Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hospital Staff Application made by Majyor_369

Discussion in 'Reviewed Applications' started by Sadic_Wolf, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Sadic_Wolf

Sadic_Wolf Italy Level 1

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
    Majyor_369

How old are you?:
    I am 19 years old, almost 20

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
    Yes I had previous bans: two very old bans like one for ERP and one for Continue metagaming, when i did that, i was still new in the server, and if i am not wrong, i had other two bans, when one of them was kinda recently, a fiew months a go for lying staff and the other i don't remember.

What country are you from?:
    I’m from Italy (Europe)

Do you have Discord?:
    Yes, It is Majyor#4227

How long have you played the server for?:
    since 2017 or 2018 until now

List your current and past applications:
    https://schoolrp.net/threads/math-teacher-for-majyor_369-2.24245/#post-85724 Denied
    https://schoolrp.net/threads/math-teacher-for-xxmajyor_369xx.24046/ Denied
    https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-for-majyor_369.22494/ Accepted
    https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-for-xxmajor_369xx.22336/ Accepted
    https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/make-majyor_369-a-police-officer-pls.21579/ Denied
    https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-professor.25740/ Denied

What is your motivation for applying ?:

My reason why I want to apply is because in real life I have always had a great ability to help the most needy, depressed, disabled and with different problems. I was also able and with diplomacy to save people from suicide, making them reflect with calm and calm tones, this comes naturally to me, as I am able to identify with one of them, and this does nothing but open my heart again more and to help them with my heart. I would help and help anyone, especially those who need it most and I really love doing this job as my heart is big and always open to those most in need.

My goal is only one, to help and make happy the one who is sad and lonely, and also the one who has different problems, which can be, family abuse, drug use and different personal hardships and so on. Another reason why I want to apply is because my cousin is close to graduating in medicine and she made me passionate about the subject, very much, thanks to her I discovered how fantastic it is to help the most needy. Since I was attending elementary school that I started helping a classmate of mine with different problems, she was rejected by everyone except me, seeing her always sad I decided to support her and help her, making her happy, I did the same thing in middle school and also in high school , and then with other people.

What do you know about medical practice ?:

Basically I'm in the last year of high school, so I would say that I don't know much about it, but thanks to my cousin who is about to graduate, she is anticipating something about the materia medica, so I can keep myself prepared in the future when I I will apply for medicine in the real world, in so much I wanted to try in Karakura on SRP, to apply myself in the trade.

It is clear that the field of medicine is really broad and complex, but also very interesting as it is possible to carry out many different professions. For example, I like the field of psychiatry, in fact to be a good psychiatrist, first of all you must have studied to be able to become one and also you must have been born with the gift of being able to carry out this profession, in addition to the fact that if you care about a person or anyone else, you work with your heart and not for money. As I'm still in college, I don't know much about medicine yet, but I'd really like to try my skills on SRP, to see if I'm really good at that profession or not.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
    1. Code Red: Fire

2. Code Orange: Hazard material or spill accident

3. Code Yellow: Disaster

4. Code Green: Emergency Activation

5. Code Blue: Medical Emergency in Hospital building

6. Code Violet: Violent/Aggressive Individual

7. Code Pink: Infant/Child Abduction

8. Code Brown: Severe weather

9. Code Silver: Active shooter

10. Code White: Evacuation

11. Code Black: Bomb/Explosive

Do you recognize that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
    Yes, I am perfectly aware that if I am inactive I will be demoted and fired. However I cannot assure my constant constancy on the server, because in Italy the family life that I lead is a little complicated and always quite busy, but nevertheless I do everything possible to be active on the server.

Are you aware that each position has a minimum age limit? Yes, I am perfectly aware, in fact:
    N (Nurse): 23 years
    D (Doctor): 25 years
    S (Surgeon): 28 years

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character on and off work?

The character in question, named Yora Insante, is a young woman of 36 at the head of a fairly large family, called Insante, she has a strong and courageous heart, but also very sweet and understanding, always available to help those in difficulty and most in need. Yora has always made mistakes in life in everything, but with each fall she has never given up, she has always risen even stronger than before and always more different, today more than before, she has become even more good and polite, as she becomes great becomes more and more good and sweet. When she was young, Yora was a violent and dark girl, but after a series of adversities she realized that in life with the use of violence nothing would be achieved, so she decided to change and better decide what and how to transform her. troubled life, despite having been educated by a mother of insane principles, she decided not to follow that path, but the best one, that is the right one, made up of loyalty and goodness.

