mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hospital Staff Application

D3RVinC

Level 9
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: Eyezs

How old are you?: im 17 years old!

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: no i never got banned.

What country are you from?: Im from Germany.

Do you have Discord?: yes, my Discord is SpookyVinc#5007

How long have you played the server for?:

/ar check says 20 days and a few hours.

List your current and past applications:

2x Police Application (Denied)

Korean Language Application (Accepted)

Lunchtime-Monitor (Denied) [role was taken]

College-Student (Accepted)

News Reporter (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:

Lately, I have seen many gang activities in the city and new gangs. I want to prevent people from dying by giving them medical help. I've always been interested in becoming a Hospital Staff at SchoolRP and that's why it's become a goal to step into.
I would like to try something new out on the Server School Roleplay, I already did a few roleplays, I mostly got bored, and now I am applying for Hospital Staff, to try something new and have more fun on School Roleplay. I am giving it a try to get in.

I have some experience in GangRP as i used to participate in such activity myself and so I’d like to change my point of view and try something new. I’d like to be able to bring justice upon the city and keep it peaceful.

What do you know about medical practice?:
I had been perusing, what a Medical Practice is. I put an incredible time of a couple of hours into it. I had been perusing the articles once more. I red it multiple times, before proceeding onward a next one. So I figure I ought to approve of that.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Blue: Medical Emergency

Code Red: Suspected Fire

Code Black: Local Bomb threat in the hospital

Code Pink: Children Abduction

Code Orange: Poisonous leaks had been spotted

Code Silver: A shooter is on the move, and is holding an hostage, or hostages.

Code Violet: An assault happened on the Hospital Grounds.

Code Yellow: Disaster of some type had been spotted

Code Brown: Seriously Bad Weather

Code White: Evacuation Alert

Code Green: Leave in this instant, this is an evacuation.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I know I can be demoted for inactivity.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

yes, i understand that.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?

On the job he is a Male with a lot of patience. He listens well to all orders from his higher ups and never acts without thinking first. He tries remains calm in most situations and does not express any negative emotions. He respects everyone within the Hospital and strives to one day reach a high position in the Hospital.

Off the job, Hide remains serious but can however be silly at times when around his close ones. He doesn't like to show weakness to anyone and so he avoids expressing his emotions. He has a lot of patience and always thinks logically before he acts.

What do they look like?

Hide Sumiyoshi is a fair-skinned male towering at 6’2” and weighing around 189lbs with a muscular build. He’s half Korean and half German with dyed purple hair which is combed down, hovering over his left eye. He has heterochromia causing his right eye to be green while the other is blue. A strong fragrance of Creed Aventus would be circulating from him. His voice is quite deep yet soft and calming unless he of course gets mad. He has a lot of patience although once its broken, he can become quite scary.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

no they dont have any mental or physical illnesses.

What makes your character unique?

He has heterochromia causing his right eye to be green while the other is blue.

Hide was born in a small to average sized household in Seoul, South Korea that went by the name of Sumiyoshi. He was an only child which caused his parents to give him extra attention throughout his whole life. They owned a small ramen shop which did get a lot of customers as the ramen was homemade. During his childhood, Hide would always hang out in the back of the shop, where there was a tv casting the news of the city and he’d sit there for hours observing it. From a young age, he was interested in becoming a Doctor.

When he finally entered elementary school, he’d always draw, do presentations and in general talk about his interest in beeing a Surgeon. He was of course an average student which paid attention during class hours and studied quite a lot. He’d also read a lot of Hospital related books and watch Hospital Shows during his free time.

Once he finally entered middle-school, his parents ramen store was in need of help and so Hide decided to somewhat give up on his dream of becoming an Doctor. He’d start working countless hours in the ramen shop in order to earn enough money to support his family. He focused on getting better grades in school in order to graduate and find a better job to help his parents and so during his last year of middle school, he started to get straight A’s.

His parents saw how hard he worked for them and they decided to send him to Karakura, Japan so he could proceed with his studies. He entered highschool there and made quite a few friends but as his goal was to graduate, he focused more on getting good grades and so he’d study countless hours. Once he saw how hard the Hospital Staffs in Karakura worked, it sparked his interest once again and he decided to approach that field as originally planned.

He finished highschool with perfect grades and entered college where he studied, Biology and Medical Studies. He also took additional courses to learn about the mind of the injured People. He aced the biology tests and finally received two majors in Medical Studies and Medical Training as well as two minors in Health Sciences and Chemistry.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Hide Sumiyoshi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): None

Preferred Name: Hide​

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: South Korean

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 2 Years

Working Experience: 2 Years