trev_vert

Level 0
IGN (In-Game Name): trev_vert

What is your discord name & tag?: trevertical#8113

Previous bans: N/A

Describe your activity on the server: Typically ~2hr/day or ~10hr/week

What is your timezone?: EST

List your current and past applications: N/A

What experiences do you have with roleplay?: I've been a fan of roleplay style games since I was a child. I've played countless hours worth of D&D with friends, and have tons of experience RPing throughout multiple minecraft servers.

What is your motivation for applying?: It would allow me to be more involved in SRP and give my character a purpose. I already enjoy spending time on the server, however I feel my playtime would significantly increase if appointed the position.

Which role are you applying for?: Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?: I've been going to a psychologist and psychiatrist for over 10+ years now. I have fair understanding of their roles in the EMS field oocly and feel I can accurately replicate that icly.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?: Yes
----
Character’s Full Name: Senmo "Del" Amari

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: Male He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted): 26

Character’s Academic Background: PhD

Character’s Nationality: Polish/Japanese

Character’s Marital Status: Single

Character’s Religious Denomination: Not practicing

Character’s Spoken Languages: Default

Backstory: Senmo was born in Tokyo, Japan to parents Erin and Yurek. Yurek, originally from Malbork, Poland met Erin when he visited Japan with a few friends. They first crossed paths in a cat cafe, she was their server for the night. After some persuasion from his friends, he mustered up the courage to ask her if she would like to go on a date.
When handing them the check, she wrote down her number and told him to give her a call when her shift was over. The night went on and Yurek's friends decided to keep exploring the city. He, however went to his hotel early. As told, he waited till Erin's shift was over and gave her a call. They introduced each other, and discussed the aforementioned date.
They hit it off seemingly well and decided to meet up the next day. They had deep conversations about their heritages and upbringings, their past and their plans for the future. Every day Yurek would ditch his mates to go meet up with Erin. Not before long Yurek's trip came to an end and he had to return to Poland.
The two promised to keep in touch as feelings had bloomed between them. Some time would pass before Yurek saved away enough money to return to his Erin, for good this time. Eventually, after settling down together and getting a home, they had a child, Senmo. They raised him without religion, but taught him aspects of both their cultures.
Growing up, he had a love for helping others. It was his dream to be more able to make the world a better place, what other way than to help those struggling? As he grew older, his passion only intensified. Now that he's old enough, he's attempting to make his dream a reality.
----
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?: Senmo's medical speciality is psychiatry. He chose this because it stuck out to him during his internship.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?: 4 years of psychiatry residency.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?: Senmo has work experience at The University of Tokyo's medical center and some local community agencies.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?: 4 years of schooling at the University of Tokyo.
----
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?: Senmo has brown fluffy hair with a mid part. He has Heterochromia with his left eye being brown, and the right being blue.

How does your character act on and off duty?: On duty, Senmo is a professional, wellrounded psychiatrist. He is formal, polite, and focused. Off duty, Senmo is more playful and enjoys spending time with friends.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?: Senmo is able to function best when with others. He typically does not enjoy being alone, however he's still capable of performing well.

What plans does your character have for the future?: In the future, Senmo plans to follow a similar path as his father. He wants to move somewhere abroad before settling and starting a family of his own.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?: Senmo is perceived by others to be ambitious. He constantly strives towards his goals. He perceives himself a bit overachieving. He's typically unsatisfied with himself strives to be better.

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
The Hospital Higher-Ups appreciate your interest in the faction, and after
carefully reviewing your application, we have decided to, unfortunately,
deny your application.

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction,
but we have made this decision based on the following reason(s):

- DETAIL: When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to
show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time
adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (alex!#4532) via Discord so that we can solve
any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread