mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hospital Staff

APGamer1220

Level 1
We need more hospital staff on the server there is almost no staff ever on and when there is, It's usually just Surgeons who can't do any of the basic things.

ReverendDubs

Level 15
Revra
Revra
Notable
Surgeons can do most things.. they just can't do psych stuff and prescribe those type of meds. And like Polar stated applications are opened now and we're getting more EMS, so stay tuned for that.

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
EMS Applications are currently open (click here).

Anyone can apply despite their current role on the server, you'll just have to fill out the information as if you were the age you are requesting to be (25+).

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
I don’t really wanna be an EMS I wanna be a Psychiatrist.

All the Hospital Staff roles (Doctor, Surgeon, Psychiatrist) fall under EMS as it is what most players refer to the Hospital Workers as. When I say EMS applications are open, I mean that we currently have Surgeon and Psychiatrist applications open.

Further information can be found in the Karakura Emergency discord or the post I linked above.

APGamer1220

Level 1
All the Hospital Staff roles (Doctor, Surgeon, Psychiatrist) fall under EMS as it is what most players refer to the Hospital Workers as. When I say EMS applications are open, I mean that we currently have Surgeon and Psychiatrist applications open.

Further information can be found in the Karakura Emergency discord or the post I linked above.
So how do I apply to be an older age?

BonBons

Level 31
So how do I apply to be an older age?
You can apply for EMS with your current role and age. Just fill out the form as if you are the age you want.
You do not need to apply to be an older age beforehand. If you get accepted, you will get the age you desire / the age range they allow in EMS.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
- When creating feedback, please follow our format.
- We unfortunately cannot control when players are available to come online to roleplay their chosen roles, however changes have been made to the faction itself which should hopefully promote activity. If you wish to join EMS yourself to help out, apply!

Users who are viewing this thread