Yora is a very patient and calm woman, who hardly loses control and whoever asks for help for her, considers him a patient and perhaps much more, almost a child to be cared for with love and a lot of affection, as if he were her son. Yora barely smiles, she is a very introverted woman, but at the same time she also manages to be very sure of herself, especially with those most in need. Yora is a strong and tough woman who is also a mother always able to handle situations of all kinds and categories. Yora's tones are really very characteristic and powerful, she just needs to state a certain phrase, which the latter is understood by the listener. Yora has a sweet, golden heart.

How are they physically?

Yora is a very tall and very thin woman, in fact she is 6'3 and 90 lbs tall, but don't be fooled by the frail look she wears, because at the same time she can also be a war machine, in the sense that she is capable of do many things, even if he has a fever, he makes himself available to everyone and if he puts a goal in his head, there will be no way of being able to remove it, because it will go all the way so that the goal will not be completed. His hair is a little black, curly and wavy and short, he could in fact be mistaken, initially, for a boy, but he is not. His pale face is covered with a shimmering emerald green eye, while the other lost it as a young man during a conflict with his mother to defend her child. As for the character of Yora, yes, after having had little Yorik, she became more uncompromising and strict, taking on a more adult and responsible and also very protective character, even more so when Yonge was born too. She always wears a white shirt with a blue tie and with it on, she is covered by a black jacket, while the pants are plush and gray, where her shoes are the same color as the pants, which blend with them, making pants and shoes a single clothing. He has a very upright and straight posture, he always has a watchful and attentive look, a look capable of entering and receiving trust.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
    No, she hasn't.

What makes your character unique?

Yora is a young woman of about 36 years old, she loves children very much, of whom she takes great care, because she has 4 children for now, she was born in Russia and then moved to Italy with her mother, after a few years, to her parents. 18 years old, she decided to move to karakura to escape from her evil mother, but the latter chased her and still continues to persecute and torment her, she was not intimidated much by his presence as she was perfectly able to protect her children . Well she succeeded, but it cost her dearly the eye and almost half the face, which is now completely ruined by that evil woman.

Yora's mother, named Majyor, made her life really difficult and complicated, above all, things got worse since Yora had Yorik, Yorik's grandmother started abusing him in a very sadistic and unimaginable way, at the age of 13 years of the young Yorik, Yora decided to take him away from that prison, or patient cage in which he lived. with Majyor, to move to Karakura. Yora was originally born in Italy, but her real family of origin is Russian, in fact she is able to speak both languages. He moved to Karakura simply to experience a more peaceful and comfortable life, free from violence and evil.

Yora continued to grow Yorik with love and love.
    Yora as a young man, up to the age of 18, Yora decides not to follow her mother's insane education, but decided to follow the right path and to abandon violence for her was the best choice, in fact the happy surrender, now never that hers mother is no longer so present, her soul lives in peace and her son, who suffers from PTSD due to that evil woman, feels more and more calm and serene, as Yora entrusts him to her best friends to take care of him . Yora has always loved everyone, only that many of her actions have always been misunderstood and someone still continues to hate her, but she does not give up, she continues to go her way without thinking much and leaving the past behind.

Yora at the end of high school decided to specialize in medicine, more precisely in the field of psychology or psychiatry, to become a psychiatrist. Yora studied hard day and night, morning and night, 24 hours a day, to be accepted in the field, plus she is really passionate about the subject and would do anything to be accepted. She has taken many exams and tests to specialize, and has always achieved excellent results in studies, in addition to studying she has also been a medical assistant to help the most specialized doctors in their work, and has always managed to find and have a lot of success and fame.

One day she decided she wanted to be promoted directly into the world of work, today she is still enterprising waiting to be accepted, after having happily spent a whole life immersed in books and exams to become a specialized doctor in the field of psychiatry. She is really putting everything, all the grit and all the good hopes of finally being accepted. Because he just wants to help and support people in need and who are most in need. She has studied a lot for herself, but above all to be able to dedicate her life to helping others in the future.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
    Full Name
    :
    Yora Insante

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
    Ma'am or Miss

Given Name(s):
    Yora

Preferred Name:
    Yora

Religious Denomination:
    Atheist

Marital Status:
    Actually Yora is Married

Nationality:
    Russian (Born in Russia and moved in Italy before her 18 years)

Current Location:
    Karakura (Japan)

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency
    :
    13 years

Working Experience:
    Actually at Karakura, she has no experiences, cause for her will be the first time that she will work like Hospital-Staff, she really waiting a lot years to get accepted in the section!.

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
    Psychology

Minor(s):
    Biology, Maths and Medicine

Native Languages:
    Russian/Italian

Other Languages:
    N/A

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2