cxon

What timezone are you in?:

EST — Eastern Standard Time

How old are you? (Optional, I.R.L):

I am 15.

Do you have discord, if so what is your discord username?:

Chewy#0069

Describe your activity on the server?:

I joined in early July, 2020. I've learned and experienced a lot on this server and quickly grasped the rules. Due to school, I'm allowed on my laptop from 2:30pm to 5:30pm, then I have to log off for an hour or so to do my online classwork. Whatever remains of my time for the night, is spent on SRP. Whenever I'm not available to be online on SRP, I'm still very active in the social community of SRP.

List and categorize your current and past applications:

Accepted Applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.34001/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.33958/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application-remove-jsl.33649/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.33096/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-item.33119/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gujarati-application.33015/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/polish-application-remove-korean.32843/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-request.31956/ — I ended up keeping 18.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.31945/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-up.31857/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.31434/

Denied Applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.33955/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.32975/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.31292/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.31120/

Pending Applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/reapplication-due-to-bank-glitch.34222/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bank-glitch-from-server-rollback.33175/

If I missed any, I apologize!

What experiences do you have with DetailRP?:

I personally enjoy DetailRP. It shows a lot regarding your character's feelings, personality, and overall development. DetailRP is far by my most favorite thing to do on SRP; Even if others around me are not participating much in it. I do my best to DetailRP at all times, unless it's not SeriousRP.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation for applying for EMS is to expand my roleplaying experience and involvement in the SRP community. I've personally always been a fan of observing the medical team of SRP, how much effort they put into their work, and seeing how close the staff are to one another. It's a team I truly aspire to be apart of. I want to be apart of a community, a team where my efforts are seen and valued. I want to be apart of a team where everyone's actions are acknowledged with the correct attention. I've seen how playful hospital staff are together, I've also seen how serious they are whilst doing their job. That is truly a team I want to contribute to and participate in. I also want to give some acknowledgement to a good friend of mine, Ganguh, for inspiring me to apply. He motivated me in so many ways and was very supportive of the idea.

I believe I can help to benefit the team by contributing in every way I can. I know I will be able to help better the team and perhaps motivate others to maybe one day apply, as well. To give more context as to how I'll help better the team; I'm usually always available and on SRP during any free time I have. I'm extremely active and social, but I also know when to cut the chit-chat and get serious. I believe I can add to the team and assist in ways they may not even realize they need. I think outside the box, whilst also staying realistic and open-minded to any valid points that may be brought to the table. To be an EMS requires a certain amount of participation and collaboration. It requires you to be able to explain in depth to your fellow staff whilst working on a project together. This also puts into play the level of patience required to be apart of a team such as hospital staff.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

I'm looking to apply for the role of psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Psychiatrists major in diagnosing symptoms of mental disorders, studying ways to treat said disorder, and how to actually treat any and all disorders a patient may have, whilst being aware of any medication the patient may already be on. Psychiatrists must be aware of all disorders and symptoms as to not misdiagnose the patient. It is important for a psychiatrist to give off a welcoming and safe aura, as to not set the patient on alert. If a patient doesn't feel as though they are able to confide in the psychiatrist tending to them, they may not reveal all symptoms of their possible disorder.

Psychiatrists play an important role in the community, seeing as to how most people with mental issues do not seek professional help. Mental health can be seen a generally ignored factor of an individual's health. The psychiatrist department plays a key role in ensuring people receive the correct diagnosis, treatment, and general help they may need before it may be too late to assist the individual's wellbeing. Not that it's ever truly too late. Psychiatrists are required to be patient, aware, gentle, and open-minded. They must think carefully and be very careful with their words, especially around their patient as to not say something that may be a sensitive topic and/or triggering for said patient. Psychiatrists are tasked with the well-being and mental stability of others around them. Psychiatrists should not let their personal feelings toward a situation and/or person get in the way of their duty. Psychiatrists should be able to promise to do everything in their power to assist other's around them and be able to make do on that promise. They should take all the steps to make sure they do not misdiagnose a patient, no matter how long the process may be; Putting the fact that psychiatrists require patience into action.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

The Head Physician
The head of the hospital, in charge of managing the general operations of the hospital and the core decision maker. This particular person must be respected and taken seriously at all times. They are in charge of keeping everyone in line and keeping everyone on task whilst making sure they keep the hospital a safe and healthy environment for everyone.

