Currently, I am 15.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
I have never been banned before.

What country are you from?:
I am from America

Do you have Discord?:
Yes I do, It is Bianquia#1884

How long have you played the server for?:
Yes, I have! I played in 2017. Although, I did take a break around 2018 and recently started playing again. I started playing again about 4 months ago and have been on daily since then.

List your current and past applications:
College application https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.25300/ - Accepted
College Role Request https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-role-request.25765/ - Accepted
Teacher Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-application.24410/ - Denied
Doctor Application - Pending...

What is your motivation for applying?

At first, I wanted to be a teacher but then I realize that I did not really want to teach other people but I did want to help other people. I have always loved helping people in-game. Especially people who were new and struggling. Now I want to help people who need it medically. I am a great listener and would be a great addition to the hospital staff. I will make sure that every person to come through the hospital doors be treated with care and treated properly. My overall main motivation to become a doctor is to help people in need of care and listen to what they need. It will be my top priority to treat everyone who needs it.

What do you know about medical practice?:
Well, in real-life medical procedures did interest me. I loved doing research on how to treat certain illnesses and other things. For example, I learned how to diagnose a patient with the flu, colds, allergies, and other things like that. I have also learned how to properly help a patient with a broken or dislocated bone and do stitches. Although I might know something I do not know everything. But, as a doctor (if accepted) I am willing to learn as I go and would be excited for the opportunity to learn new things about how to care for patients. Plus, learning new things would help me be a better doctor.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Red = Fire
Code Orange: Hazard material or spill accident
Code Yellow: Disaster
Code Green: Emergency Activation
Code Blue: Medical Emergency in Hospital building
Code Violet: Violent/Aggressive Individual
Code Pink: Infant/Child Abduction
Code Brown: Severe weather
Code Silver: Active shooter
Code White: Evacuation
Code Black: Bomb/Explosive

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand the consequences of being inactive. But I assure you that it will not come to it because I am on fairly often. I am on every day but sometimes every other day. If it does come to me getting demoted I would understand and will take full responsibility for the consequences.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am aware of the minimum age limit of the different positions.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

My character has a big family and takes care of them very well but this does not affect her performance during work. While off the job she spends as much time with my family as she can. If she were to ever come across a former patient when not at work, she will be professional just like she would be if she were at work. If she comes across a person in need of her help she will also be very professional and help them as much as she can. Although, during her work hours are she will be at her very best and will make sure that every patient will be cared for and treated to the best of her ability. She will be very professional and make sure that she is doing everything right to help her patients. She will be taking care of her patients with everything she has provided and they will be well cared for. She will be respectful to all patients and hospital staff. She is a very friendly woman and great with other people. No matter what, she will be performing to the best of her capability and nothing less than that. She will not be distracted by anything and her patients will have her full attention. Her patients are the most important thing at work and she will treat them as such.

What do they look like?

Teagan L. Riveer is a 23-year-old woman, who stands at about 5'6 and is very fit. She weighs about 123 lbs. She has long dark brown wavy hair. She has a very defined face and has a fair skin color. She has grey-ish light blue eyes. She smells of a sweet vanilla bean ice cream perfume.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

Teagan Lynn Riveer has not mental or physical illnesses.

What makes your character unique?

Teagan L. Riveer is a very smart, hardworking, and dedicated woman. She never gives up on anyone and tries to help as many people as she can. Teagan works very hard to be the best and works very hard on every assignment she is given and is top of her class. Although she is not very unique because many people are smart like her she can prove to be a useful asset to the hospital staff.

I was born in 1994 and I grew up to be very smart. I was always very lonely when I was little but then I met my best friends we would do everything together. My friends saw my potential and helped me extraordinary. They loved how intelligent I was and told me to use it to my advantage. I decided I was going to try many new things and I later grew to like many school activities. I started to love learning and participating in many school activities. I was always very hardworking and when I put my mind to something there was no stopping me. I would never try to disappoint someone. I loved to go above and beyond with any work that was assigned to me. I would go for extra help if I did not understand something and I would constantly participate in class discussions. I loved school, I always loved learning, and if there was an opportunity to learn something new I would take it. My friends kindness inspired me to help others. I decided I wanted to become a doctor and help people. Whenever I helped someone although not with an illness it made me feel very good. My friends encouraged me and told me that I could become a great doctor and so I did and tried my best in medical school and made it to residency.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Teagan Lynn Riveer
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Teagan Lynn Riveer
Preferred Name: Teagan
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: American
Current Location: Karakura City, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
7 years
Working Experience: I worked many jobs including babysitter Worked all throughout high school). When not babysitting I walked dogs, clean houses/apartments, and even tutored younger children. Then I did my one year of interning and then my 7-year residency.
Academic Degree: Masters Degree
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): chemistry, psychology, anatomy, and physiology
Minor(s): mathematics
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread