Level 3
RomanceRp18
RomanceRp18
Omega
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name): AshDrake12

What is your discord username? alyadrake18

Describe your activity on the server: Im mostly active 4 days a week.

What is your timezone?: EST/ EDT

List your current and past applications: Other application language application and Lawyer application.

List your current roles on the server: grade 12

What experiences do you have with roleplay?: I have been playing the server for a very long about 3 years I really love this server.

What is your motivation for applying? i have a Docter suit and I want to help people recover

Which role are you applying for? Psychiatrist

(Doctor or Psychiatrist)

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction? I know of Physchiatrists and Doctors Doctors mostly deal with organ transplants and Psychiatrists help with disorders and diagnostics.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished? I do

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name: Alya K. otto.

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: She/ Her female

Character’s Age (if accepted): 25

Character’s Academic Background: Grade 12

(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD)

Character’s Nationality: Russian

Character’s Marital Status: Single

Character’s Religious Denomination: N/A

Character’s Spoken Languages: Korean Russian

Character Backstory: Alya has a family that has a dark past his family was very violent family he pretty much despises criminals of all kinds and hates to see people hurt.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?:

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen. Some examples can be found here)

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?N/A

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?Nope

Has your character completed any additional schooling?Nope

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others? Alya has pink hair she is very beautiful she is 5'4 and a very nice person her personality is calm and dollective.

How does your character act on and off duty? he normally goes studying and he goes around everywhere to make sure people are alright.

Does your character function better on their own or with others? With other.

What plans does your character have for the future?To make sure everybody in karakura whether they are in a gang or a criminal or not.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 257
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and we appreciate your interest in the faction. However, we have decided to deny your application, this is due to the following reasons:
Often times, we have to deny good applications as there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation, application detail, and much more.

Nonetheless, we encourage you to re-apply at a later date and keep an eye on Karakura Emergency #announcements for future waves. Additionally, below is some advice from our higher-up team in order to help you improve any further applications and improve your chances in future waves:
One of the main ways to impress the higher-up team is by including detail in your application.

This decision was made as a collective among a group of individuals. rather than a single individual. Any DMs to members of the faction and/or higher-ups will be ignored and referred to this response.

Users who are viewing this thread