Lxxyyy

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

ToasterBunz

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server?:

I'd say I'm quite active, often spending up to 12-14 hours at the most, 3-5 at least, and coming on every other day at the very least.

Which timezone are you in?:
GMT +8

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
Toaster Bun™#6414

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes.

List your current and past applications:
Russian app - Accepted: https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.21200/
Stockholm Syndrome app - Denied: https://schoolrp.net/threads/stockholm-syndrome-application.21456/
French app - Denied: https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.23352/
JSL app - Accepted: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-sign-language.31377/
School nurse app - Denied: https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-nurse-application.39092/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I've used Detail RP long before I came onto SRP, therefore have a thorough understanding, at least to my knowledge, of Detail RP. (Discord servers, other servers, games, etc.)

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
I'd like to apply to offer more opportunities for people who visit the hospital to encounter actual Medical RP, as at times I don't see many EMS workers online at certain times they're needed as well as experience it for myself after playing as a student for about three-ish years.

Which medical role are you applying for?:
Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
I have a very close family member who has been a medical worker and has studied medicine for as long as I could remember. They have taught, and still teach me many things and tell me many stories of their experiences on how they aid different patients. As well as my deep interest for most things in the range of surgical practice leading me to consume a lot of medically educational material to prepare for college.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical Leader/Manager- Responsible for recruiting and supervising the training of different staff, developing clinical policies, and making financial decisions for the benefit to both patients and hospitals.

Head Doctor - Self explanatory, the leading physician. Tasked with directing orders and decisions to the other doctors, as well as making important decisions for different patients.

Doctor- Also known as a general practitioner, is able to provide medical service and aid to anyone who requires it.

Head Surgeon- Is the leading surgeon within the unit, and similarly to the head doctor, directs and instructs the other surgeons as well as making important decisions.

Surgeon - A physician that specializes in the interior repair of the human body that is too advanced/too dangerous for a doctor to treat on his or her own. An almost perfect knowledge of the human anatomy is mandatory for those in this position.

Nurse- Nurses are supposed to aid doctors with caring for and monitoring matients, giving them their proper medications, recording the different symptoms they show, etc. A very vital asset to the hospital.

Psychologist - Someone who is charged with ensuring and evaluating the mental wellbeing of each patient. There to listen when needed and to aid with their troubles; be it with medication or even advice.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code red- Fire or smoke.

Code orange- Hazardous waste spill.

Code blue- Critical heart or respiration problems.

Code pink- Infant abduction and/or pediatric emergency.

Code brown- Natural disaster.

Code white- Emergency evacuation.

Code grey/silver- Violent persons.

Code black- Bomb threat

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?:
Yes, I am.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?:
I acknowledge and accept this.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?:
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?:

Kei's fairly distinguishable. She has dark brown hair with washed-out dyed red ends that reached her knees. She has
heterochromatic brown-green eyes, toned muscles and is heavily scarred across her body.

What he's like on and off the job?:
On the job she tries to maintain a strictly professional front which could almost be mistaken for coldness or displeasure despite being someone you can ask anything or speak to for whatever reason, although she could never bring that front back home to her family since it scares her husband and kid far too much. Instead she's considerate and fun, facade dropping completely in favour for a warm smile whenever she sees her boys again.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?:
She sees her co-workers on a slightly higher level than her due to intense feelings of doubt, but nevertheless she plans to work hard to save lives just like them and to provide for her son.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?:
Other than some mainly resolved trauma, she's fine.

BACKSTORY

As with most of the people who end up in Karakura, her home life growing up wasn't the greatest. A sickly little girl born to a narcissistic and vindictive mother, an unknown father, and under a family healthcare business going under bankruptcy. Her only true allies were her 7 known siblings and her aunt, who treated her like her own child. One day, her aunt decided to take a stand to defend her and sent her off to Japan to live with a friend. Unfortunately, miscommunications were made and she ended up stranded in Karakura at the age of 13 with hardly any understanding of the language. Essentially, orphaned.

She was kicked around and picked on by other kids for the way she acted, how sickly she looked and how she spoke, eventually being taken off the street at around the age of 15 by a boy of the same age when she finally was able to understand Japanese a bit. He too, was an orphan. He had let her live with him on the condition she served under him and played the role of his girlfriend. She was trapped in an abusive and co-dependent relationship with this person for one whole year, which would leave everlastingly harmful effects on her psyche for many many years to come. When she decided to break it off, she was left stabbed to near death by him. After which, she spent years and years trying to recover from that traumatic incident, but the memories still remain.

To cope with this, she began to build her muscles, did volunteer work to keep herself busy, studied hard to occupy her mind and even reached out to people, family, friends and acquaintances new and old to keep herself motivated for each day. She had even traveled to America for a short while and learned English while she interned at a hospital.

After a while of this she met her lover and now husband, Dylan Edgeworth, growing a bond that would serve as one of the biggest motivators and reasons for everything she did. He was one of the biggest motivators for her medical studies, propelling her to work and study hard to earn herself a promising career as a surgeon.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Keiki Zaalate Edgeworth

Characters Title:
Mrs.

Characters Given Name:
Keiki

Characters Preferred Name:
Kei

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female