Clinical Manager

They play a highly important role regarding the contributions to the operation of the hospital. Clinical Managers are often in charge of monitoring the faculty's work ethic, productivity, activity, and efficiency. Clinical Managers are in charge of making sure that everyone is working proactively and are essential in ensuring patients receive quality care.

Surgeon

Hospitals rely on surgeons and would not be able to function properly without them. Surgeons are in charge of diagnosing physical ailments that would be hard to diagnose by a regular nurse or hospital staff and are vital in performing emergency and vital operations on patients in need. Surgeons are required to have knowledge of all parts of the body and make important decisions regarding the patient's treatment and requirements. Surgeons are required to keep their cool as to not upset or alarm the patient. They are to make the patient feel as though they are in capable hands.

Doctor

Doctors are typically in charge of diagnosing illnesses, prescribing medications, and treating injuries that are not seen needing major operations. Doctors provide an essential role in assigning prescriptions to patients to treat physical issues and sicknesses. They also are in charge of examining patients and ensuring they are in primal health conditions.

Nurse

Nurses provide a highly important role in ensuring the smooth operation of the hospital. Nurses help and support other staff. They often do the basics, such as taking temperatures, and conducting tests on patients to ensure they either are or aren't in the best health. Nurses provide a key role in the hospital and operate as the base of the hospital. They provide help and advice when it is requested or when they see it as needed.

Psychiatrist

Psychiatrists are in charge of the mental side of personal health. Psychiatrists work on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders alongside ensuring a safe and welcoming environment for patients. Psychiatrists assist people with mental disorders and serve a supporting role, helping people work through their issues and find a solution, whether through advice, medication, and other methods of treatment to secure the mental wellbeing of the citizens whom seek out professional assistance.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Red

Code Red indicates a fire within the building, meaning the building must be evacuated by all occupants. Hospital staff are to make sure that all staff and patients make it out of the building in a timely manner.

Code Orange

Code Orange is used when there is a hazardous spill. This code is vital to ensure the safety of others and to cause immediate attention to the area of said spill.

Code Yellow

Code yellow is typically used to address a bomb threat, and can be used to address other threats to the hospital and their patients. Hospital staff need to immediately respond, retrieve any information about the threat, and ensure the safety of patients and the safety of one another. They are to contact the KPD if it is seen as necessary.

Code Green

Code green is signaled when the building requires evacuation as a result of internal threats, fires, chemicals, and other threats to patients. Hospital staff are to carefully lead patients outside of the building, whilst assisting any fellow staff that seems to require assistance.

Code Blue

Code blue is used when there is a medical emergency threatening the life of a patient. It is often used to signal issues related to the patient's cardiovascular system.

Code Purple

Code purple indicates an abduction or hostage situation of a patient. Hospital staff must immediately ensure all other patients are safe. Hospital staff is to take precautions to ensure the safety of fellow co-workers and patients alike.

Code Pink

Code pink is important for emergencies related to pediatric health.

Code Brown

Code brown signifies severe weather, in which hospital staff must ensure patients safety, whether through evacuation or other means. Hospital staff are responsible for any and all possible causes of damage/harm to the patients.

Code White

Code white is used in the rare case that a patient is aggressive, once this occurs hospital staff must ensure patient safety and the safety of fellow co-workers.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowledge this wholeheartedly and can assure that it will never be seen as an issue.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend otherwise you are subjected to receive punishment (Demoted)?:

I acknowledge this and will keep this in mind at all times. I will be sure to inform the higher-up as to why I am unable to attend if I am offline.

Do you understand that you have to obey the rules and constraints you have been given, or you will be demoted?:

I understand completely and will not forget myself at any moment in time as to not slip up.

Do you agree that if acknowledged at any given time, you’re vulnerable to being demoted?:

I agree and acknowledge this. I will keep this in mind and never forget where my priorities lie.

