hatsuenemiku
Fundraiser+
IGN: morganese

What timezone are you in?:
EST

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:
morgz#8062

How long have you been on the server for?:
The account I am using for EMS was just bought, but on my main account I have been playing for around 3 years. I can assure you I will be very active on my Nurse account if I get accepted, despite the fact that volleyball has been my priority for so long.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:
I do not have any current bans or kicks.

List your past and current applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/event-team-application-sexsier.25896/ - DENIED

What’s your motivation for applying?:

I’m applying for EMS because I am looking for a way to be more involved with the SRP community. What first sparked my interest in joining EMS was to be apart of another team other than the one I already am in. I feel EMS will be a good outlet for me to get more involved and let me do other things outside of college volleyball, and I am also interested in working in the medical field in real life. My mother already has a job in the medical field, and her being a part of it has taught me a lot in itself. I also have a friend currently in EMS and she has also inspired me to apply aswell. She makes EMS seem like a fun and enjoyable way to spend time on the server and I would love to be apart of this team.

What are you applying for?:
I am applying for Nurse.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
Nurses play significant roles in hospitals, clinics, and private practices. They make up the biggest health care occupation in the United States. Nursing job duties include communicating between patients and doctors, caring for patients, administering medicine, and birthing babies.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.

Code Orange: Hazardous material or spill incident.

Code Silver: Active shooter.

Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code Brown : Severe weather.

Code White: Evacuation.

Code Green: Emergency activation.

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)
Yes I am well aware of the age limit and I am willing to oblige to it. I plan on making my character an older male so I can fit into my family's background.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I acknowledge this and understand that if I needed to go inactive I would need to put in an inactivity log. I don’t plan on going inactive unless something severe comes up like a family emergency.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:

Though I haven’t taken many medical classes, I have watched quite a few medical shows that further widened my knowledge regarding medical practices, as well as done research on my own time that allows me to react better to basic medical situations.

I am also willing to learn how to further react to situations, and deal with them in proper ways that make me into a successful hospital staff. On my own time, I’ve learned how to do basic situations, such as:

If a patient comes in with a broken limb, you will first do an X-Ray to observe the severity of the break. If too far gone for a cast, you will radio for a surgeon and if none available, ping them on discord.

If it’s available to do a cast however, you will first clean the area with a sterilized wipe, beginning by wrapping the injured limb with a soft protective material. After doing so, you should wrap the wet cast material around the initial layer, waiting for the initial layer to dry before applying another until the material forms a hard outer shell.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

HEAD PHYSICIAN: The HP of the hospital is in charge of everything regarding the hospital, and is in a higher position than the CL’s and CM’s. They make the official decisions, though often taking in consideration opinions of the other higher-ups.

CLINICAL MANAGER: The CM’s of the hospital are in charge of regulating and making sure that the CL’s do their job properly, as well as observing the rest of the hospital staff themselves. Clinical Managers are still required to listen to the HP’s, though they do have authority over the clinical leads.

CLINICAL LEAD: The clinical leads each have their own department that they are in charge of, ( Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon ) The CL’s are considered higher ups, and can have authority over other departments as well, if really needed.

SURGEONS: Surgeons do the more invasive and serious work, such as dental work, having to cut into someone's body and do work inside, or even normal hospital work sometimes.

DOCTORS: Doctors are allowed to do almost everything at the hospital, though the first priority should be to find someone from the designated department to deal with a situation. If no one can get on, doctors are allowed to perform surgeries, as well as psychiatry work.

NURSES: Nurses mostly focus on doing minor things and birthing babies, though they are allowed to do other things if really necessarily, but there is a limit on it. Priority should be getting a doctor or surgeon to do the more invasive and serious injuries, if not allowed to do them.

PSYCHIATRISTS: Psychiatrists are not allowed to do physical work, though if no one is on or can’t get on, they are allowed to /it f2b doing the medical work. Psychs mainly take care of the mental work on patients, and do not often leave the hospital.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:

On duty, I would like to think of myself as a serious man who focuses on my work but I can still maintain a friendly image towards co-workers and patients while doing my job properly. Being an easy going, safe person to talk to is one of my main prioritys while doing my job.

Off duty, I am a more laid back person considering I have five rambunctious children. I usually maintain the same attitude with them as I do at work, though it’s often more laid back than anything.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
While dealing with patients, I have a very straight forward yet welcoming way of dealing with things. Some may say I’m harsh, while I just see it as doing my job properly. Being honest is one of my main focuses while doing my work, and I can’t stress enough how much I focus on doing my job properly.

Dealing with my family is a slightly different story however. Whenever dealing with my children, I am always more lenient and often let them get off with the disrespect, though it is no where near the same with patients.

How would you describe your appearance?
From the outside I do look like quite a nice person, though I do have my moments of being serious. Whenever patients first meet me, it’s obvious they are intimidated by my height, considering I stand in at almost 6’5, though my appearance does slightly battle the intimidation. My hair has greyed, quite a lot since my young ages- But I do believe I’m still quite a handsome man. Many patients have told me that my eyes make them feel safe, though I don’t necessarily know if that is true.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?

I do not have any mental or physical illnesses that can or would affect the way I treat patients.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Senichi Okazaki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Senichi
Preferred Name: Senichi
Religious Denomination: Shinto
Marital Status: Divorced
Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: I’ve been through around 2 years of residency in total.
Working Experience: In my early years I worked at plenty of hospitals, though the names of them have not stuck in my mind
Academic Degree: Bachelor’s.
Year of Graduation: 1993.
Major(s): I majored in physiology and anatomy.
Minor(s): Minored in health administration and sociology.
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread