REGULAR KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
TainyTea (MAIN)
TaxTea (ALT)

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server?:
Not so long ago, possibly a few months, I got a little less active as I once was before as there was nothing to do for me and my friends slowly stopped playing. Though I’ve started getting on more, playing pretty much daily, if not every other day now. When I’m on, I’m usually on from about when I wake up to when I go to sleep which is usually from about Noon to 11 or, sometimes maybe later with breaks from time to time.

Which timezone are you in?:
Eastern Time Zone

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
Yes! Chiyox#0069

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do! I use my mic almost daily as I enjoy talking to others around me.

List your current and past applications:
‘TainyTea’

French Application | French | Language Application | SchoolRP | Accepted
Spanish Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.39362/ | Accepted

‘TaxTea’

French Application | French | Language Application | TaxTea | SchoolRP | Accepted
JSL Application | Japanese Sign Language [JSL] |Language Application | TaxTea | SchoolRP | Accepted
Police Application | Police Application | TaxTea | SchoolRP | Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have quite a bit of experience with DetailRP, often DetailRP’ing random actions when I am bored or do not have anything to do whilst I play with my friends on SRP which can vary from baking or cleaning to combative actions. I have had the opportunity of DetailRP’ing for many months now and continue to do so till this day as it is an enjoyable genre I like to carry out frequently, allowing me something to do during my spare time but I wish to be able to put my interest to an opportunity where I will be able to DetailRP more for and become more involved as well as experienced with this genre of roleplay.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
For starters, some of my friends are a part of the medical field, hearing only positive words about their work and secondly, with being a past cadet in the KPD, it bettered my roleplay experience and gave me knowledge of what goes on around SchoolRP also allowing me the opportunity of getting to know more of the EMS department and what they do. To me, being a part of the EMS faction would widen my roleplay spectrum and experience more than currently, being as I know basic roleplay, roleplay within the police force and hopefully EMS faction as well. A part of being in the EMS faction includes lots of DetailRP which not only will push me to better my roleplay and DetailRP capabilities, but also give me something to do, a priority I could focus on whilst online. Overtime, I have come to know more of the EMS members and I enjoy their group, the welcoming energy they give off and positivity that emanates from them whenever individuals are around them. They are a supportive group that I would like the opportunity of becoming a member of and I know that I can lean on them whenever I am in need of assistance or advice, ICLY and OOCLY wise. This will allow me an opportunity I know I will enjoy, as well as allowing more roleplay experience and activities to do while online, with individuals whom I know I can rely on for any type of situation or to simply keep me company during my journey as a hospital staff.

How I will benefit the medical team is due to activity, experience, beneficial traits as well as knowledge in the field. I am online and can be found on SchoolRP almost everyday for hours on end, being an important and beneficial asset with the ability of coming on online anytime when needed and also when not needed, being as active as I can and I know I will be able to keep up with my activity due to multiple reasons, some being I am used to speaking to civilians, I have many reliable people I can speak to about any of my concerns, and have lots of spare time to be able to do what I enjoy most and that is roleplaying and being involved with the community. I have a well off idea of hospital work and their duties, my knowledge gained from friends and just being a past member of the emergency faction. I am a very hard working individual who goes over limits to be able to carry out duties in the best possible way, attentive and prepared to research any sort of procedure or illness that I already do not have information on so I can better everyone's role play experiences as well as making sure I only act out the most detailed and informative actions so I am able to offer medical help that will cover all of my future patients needs. I am very willing to train as much as possible, researching as much as I can, taking notes as well as asking any questions I may have to the clinical leads or even just my fellow co-workers. I have beneficial knowledge that will allow a smooth examination period and medical experiences for months to come in which I know will be a very important asset to the team because though I know I will face multiple upsetting situations due to some characters or failed, uninformative or wrong procedures, with the other members by my side, I know I will be able to pick myself back up and become a long-term staff member.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the role of Surgeon.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The role of Surgeon would include more on hand procedure and examinations, evaluating if a patient is in need of a surgical operation or physical change within their body in order for them to be able to function or go about their daily lives as per normal and like other individuals the most they can, usually leading operations with many Doctors and Nurses as extra hands to allow a smooth and precise procedure. Not only do they do physical operations, they can also diagnose patients, treat any diseases as well as injuries. They are also tasked with updating and keeping track of a patient's health and progress, keeping test results, treatments, and all medical histories organized for future cases, making any changes to a patient's treatment plan as needed, possibly ordering new tests to be performed or testing effects of a stronger and capable treatment after seeing the effects of a weaker one. All surgeons must first qualify as doctors, having a basic medical degree before training to become a certain type of surgeon, varying from general surgery to Cardiothoracic surgery.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Clinical Lead:

The clinical leads watch over the Hospital department as a whole and also have the responsibility of training new coming hospital members, making sure they are told all basic information needed for their specific role, preparing them for exams and future medical situations. They are who most newcomers go to for questions, hospital or medical related and are entrusted with ambulances. They are the ones with the most experience and have been entrusted with such an important position due to their observed capabilities and knowledge. They foresee conflicts, activity, off-duty leaves, exams, and possible changes within the hospital, being second in command from the faction lead.

Doctor:

Doctors carry out a more basic but very important role as they tend to simple things such as check ups or minor injuries, they maintain basic health with patients and even prescribe them with certain medications if it is needed to keep them trekking on with their daily lives. They observe the patient's health over a needed amount of time, if needed, they will have them come back for a check up, say for a progressive injury or sickness and in some cases, they can keep the patient overnight to ensure positive effects and that they return to their home safe and sound. Items or medications that Doctors can prescribe are limited as well like the others, varying from crutches to pain medications but must book appointments for any other type of medication such as antidepressants.

Surgeon:

Unlike any other role in the hospital, surgeons are more hands on, often doing surgeries and treating more severe cases than any other position. They also have to be knowledgeable about all the parts of the human body to allow smooth procedures and operations. When it comes to their job, they are focused and on alert at all times, ready to take action when it’s needed, ready for any sudden changes, necessary or not. When they do their jobs, they are careful and usually being very delicate and careful as to not injure or create an even worse situation for their patients. They are very aware of everything going on with their patients as they work on them in order to keep them at their best health, checking the progress and aftermath of procedures to check its effects.

Psychiatrist:

Psychiatrists socialize with civilians to help them through their traumas or mentality inflictions and when needed, they can help talk people out of damaging thoughts that sometimes leave people to ending it all and many other unsafe and dangerous acts, They go in depth during their therapy sessions, talking to their patients to see what has been going on that caused them to end up seeking for help, sometimes their sessions being short and brief as some sessions can just be to catch up with their patients and view their progress with any treatment plans. Psychiatrists are only able to prescribe certain medications which can vary from psychotics to depressants and are limited on the procedures they can do relating to a patient's injury.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Red: Fire or visible smoke

Orange: Hazardous material or spill incident

Yellow: Disaster

Blue: Medical emergency - Patient requires immediate attention

Green: Emergency Activation

Pink: Infant or Child abduction

Violet: A violent individual

White: Evacuation

Black: Bomb threat

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge I am subject to being demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge that applying for this role, I need to be 100% dedicated to Hospital Staff.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge that if Training is being held while I am online I am too attend or it will result in punishment.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that I can not take IC interactions OOCLY.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Adreanna would be a French native female, as she stood at 5’6, being 125LBS; her body visibly thin and having light muscles. Her hair is straight and has a forest green and charcoal black color whilst her eyes are a stunning emerald green. The scent of light acorn and pine would surround her at all times as she spoke with a light French accent. Across the right side of her face would be a large scar, usually covered by her hair. Oftentimes, Adreanna wore a soft smile as she greeted the people around her, whether it be the people she worked with, or just strangers around her.

Adreanna is normally a quiet person, often quiet around strangers unless she’s at work in which she usually only speaks unless mandatory or she was spoken to first, as well as if she's around those she’s comfortable with, but she is usually trying her best to keep the peace around her. She can often be seen smiling as she is normally a bright and happy person, trying her best to make people laugh, in an attempt to keep the atmosphere around her calm and enjoyable for the people she’s conversing with. What makes her unique is that she's usually always patient and calm, meaning in serious situations she knows how to be calm and not freak out under pressure allowing events to be taken care of in a smooth manner.

What he's like on and off the job?
When on duty, Adreanna is serious, paying attention to her job at all times and tending to her duties, helping and attending to the civilians or patients. She is respectful towards her higher ups, being obedient to her superiors, always looking to them for support or advice on how she could do better on duty with her procedures or treatment plans. When dealing with the patients of Karakura, no matter who they are, she is respectful and patient with everyone. When off duty, she’d be more relaxed, spending most of her time doing things she enjoys, such as spending time with her family or friends but it is rare she is ever unavailable because she devotes her life to helping the citizens and sees it that she should only ever take a day leave if for an important circumstance or occasion, though will always be on alert if ever needed to be called back on duty.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Adreanna sees her co-workers sort of like her second family and wants them to feel relaxed around her and to trust her. She would always want to help them and if needed, risk her life for them. Her plans for the future are to simply keep the citizens of Karakura safe, healthy and happy. Adreanna is a very work focused person; she sees herself always wanting to be at work, doing what she loves for as long as she can, though she does also want to have her own family someday. She is often on duty, rarely going out of her place of work unless it is absolutely necessary.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
None to date.

BACKSTORY
Adreanna Luo-Renzo Chizuru was born on August 4th on a cold, stormy day in Marseille, France to Fleurette Luo-Renzo and Damian Caesar Renzo. Adreanna had a calm life, often spending her free time in her room studying for her classes, out with her friends, or wandering around the woods as she enjoyed being surrounded by nature. Her life was just as ordinary as many others but on a tragic day, being Andreanna’s 16th birthday, she and many others faced a head on collision with another vehicle while trying to head to their destination which ended up with many window shards flying towards the right side of her face, creating a large open cut, later being stitched up despite the leftover scars. She had been hospitalized for multiple days after the incident had occurred, becoming close to the hospital staff and also as a pastime asked the nurses as well as doctors many questions about medicine and treatments for different situations, slowly becoming interested in their work. Once she had been discharged, she continued her interest in the medical field and began studying more and more anytime she could but her father had been against her sudden interest and wished for her to become a member of the police department. After constant pressure as the years passed, she decided to sacrifice her goal to keep her father proud and trained to become an officer even after going to college, majoring and minoring in medical recommended studies. During her days as one, she came across many offsetting sights as well as multiple situations in which she wished she could help the injured individuals but had to leave it up to the hospital department, which only saddened her more every time, remembering what she had given up just to live up to expectations. After a long while of being a hardworking officer and individual of the police force, she decided that it was time she finally did what she, herself, wanted and followed her own steps, later leaving the force and once again began preparing for the medical field. Now, finally free from her father’s expectancy, she was no longer attached to her hometown and decided to move closer to her family and relatives, later settling in Karakura, Japan. Even after moving, she continued her studies, seeking every opportunity possible which would enhance her knowledge up to this day, hoping she could one day achieve her dreams.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Adreanna Luo-Renzo Chizuru

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Ms.

Characters Given Name(s):
Adreanna, Drea, Anna

Characters Preferred Name:
Adreanna

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female