IC SECTION: Information/Knowledge

Keobi is generally a polite and respectful girl. She doesn't speak out unless she feels the situation is unfair. During shifts, Keobi will be available and attentive to every twist and turn. She'll make sure she's as active as she can be when her services are not required.

Keobi is a goofy person and enjoys making others around her laugh. She'll do her best to stay within boundaries as a professional worker should. Keobi will obide when requested to get more serious.

Off shifts, she'll usually be seen spending time with loved ones. Her family, her friends. She will always be available when her services are needed by the hospital or a specific staff member. If someone requires her advice, even if she's not at work, she won't turn them away.

Describe your character’s personality/personifiction in summary:

Keobi is an impulsive and out-speaking girl.
She is very random and unpredictable at times, talking about various topics at once for example. Keobi is typically very energetic and spontaneous. It’s hard for anything to get her down! Keobi has no issue saying something that needs to be said as long as she feels it’s valid. Keobi generally doesn’t act without reason; Rather it’s because she feels someone she cares for has been violated or insulted, or because she’s just looking to make friends in her own odd way! Keobi can make offensive comments without really meaning to, she just doesn’t filter herself. Whenever she’s doing something she puts her heart and her soul into it! She’s a very determined and overall joyful individual. Though, Keobi is truly a child at heart.

Describe your character’s appearance:

Keobi would greet you as a docile Russian woman standing at 5'6 with an athletic yet somewhat curvy build. Her hair would be a dark midnight blue, almost black, coming down in messy waves to about chin length. She'd stand with her head raised high, as a care-free expression would be unmoving from her face. Her face would have a round heart shape with a button nose. Her hands would usually be seen resting casually at her sides. Her demeanor radiated a mix of untouchability and fragility. She'd typically be seen wearing an unreadable expression, as though she were lost in thought. Her eyes peering at you would make you feel as though she were gazing at your soul, reading you like an open book.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

Keobi has a phobia of abandonment; Though, it should not be an issue or cause disruption in the working environment.

Character Background

(Make sure this biography/lore has 150+ words.)

Keobi comes from a Russian household, originated in Kazan, Russia. Growing up, she had a mother, a father, and a sister. Keobi was smaller than most kids her age, and still is to this day, so she was prone to getting picked on. Whilst that occured, things at home weren't as pretty, either. Keobi was originally adopted into the Ivanov family, so she was favorited by her father. That didn't sit well with her mother and sister. Her father was a "diplomat," or government worker, so he wasn't home very often. Whenever he was, he spent his time making sure Keobi was well fed, dressed, cleaned, and happy. Though, rather than her mother and sister taking their frustrations out on Keobi, they did so on her father. She had no idea they were planning to do what they had done, making her wish that they had taken their frustrations out on her instead. Her mother and her older sister conspired to murder Keobi's father. They executed their plan at dinner, Keobi was 10 at the time and innocent. She never expected her family would do such a thing. They were painstakingly successful in their plot, leaving Keobi shattered. Soon after, her mother and sister were arrested. Her mother died in prison due to health conditions and her sister was sentenced to life in jail, leaving Keobi all alone. As she had no relatives to take her in, she was put in the foster system, moving and travelling a lot. One of the families she had been taken into was a family of Japanese men. After spending time with Keobi, they decided to adopt her. After doing so, they taught her Japanese, their customs, and traditions. Keobi was fascinated by this. Soon after, her new family had decided to move back home to Karakura, bringing Keobi with them. She was 18 at the time and spoke Japanese rather well.

(I skipped over some details that I did not see as necessary to include.)

Section Two: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Keobi Daeun Kalawai'a

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Ms.

Characters Given Name(s):

Keobi, Keo

Characters Preferred Name:

Keobi, Keo, Ms. Kalawai'a

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female

Characters Religious Domination:

Shintoism

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Japanese

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Keobi has resided in Karakura for around 5 years.

Working Experience(s):

Keobi has worked at two stores before; One a café, the other a bakery. Besides that, she has had an internship at a hospital in Russia before moving.

Academic Degree:

Master's degree in Psychology

Major(s)

Psychology

Minor(s)

Sociology, Culinary arts

Native Languages:

Russian

Other Languages:

Japanese — JSL​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread