better path in life, and psychology is the best way to do that.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
She has been a resident at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, with her specialty in psychiatry.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
No, she has just finished her residency

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
None

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?
Dragon has brown hair and brown eyes. What makes them stand out is that they always have a rainbow in their attire, be it in a shirt or a scarf, or even their phone.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Dragon on duty is professional and makes very few friends with healthy boundaries, off duty she has fun going exploring places with friends.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
She can function well independently, but she is better in a team.

What plans does your character have for the future?
She wants to lead a team of psychiatrists to change the dynamics of mental health in the world.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Dragon is perceived by most people as reactive as she would easily stand up against any bully or gangster, but people closer to her know that she is very soft and truly cares about the people around her. Dragon believes in doing the right thing, regardless of the consequences, so even if people think things are wrong, she is happy to hold her own opinions and act accordingly. She also keeps a strong face for people to not mess with her after having lived on the streets.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history. One way to improve your reputation, and boost your chances of acceptance, is by applying to other factions/community teams.

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread